Live from the 1/13/19 Regal sailing!

Host CJSKIDS

2 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Is it me, or do they look like they are doing a smaller pour in Vines?! 

A88DEEA6-930D-46DC-88BF-448A9FC8E1B1.jpeg

looks like Princess is trying to get 6 pours from a 750ml bottle of wine ... sad when they're getting $12 a glass for  a "bottle" of a Robert Mondavi cab...

3 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Is it me, or do they look like they are doing a smaller pour in Vines?! 

A88DEEA6-930D-46DC-88BF-448A9FC8E1B1.jpeg

That looks like a 3oz pour.   Not acceptable.    Really nothing less that 6oz is acceptable in my books... For the price paid.

We will be on the Regal next month.  Hoping Jovie is still on board as she made the best chocolate martinis ever last March when we were on the Regal!  It made me happy to see her again.  Trevor Cole is awesome...wondering if the Beatlemaniacs will be onboard.

we have never booked the sanctuary.  Is it worth it?  Thanks for posting.  Have a great time!

On the Royal last fall there was a specific time listed in the Patter when you could go to the atrium and sign up for the escape room. There was a pretty big crowd of people there to sign up and I think only about 30 to 40 people could do it.  It was fun and I hope Princess keeps it too. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Donrico1 said:

How do you book the escape room?

It was listed on the Patter on the 2nd day on my cruise. It was really difficult to find it in the schedule - on the Patter it was called "Escape the Room" and then just showed a time to show up in the Library. There was a long line in the Library so show up early. They ran 3 sessions or so for 3 or 4 nights. When you signed up at the Library you could pick your time slot. I think there was 8 per time slot. All the times occurred when the ship was sailing and it was in the evening.

Edited by Coral
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Coral said:

It was listed on the Patter on the 2nd day on my cruise. It was really difficult to find it in the schedule - on the Patter it was called "Escape the Room" and then just showed a time to show up in the Library. There was a long line in the Library so show up early. They ran 3 sessions or so for 3 or 4 nights. When you signed up at the Library you could pick your time slot. I think there was 8 per time slot. All the times occurred when the ship was sailing and it was in the evening.

Sign up was on the first night at 7:30 at the outrigger bar. There are 4 sessions and not are on the formal night. 7 pm or 8 pm. We are doing the 2nd formal night which is our grand cayman night. 

The crew said it’s going away. They are probably going to re do it and start charging 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Wonderful morning on Princess Cay. The water is so crystal blue today. 

I always go to the right as it’s so much quieter. Enjoyed an ice cold Kalik and a taco from the Taco Truck. No one seems to know about the food trucks so it’s easy to get a freshly made taco. Yum. 

Back on the spending the afternoon in my slide of Heaven, The Sanctuary!  We have another 4 full days booked up here. Having someone mist  your face with Evian, give you an ice cold towel and a glass of ice water is again, heaven. 

A live band is playing by the pool and we can hear it up here. 

Our medallions were made finally. They said there were 5 cabins that didn’t get them like they should have. 

10543C0C-F8B9-4246-B1B1-A4754014EA85.jpeg

F81DC8E5-02A3-4C9A-B2A1-B0FF5D55C064.jpeg

Don't forget about afternoon tea in the Sanctuary! That alone is almost worth the price of admission!

Only issue with our cabin is there is a bad mold smell in the bathroom!  

Moor cabin Stewart is a ninja, we haven’t seen him since he introduced himself yesterday. Our room is kept pristine so we know he has been here!  

All the crew at crooners are amazing yet once again. Q

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

6AD8C754-B0C9-4F09-BFC3-D2692BA27BCB.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Of course!  Sharing is caring as we taught our kids!

In only 103 days my cruise drought will end & will enjoy Alfredo’s often during our 14 days onboard the Royal Princess. 😁

Just now, Host CJSKIDS said:

Only issue with our cabin is there is a bad mold smell in the bathroom!  

Moor cabin Stewart is a ninja, we haven’t seen him since he introduced himself yesterday. Our room is kept pristine so we know he has been here!  

All the crew at crooners are amazing yet once again. Q

Try having Stewart give you a new shower curtain.

• Thanks 1