Sale price for "3 night specialty dining package"?

15 minutes ago, karen_g said:

Has anyone seen a "sale" price any lower than the "standard" $99 for the 3 night specialty dining package?  This will be for the Symphony of the Seas.  Thanks for any info.

I bought 3 night on Harmony for November cruise for $89pp.  Have not seen it that low recently.  I keep checking.

3 minutes ago, karen_g said:

Thank you both for your replies.  My cruise is not till next January, so I think I will wait and hope for a sale.

You can cancel and re-order if you see a lower price.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, renza said:

Look on Black Friday. We paid $89 for symphony. Symphony definitely is higher than the other ships. I paid $75 for Oasis. 

Interesting.   I'll keep my fingers crossed!

We booked $69 for Ovation Alaska in Sept, $76 for Symphony, West Caribbean April 2018.

Those are the lowest prices that I've seen. Need to keep checking to watch the price. You can cancel and rebook if there is a better price offered. 

3 hours ago, seapad said:

We booked $69 for Ovation Alaska in Sept, $76 for Symphony, West Caribbean April 2018.

Those are the lowest prices that I've seen. Need to keep checking to watch the price. You can cancel and rebook if there is a better price offered. 

Wow, $76 for Symphony sounds outstanding!

19 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Got it for £52.44 for Thanksgiving cruise on Adventure. That equates to $66. Booked on 24 April, which was the day the BOGO died.

Aww... BOGO is no more??  I thought it had just not shown up on my Planner yet.

8 minutes ago, karen_g said:

Aww... BOGO is no more??  I thought it had just not shown up on my Planner yet.

I'm afraid so. Unfortunately it appears to be gone for good across most of the fleet, although I would hope they will honour it for those who bought it prior to its demise. 

It has been replaced with Chops +1, which is not such a good deal pricewise but does give you a bit more flexibility as regards the days it can be used.

2 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I'm afraid so. Unfortunately it appears to be gone for good across most of the fleet, although I would hope they will honour it for those who bought it prior to its demise. 

It has been replaced with Chops +1, which is not such a good deal pricewise but does give you a bit more flexibility as regards the days it can be used.

Bummer.  But thanks for the info!

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:24 PM, Merion_Mom said:

Symphony seems to charge the highest prices for everything.  🙂

Not really.  On our Feb. sail the 2 night BOGO was $40 pp.  On Anthem, when same package was offered, it was $50 pp.  Later, replaced with Chop's +1 for $75 pp.