Celebrity USS Enterprise at it again

Cruise Junky

That’s the Starship Enterprise. The USS Enterprise was an aircraft carrier that was retired a few years ago. 

Its possible that that during the Celebrity Revolution the Constellation will be getting a new power plant that will allow it to hit Warp Speed. 

• Like 1

Earlier today that cruise, in April 2021, was going from Athens to Dubai and the only Suite available was RS 6138.  Really️  2 1/2 yrs away and only 1 suite.  

Currently I can’t do a search for a cruise on the X website  on my IPad, phone or PC either with Chrome or IE, none of the links work.  Trying to do anything on the website on the week-end is an excercise in fultility.

55 minutes ago, RICCruisers said:

That’s the Starship Enterprise. The USS Enterprise was an aircraft carrier that was retired a few years ago. 

Its possible that that during the Celebrity Revolution the Constellation will be getting a new power plant that will allow it to hit Warp Speed. 

USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) is a starship in the Star Trek media franchise. It is the main setting of the original Star Trek television series (1966–1969) and several Star Trek films, and it has been depicted in various spinoffs, films, books, products, and fan-created media. Under the command of Captain James T. Kirk, the Enterprise carries its crew on a mission "to explore strange, new worlds; to seek out new life and new civilizations; to boldly go where no man has gone before".

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ghstudio said:

Silly typo....we all know that Lima is in Ohio.  

I am posting from Fairbanks, Alaska where the local time is 7:20 PM.  We have just completed dinner.  I thought I would take a quick look at CC while my husband takes the dog outside.  After I read this post I almost started coughing my RED wine onto the key board as I started to laugh.  So if my i-Pad keyboard needs to replaced soon we will all know WHY.  It is clearly ghstudio's fault.

7 hours ago, Cruise Junky said:

USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) is a starship in the Star Trek media franchise. It is the main setting of the original Star Trek television series (1966–1969) and several Star Trek films, and it has been depicted in various spinoffs, films, books, products, and fan-created media. Under the command of Captain James T. Kirk, the Enterprise carries its crew on a mission "to explore strange, new worlds; to seek out new life and new civilizations; to boldly go where no man has gone before".

Thank You!!!!

USS Enterprise circa 2263

Capture.JPG.7a0d35153fd1118f43ab4147215ee4ff.JPG