New Survey Received

cinnamon

As someone who has never received emails from Azamara before, despite having sailed on 4 cruises and with another booked, I was surprised to receive a survey.

I was also a little concerned that the content was all about my views on a small ship experience, i.e. one with fewer than 200 passengers. There were lots of questions about areas this could go, such as the Pacific islands/Polynesia, Artic, Antarctic, Alaska and the Amazon.

We love the current Azamara size and product, our only concern being the very high prices in the future.

We’ve already booked a cruise on the new Saga ship which appears to be emulating the Azamara product but at a lower per deum price and on a brand new ship with all balcony larger cabins.

Has anyone else heard that Azamara are considering a new smaller ship, similar to Celebrity Expedition?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Has anyone else heard that Azamara are considering a new smaller ship, similar to Celebrity Expedition?

More likely they are assessing whether Azamara customers would be interested in Silversea (Expeditions). It’s only a matter of time until they start bring the brands closer and closer and closer together.

We love the current Azamara size and product, our only concern being the very high prices in the future.

My final comment was that I would consider sailing with Azamara again if the prices were reduced, as at the moment they are out of our range.

My final comment was that I would consider sailing with Azamara again if the prices were reduced, as at the moment they are out of our range.

Exactly what I said!

Sadly the hopes of price reductions are just that.

"hopes".

Until enough people vote with their wallet then prices will not come down.

Economics 101.

Would you sell your services cheaper than you need to?

Your/our only hope is to keep checking for after final payment deals.

More likely they are assessing whether Azamara customers would be interested in Silversea (Expeditions). It’s only a matter of time until they start bring the brands closer and closer and closer together.

Ah, I didn’t think of that. I got the survey too. I think you’re probably right. We’ll have see what happens.

If they’re hoping some Azamara's are willing to try Siversea, going by our recent ship visit on the Silver Wind, they will need to update the decor and rooms. Azamara ships since they were reimagined are much posher. I do acknowledge that we’ve only been on Silver Wind, and that their newer ships may be better. I can only say, we were not impressed, although the food was very good.

I also commented on the ever increasing prices. I wonder if the powers that be (RCCL) are considering transferring the current Celebrity Expedition over to Azamara when Celebrity Flora starts next year in the Galapagos

Not surd why they'd give the lesser ship to the better cruise line.

Hi Cinnamon, et.al. on this thread,

I'm a bit confused. The survey that was sent to LCV members yesterday (8/22) was to gather information on the types of Shorex tours our loyal guests prefer, along with what they're willing to pay for the different types of tours, and other aspects of our tour offerings. It did not ask about 'small ship' vs other size ships, nor the prices of our cruises. Unless you received a different survey?

Here's a link to the LCV Shorex Survey. We'd appreciate everyone's input! :*

Hi Cinnamon, et.al. on this thread,

I'm a bit confused. The survey that was sent to LCV members yesterday (8/22) was to gather information on the types of Shorex tours our loyal guests prefer, along with what they're willing to pay for the different types of tours, and other aspects of our tour offerings. It did not ask about 'small ship' vs other size ships, nor the prices of our cruises. Unless you received a different survey?

Here's a link to the LCV Shorex Survey. We'd appreciate everyone's input! :*

Two survey emails were received yesterday, the one mentioned above about smaller ships and the one about shore excursions.

Two survey emails were received yesterday, the one mentioned above about smaller ships and the one about shore excursions.

How curious! I'll do a bit of detective work to see what I can find re. a small ship survey.

Maybe I can get a link to that as well for others to respond.

Bonnie

We had two surveys, one related to Shore Excursions, which is the one on your link, the other one was entitled ‘please take a minute to share your thoughts’ which included questions about small ship sizes, using zodiacs and fewer passengers, hence the speculation that has arisen in this thread.

Steve

I received the survey on shore ex but not the other one. Was pleased to have the opportunity to input as tours we experienced on our last two cruises were rather disappointing. Don’t normally book ship’s excursions and the ones we took from Ashdod, Israel and Marseille have rather put me off booking others in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bonnie, if it helps this is the content of the’Other’ survey

Dear Valued Guest,

We are inviting a select group to participate in a survey that will help us better understand our guests' thoughts on cruising-related topics. The survey will take about 10 minutes to complete. We hope you'll make your opinion count as your feedback is very important to us.

To participate, please click here.

If the above link does not work, please copy and paste the following link into your internet browser:

http://royalcaribbean.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9HMm7Y7CmpJUhx3?Q_DL=cGF06ayIfV9w8ux_9HMm7Y7CmpJUhx3_MLRP_eeOW0cMsgsytval&Q_CHL=email

Please be assured that all of your responses will remain strictly confidential and will only be used to improve products and services at Azamara Club Cruises.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.