Allure Live, January 27 to February 3. - Where my Beaches At?

A&L_Ont

20 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

After dinner we headed back to our cabin to get into comfortable clothing. Up on deck 17 the artwork is a static display of didgeridoos. Well, that is should be. There was a man blowing on one and it worked, pretty well. 

Was that man you??

12 minutes ago, jmh2006 said:

Andrew that drink looks yummy!  Any idea what is in it?

Amaretto, juice and other a bunch of other tasty things. 

7 minutes ago, LisaLisa87 said:

Was that man you??

LOL, I’ve joked about it but as a partial germaphobe that answer is no. No, if I had more of said drink mentioned above it might be another story. 

• Like 1

Who the person who asked about the craps limits. The sign said $10 minimum and $300 maximum.  Good luck to you.

We made our donation last night. On the penny slots my $20 brought home $56 and Lisa’s $40 brought home $.20 all in under 20 minutes. We watched a couple play the quarter pusher for 15 minutes.  They spent $40 to get a $20 bill. I call that machine, “the pusher”. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

I also like the hidden treasures/viewfinders around the ship. 

0A299231-B3E6-40A0-A951-BED42A38AAAC.thumb.jpeg.d38829301639556c8476920137486193.jpeg

Ewwww Ewww, I loved those too, wish Symphony had them...along with the creek in Solarium...is that still running...I've found that after a season or two, they suddenly empty all the water features.  Loved the waterfall under the grand staircase on Splendour and the aquarium on Voyager...sniff:classic_sad:  And did anybody know there was a waterfall wall behind the Windjammer bar in Liberty and they dried that up early....I once asked a bartender about it and he didn't even know there was one....

Edited by BecciBoo
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Who the person who asked about the craps limits. The sign said $10 minimum and $300 maximum.  Good luck to you.

We made our donation last night. On the penny slots my $20 brought home $56 and Lisa’s $40 brought home $.20 all in under 20 minutes. We watched a couple play the quarter pusher for 15 minutes.  They spent $40 to get a $20 bill. I call that machine, “the pusher”. 

Yeah, I know people who swear by that, But my gambling book says NIX!  They must've just got lucky!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

The first good sunset tonight. No filters. 

ABB4F438-C30D-4980-A38C-596ACD96380A.thumb.jpeg.bc83f2dbe77a1574577f5428c0f7101a.jpeg

Alas...I am always trying to catch a Green Flash.  I hear tell you can't on a ship because of the movement, but oh, how I'd love to see one...and catch it on a high speed camera!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

Alas...I am always trying to catch a Green Flash.  I hear tell you can't on a ship because of the movement, but oh, how I'd love to see one...and catch it on a high speed camera!

The chance of seeing the flash is contingent on the amount of alcohol you consume

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, BecciBoo said:

Ewwww Ewww, I loved those too, wish Symphony had them...along with the creek in Solarium...is that still running...I've found that after a season or two, they suddenly empty all the water features.  Loved the waterfall under the grand staircase on Splendour and the aquarium on Voyager...sniff:classic_sad:  And did anybody know there was a waterfall wall behind the Windjammer bar in Liberty and they dried that up early....I once asked a bartender about it and he didn't even know there was one....

I never knew about some of those. Things in life are always changing. I will have to check if the creek is still flowing. 

1 hour ago, BecciBoo said:

And did anybody know there was a waterfall wall behind the Windjammer bar in Liberty and they dried that up early....I once asked a bartender about it and he didn't even know there was one....

Freedom had the same water feature in WJ

10 minutes ago, dreadpirate3 said:

We loved Holland House. Keep an eye out for sea life on the way out of port. Dolphins and whales were spotted last week.

Thanks for the heads up. We have seen turtles but nothing else over the years. 

HH has been our go to for at least 10 years. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1