Allure Live, January 27 to February 3. - Where my Beaches At?

A&L_Ont

22 minutes ago, cincychad said:

Thanks for sharing.  We are on the Allure on February 10th.  Can you post the daily Compass?

We are stopping at St Martian, San Juan and Labadee. If your route is the same I will when we get home. Please let me know. 

• Like 1

You just sailed out of my hometown.  We have had the unfortunate experience of having to sail out of Port Everglades several times.  Port Miami is the finest in the region. It is unfortunate that you poor bastards have had to sail out of a sub-par port.  We've known this all along.  Not sure why it took Richard Fain this long to let his big girls sail out of Miami. 

Edited by Andy C
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I lover your sailaway pictures! Our first sailing out of Miami will be in April on Symphony. I'm really looking forward to it, but I hope I won't be disappointed because the Symphony terminal is already so far out. I would absolutely love it if they sailed us all the way back into the turning basin, then back out again. Realistically,  though, I know that's not going to happen.  I'll still enjoy it for what it is, and it will be very different from our normal Port Canaveral sailings.  

• Like 1

My guess is it’s still working out it’s kinks just like when the new cc website launched we kept getting kicked off then too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please excuse any typographical errors.
Hope so but this has been going on for weeks with Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, CruiserTK said:

hank you for sharing your thoughts and pictures. It'S very much appreciated. Are you happy with the new lens? As a Canon owner, I am interested in others' opinions.

I’m liking the new lens. I have had my camera for under a year and am happy with it. By no means am I great with it, but I tend to think it makes my photos great. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Andy C said:

You just sailed out of my hometown.  We have had the unfortunate experience of having to sail out of Port Everglades several times.  Port Miami is the finest in the region. It is unfortunate that you poor bastards have had to sail out of a sub-par port.  We've known this all along.  Not sure why it took Richard Fain this long to let his big girls sail out of Miami. 

I am a Miami guy having been born there. We didn’t particularly care for the Port in Miami. We haven’t sailed out of the new terminal yet but driving to Miami from Ormond Beach (Daytona) adds about an hour and stresses the boss out because of traffic. We found the SunPass lane on our last excursion to Miami over New Years weekend. 

11 hours ago, cincychad said:

Thanks for sharing.  We are on the Allure on February 10th.  Can you post the daily Compass?

Keep her nice and neat.   We're on Allure on the 17th.    If you're in 11156, feel free to leave a little something in the safe.  :classic_biggrin:

Lisa is at the beach pool. I’m getting ready for advanced flow riding at 9 AM. 

The chair hogs are out in full force this morning.  I said to Lisa there could be some interesting “discussions” down at the pool today.  Breaking Reports, as they happen. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Lisa is at the beach pool. I’m getting ready for advanced flow riding at 9 AM. 

The chair hogs are out in full force this morning.  I said to Lisa there could be some interesting “discussions” down at the pool today.  Breaking Reports, as they happen. 

Chair hogging in the Solarium too ?