Missing! Renmar’s website showing Emerald deck obstructed view cabins

LewesBeach

We got ripped off.
No one’s done anything to you. The site has been free to anyone viewing it. It’s not a commercial site. The amount of labor to build it was enormous and everyone should be thanking Renmar for the time and effort he’s put into it.

Let’s hope it’s back up quickly.

• Like 2

OH NO,

I just now noticed that there is a problem. I received an email from Google that the sites are disabled due to;

The Google Account of a site owner has been disabled because of a perceived violation of the Terms of Service. The site owner needs to restore their Google Account before this site can be viewed. Learn more

I have no idea what the site violation is and contacted Google to explain that these sites have been up and running for years without a problem. Also asked what I have to do to rectify the problem. So far no answer from Google apart from notification that they received my email.

I hope the problem will be solved soon.

I will keep you all posted.

I recent the "We are ripped off" comment by "Auntie Mae", I hope you mean ripped off by Google.

If not then I hope you feel better, remember though that I can block any person from accessing my website.

Theo

• Like 2

I have no idea what the site violation is and contacted Google to explain that these sites have been up and running for years without a problem. Also asked what I have to do to rectify the problem. So far no answer from Google apart from notification that they received my email.

i am guessing maybe the website is using up tooo much bandwidth and that could trigger a suspension. maybe it might be time to move the site to a regular web hosting service

Maybe Princess does not want people seeing this so they can sell more higher priced cabins. If you need money to restore this site I am sure many people would be willing to donate. My son works for google. I will contact him to see what is going on.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Maybe Princess does not want people seeing this so they can sell more higher priced cabins. If you need money to restore this site I am sure many people would be willing to donate. My son works for google. I will contact him to see what is going on.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I knew CC members will try to help out. Hopefully your son can get us the answer to solve this problem. He can always email me directly at theog99@telus.net (I posted my email before and CC does not have a problem with it)

Theo

Renmar,

I just used your site a few weeks ago when deciding on a cabin for my cruise in February. I can't even imagine what terms of service you could have violated because all I know is that it has been an invaluable resource to so many of us.

I know I have never shown you my appreciation for all your hard work and effort but I am definitely expressing it now.

I hope this gets resolved quickly and is back up and running in no time.

Renmar -- hope you get this resolved with Google, it has been a very useful tool for many of us on these boards. Thank you!

Re: Auntie Mae's post -- notice she is a relative new poster (13 posts). Perhaps she was responding to the signature (not realizing it is a signature) in the previous post by neverbeenhere - "Is the glass supposed to be half full or did I get ripped off?"

Edited by kb4683

Firstly - thanks so much to Renmar for his valuable information.

We booked our next Med cruise using his photos and saved $2K over our friends with balcony cabins. We are thrilled and happy.

In my opinion this has nothing to do with princess - in fact they are likely happy that folks willingly choose obstructed views or at the least that they are not shocked by what they receive when booking. I would think it’s just the google older platform that needs updating or bandwidth increase as suggested.

Good luck getting it up and running and stable again. I had intended on sending through some updated photos upon our return

Room E633 - Crown Princess

I was just about to choose an barely-obstructed view on Ruby for a Calif Coastal when I got the message.....please can anyone give me some # for Deck 8 cabins with very good views??
Between lifeboats/tenders are good, behind the smaller tenders are pretty good as you see over the top; avoid being in the middle of the larger life boats.

Here is where I'm at: HELP!!:confused::mad: Feel free to email me at theog99@telus.net (So far CC has been OK with me posting my email address)

Maybe some of you internet guru’s out there can give me a hand with solving the problems with the website.

Here is what shows up when accessing the website;

Site Disabled

The Google Account of a site owner has been disabled because of a perceived violation of the Terms of Service. The site owner needs to restore their Google Account before this site can be viewed. Learn more

When I click on “Learn more” this will show;

Your account is disabled

If you're redirected to this page, your Google Account has been disabled.

Find out why

Sign in to your Google Account on a browser, like Chrome.

If your account is disabled, you'll get an explanation.

Signed in but NO explanation.

What happens when your account is disabled

You can't sign in to Google services. When you try to sign in, you'll get an error message or be sent to this page.

I CAN sign in to all Google services, No error message.

However, out of the 10 sites I have only the 6 Princess sites are disabled??? My other ones are fine.

In some cases, you'll get an email or text message from Google to tell you that your account is disabled.

I did get the email.

Ask us to restore your account

If you own the account, you can request access to it again.

Sign in to your Google Account on a browser, like Chrome.

Tried that and no problem.

Select Try to restore.

Cannot find “Try to restore”

Follow the instructions. Hence, no instructions.

If you have trouble with these steps, fill out this form.

filled out the form.

Received confirmation from Google that the form was received.

Again, HELP.

Theo