Missing! Renmar’s website showing Emerald deck obstructed view cabins

LewesBeach

Thanks to Renmar I choose E633 on the Ruby twice ( same on Emerald and Crown). It also has the same layout as a veranda - no beds under the window. E632 is the same on the port side. These usually get booked very quickly.

Renmar I hope your site is back soon. Just looked there last week

I was just about to choose an barely-obstructed view on Ruby for a Calif Coastal when I got the message.....please can anyone give me some # for Deck 8 cabins with very good views??

E632 & E633 are the best, no obstruction.

Theo

How about on Sapphire? Is E633 the same? (I don't even see a 632...?) The archive site linked by someone doesn't have that info...

No it's not the same.

I'm being told that it might take about 2 day for Google to get me up and running again. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Theo

THANK YOU! You’re freaking awesome.

I like to give credit where credit is due, oskidunker's son might have helped us out here as well (just guessing for now).

While I'm at it, thank you to all concerned people for their kind words, suggestions and encouragements.(y)

Also this seems a good time to ask for pictures, I'm still missing a few for some of the ships. Just check the website and you will see which ones are missing.

Theo

So google contacted you.?

Yes, I asked questions and received some emails with explanations. Don't know who or what triggered the quick response.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

can you post your site again?

The site link is in my signature.

Theo

• Like 1

So what is it and why so important to some? Mike

Because some of us book obstructed view cabins as an economical step up from insides, and depending on location a cabin's view can vary from virtually unobstructed to looking-out-at-the-side-of-a-tender fully blocked. The POV photos on the site let you know what you'll be getting, much more accurately than looking at a deck plan does.

Next month I'll be sailing for the third time in a Grand cabin I originally booked thanks to Theo's wonderful labor-of-love site. Conversely, I'm in an inside on an upcoming Coral cruise because none of the available obstructed seemed worth the extra money. But if you don't book obstructed OVs, then the site will be of no importance to you whatsoever.

Edited by shepp

It is fixed, we are back on again.

Theo

Thank you Theo!!! I can't tell you how many times I have used and appreciated your site. I will see if I have any photos of cabins that you don't have yet and email you.

Adrienne