Surveying LCV members on Inclusions - should we or shouldn’t we?

BBMacLaird

Our LCV members have been emailed a survey about what is included in our cruise fare, and what should be included.  If you have sailed with us, and you DID NOT receive the survey, please share your opinions with us here:

https://view.email.azamaraclubcruises.com/?qs=ce9a57f11e2feadd7b77d4a564c5b648b9d07520cb293a4040f45fdcc1283f5be46e7b476691132a1b09c3dc7e5a35778fa2806474f6a90f1e6560a785047b4ed161910d6df8b28d8b7e41522c44f171

• Thanks 1

I second that. Thanks for posting the link.

I've sailed on Azamara in the past, but did not receive the survey email.  Sadly, missing emails seem to be part of the Azamara brand these days.  I note that Azamara's e-mail servers are still misconfigured, which might account for the fact that some of your emails go missing. Do you suppose your colleagues in IT will ever get around to fixing it?

1 minute ago, screen-gem said:

I second that. Thanks for posting the link.

I've sailed on Azamara in the past, but did not receive the survey email.  Sadly, missing emails seem to be part of the Azamara brand these days.  I note that Azamara's e-mail servers are still misconfigured, which might account for the fact that some of your emails go missing. Do you suppose your colleagues in IT will ever get around to fixing it?

I hope so! Maybe you’re available??

Speaking of the survey, your German customers may be offended that the survey doesn't know how to spell Germany.

And your Canadian Customers will be miffed that we're not included at all.

Gernmany.png

Edited by screen-gem
correct typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, screen-gem said:

Speaking of the survey, your German customers may be offended that the survey doesn't know how to spell Germany.

Gernmany.png

Hello from Gernmany 😎: This might be the reason that I'm still not receiving ANY e-mails by Azamara - despite being a loyal cruiser, despite having tried to register numerous times on both the international and the German site and despite having complained to Azamara Cruises' office through our trusted travel agency. I'm not getting the LCV newsletter either, any more all of which might have cost me quite a lot of money because I haven't been aware of special pricing or LCV discounts...

8 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

Our LCV members have been emailed a survey about what is included in our cruise fare, and what should be included.  If you have sailed with us, and you DID NOT receive the survey, please share your opinions with us here:

https://view.email.azamaraclubcruises.com/?qs=ce9a57f11e2feadd7b77d4a564c5b648b9d07520cb293a4040f45fdcc1283f5be46e7b476691132a1b09c3dc7e5a35778fa2806474f6a90f1e6560a785047b4ed161910d6df8b28d8b7e41522c44f171

Bonnie..you continue to be a "life-line" for those of us on CC ...BUT...I think what might be important...for YOU and for US...is that we who have sailed AZ...receive the survey in the first place!! :)..I'm hoping you can imagine (I'm pretty sure you do) how disappointing it is to try and get ON the email list...over and over...and still not receive ANY emails!!  We are "Discover Plus" and have sailed with AZ a number of times...as well as on X...and receive nothing...ever!! Why can't the corp. office fix this on-going problem??? LuAnn

8 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

You’re welcome hiccups. Have you completed it?

Yes, I did.  I wouldn't mind seeing internet added as an inclusion, but at least the LCV discount helps when we purchase a package.

• Like 1

Until about 10 days ago I had never received any Azamara emails, despite 9 cruises with them. Following advice on here, I logged into my Celebrity Captains Club account and changed and saved the settings for receiving RCI and Azamara notices. Within about 3 days I started receiving emails for promotions and have received the new survey, so far so good! Its worth a try.

Edited by combine
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, screen-gem said:

I’m more sad than miffed.

You’d think that the sales & marketing folks responsible for these surveys would have a clue that Canadians are a significant enough segment of their clientele/ market.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, combine said:

Until about 10 days ago I had never received any Azamara emails, despite 9 cruises with them. Following advice on here, I logged into my Celebrity Captains Club account and changed and saved the settings for receiving RCI and Azamara notices. Within about 3 days I started receiving emails for promotions and have received the new survey, so far so good! Its worth a try.

Thanks so much!!...I will try that today!! BUT...we are lucky that we have other CC members to tell us what to do about this...what about the people who aren't on CC??? Why does AZ not try and "fix" these problems?? LuAnn

It's only a matter of time before most cruise lines move to free WIFI.  The technology on ships is getting there.  Five years?  

As far as any cruise lines that include excursions in the basic price, those are the lines I avoid.  Cruise line excursions are already marked up and below the quality of private shore excursions you can do on your own.  I wonder if cruise lines understand how much ship excursions bother some of us.  The cruise lines get their share of people doing their excursions, and for those people, those excursions work.  Just don't want my cruise fare subsidizing that.

• Like 1

Followed the link, clicked take the survey and got a window saying the survey was closed. Oh well....I do not drink so inclusions of alcohol packages are a waste for me. I don't like big group tours so inclduing ship's tours is a waste for me now I do like wifi to be included but then there goes my LCV benefit minutes....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Click said:

Followed the link, clicked take the survey and got a window saying the survey was closed. Oh well....I do not drink so inclusions of alcohol packages are a waste for me. I don't like big group tours so inclduing ship's tours is a waste for me now I do like wifi to be included but then there goes my LCV benefit minutes....

I heard this on the other thread. I’ll ask tomorrow if the survey is closed.

On 5/1/2019 at 12:31 AM, BBMacLaird said:

I click on the link and get a 'Dear Steven' hmmm....should this be the case?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, marinaro44 said:

I was greeted with Steven but seemed able to complete the survey but did so before your attempt.

I did the survey as well from the link.  Was greeted as Steven as well, but it let me complete the survey.  Maybe they saw too many results from Steven.

37 minutes ago, hubofhockey said:

I did the survey as well from the link.  Was greeted as Steven as well, but it let me complete the survey.  Maybe they saw too many results from Steven.

One hopes Steven was consistent in his many answers.

• Haha 1

I fear that "Steven" will be barred from sailing on Azamara, since he tried to stuff the ballot box with multiple responses.

Perhaps they've taken the survey down temporarily while they corect the speeling misteakes, and add missing countries to the list.

• Like 3

On 5/1/2019 at 7:39 AM, combine said:

I tried this a couple of weeks ago, and it worked for me too!  For the first time in all of our years of being an Azamara customer, we are now getting the marketing emails!!  

I hope this means that we will now get the normal, administrative ones too.  About 18 months ago, they cancelled one of our cruises for a charter, and did not contact me or our travel agent at any point.  If it hadn’t been for Cruise Critic, I wouldn’t have known until I tried to make the final payment.  Maybe things are improving!

• Like 1