Carnival drink menus

queenkathryn

Mocha chocolate getaway is hands down my favorite!!!!! I didn't see it on there, but they had a drink that was a strawberry daiquiri and pina colada side by side in a glass...soooo good. I think it was either $8.95 or $9.95. Totally worth every cent!

Edited by Llamabear
Autocorrect error
  • Like 3

Wow, thanks.  Has been 2 years since we cruised.  Prices have definitely gone up.  But, still not feasible to buy the cheers package.  I might, but hubby would definitely not drink enough to purchase.  If they would just let me buy it.  But, I understand why they have the rule.  

Good info here and I appreciate it.

🙂

Different bars (Alchemy, Serenity, Red Frog Pub, Red Frog Rum Bar, etc.) have their own unique drink menus, although you will find a lot of the same drinks on these menus. However, there are drinks that are only available at certain bars, and the Alchemy Bar has drinks that you can only get at that bar. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/11/2019 at 1:53 AM, Llamabear said:

Mocha chocolate getaway is hands down my favorite!!!!! I didn't see it on there, but they had a drink that was a strawberry daiquiri and pina colada side by side in a glass...soooo good. I think it was either $8.95 or $9.95. Totally worth every cent!

its on the menu on post #4 

On 2/10/2019 at 5:03 PM, KimEadler said:

Thanks!  I'm getting Cheers, so this will be nice to make a check list of must haves!  

Best bang for your buck location is the Alchemy Bar and best bang for your buck liquors are Grey Goose VX and Roca Patron Tequila.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/18/2019 at 12:08 PM, cruisegus said:

Don't forget to add your 18% automatic gratuity to the price of each drink listed on those menus, so your $9.00 list price drink is actually billed at $10.62

Can someone confirm this for me?  I’ve been on the fence about the Cheera program, but it looks like it might actually be a fair deal for my wife and I

36 minutes ago, JaxsMama said:

It's true.  You pay 18% grat per drink if ordering a la carte or 18% of cost of cheers if doing cheers.   You pay grats either way. 

I always tip- I probably "OverTip". I just needed the info for comparison shopping.

I'm pretty nerdy, and I was trying to do a spreadsheet to determine how many drinks a day would compare.

I was comparing the individual drink prices to the cost of the package.  However, I compared the individual drinks before the gratuity to the package after the gratuity.  It makes a difference...

Thank you

On 2/11/2019 at 12:53 AM, Llamabear said:

It's there under Icy Intentions. YUM!