Cruise Bug

ilovethesparkles

Okay y'all, it has happened... We finally caught the cruise bug! We just got off the Carnival Vista last Sunday and we have just now booked another cruise on the Carnival Dream! 

I am very excited! My sister in law and her boyfriend saw all the fun we had and decided to book with us! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ilovethesparkles said:

Okay y'all, it has happened... We finally caught the cruise bug! We just got off the Carnival Vista last Sunday and we have just now booked another cruise on the Carnival Dream! 

I am very excited! My sister in law and her boyfriend saw all the fun we had and decided to book with us! 

It's so easy to become an addict.  Booking the next one is the easiest and quickest fix, though not a permanent cure. I just keep right on booking.

Happy sailing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, The7Harrisons said:

Now, quit cruising out of Galveston (boring) and cruise out of Florida or East coast and you will really get addicted!!!

Haha! We live 30 min from Galveston, so it is the easiest and most economical right now. We have not gone to all the ports that are available out of Galveston yet, but once we do I am sure we will venture out! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, The7Harrisons said:

Now, quit cruising out of Galveston (boring) and cruise out of Florida or East coast and you will really get addicted!!!

Don't forget NOLA, we've cruised 4 times from there and have a back to back from there in April. Enjoy the addiction, we are!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, evandbob said:

The OP has picked ships in the best classes that Carnival owns.  Congrats and have great cruises!  You may not want to book the older Carnival ships after being on the Dream and Vista!

We booked the Dream because we had multiple people on the Vista tell us the Dream is their favorite ship. So, we decided to check it out! 

22 hours ago, ilovethesparkles said:

Lucky, lucky you living so close to a home port for so many ships. Have fun feeding the addiction.

• Like 1

We just got off the Vista on Sunday also.  We weren't supposed to cruise again until April but my husband has always wanted to do a cruise over New Years so we are about to book the Freedom leaving 12/29/18.

We also live 30 minutes from Galveston.  We have cruised out of Florida a few times, but it is very nice to just jump in the car and be at the port in 30 minutes.

• Like 1