Mitsugirly BREAKAWAYs for a summer cruise: Review/Pictorial

mitsugirly

3 hours ago, mitsugirly said:

Here I sit in the ER after getting my ultrasound that revealed I have 2 boot clots. One in my calf and one behind the knee. 😭 I just knew it...😔

Uggh  --  we so feel for you.   Hang in there - you'll work through this, just as you did & continue to do with the rest.  The good news is... as a medical professional - you understand what is happening!

On 8/20/2019 at 6:01 AM, mitsugirly said:

...Yes, I follow John Heald and he's a hoot. He's the brand ambassador and cruise director.

Hey Kim, just got caught up on your reviews of your last 3 cruises and your recent injury - OUCH! I hope your recovery goes well; but you are such a positive and energetic force, I have no doubts that you will be back in business earlier than you think.

I have an idea on what your next cruise to book should be, after reading the quote above. Carnival just announced the upcoming cruises that John Heald will be aboard as Cruise Director, and one of them is in Spring 2020 out of Los Angeles on the new ship, Panorama. Its sister ship to both Vista and Horizon, so it will be new, but somewhat familiar. AND it has the benefit of brand new ports for you to explore in the Mexican Riviera: Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta. It departs on April 11th, so hopefully will fit in with Sakari's break from school. Check it out: https://www.carnival.com/itinerary/7-day-mexican-riviera-cruise/los-angeles/panorama/7-days/mrs?Military=N&PastGuest=Y&Senior=N&StateCode=CA&abCode=&evsel=johnheald&itinportcode=lax&numGuests=2&offerCode=&promoCode=&rateCode=&roomType=IS&sailDate=04112020

On 8/29/2019 at 10:32 AM, jbhcw said:

Oh Darn...hang in there...dh had blood clot in leg and lung...they both cleared up...you will get past all of this...positive thoughts and prayers...

Thanks so much for sharing your dh's story. That gives me hope. I'm so freaked out about it because I have had several friends that it didn't turn out well for them. 😞

Thanks for the positives!

On 8/29/2019 at 1:00 PM, LeesaB said:

THAT's great news!

THAT's terrible news.

It changes in the flip of a coin. 😞

On 8/29/2019 at 2:26 PM, Von & John said:

Uggh  --  we so feel for you.   Hang in there - you'll work through this, just as you did & continue to do with the rest.  The good news is... as a medical professional - you understand what is happening!

Thanks and true...but I'm not sure that being in the medical profession is a good thing when it's yourself that has something wrong with you...it just freaks me out more because I know how bad this could potentially turn out and my mind is constantly worrying about it. 😞

On 8/29/2019 at 4:15 PM, preschool teacher said:

I’m sending you prayers and blessings for your healing.

Your reviews and photos are some of the best I’ve ever seen on CC.

I know you enjoy doing them....thank you!!!😃

Thank you so much! You are so kind and I appreciate the nice words.

On 8/29/2019 at 4:37 PM, goaties said:

OH NO. SO SORRY. I broke my femur on a cruise in Grand Turk. Not fun. Take it easy. I am another lurker that has read your reviews for years. Your child has GROWN.... She has matured. Take care and rest.

Oh wow...I can't imagine breaking a femur ON a cruise. Yikes! Hope you are better and recovered now.

Yes, she has grown so much over the years. This pre-teen stage she's in....😮🙄

On 8/29/2019 at 9:31 PM, SenatorsFan said:

So sorry to hear about the blood clots. Poor you. 😢

Heather

Thanks Heather.

11 hours ago, Wanna_Cruize said:

Hey Kim, just got caught up on your reviews of your last 3 cruises and your recent injury - OUCH! I hope your recovery goes well; but you are such a positive and energetic force, I have no doubts that you will be back in business earlier than you think.

I have an idea on what your next cruise to book should be, after reading the quote above. Carnival just announced the upcoming cruises that John Heald will be aboard as Cruise Director, and one of them is in Spring 2020 out of Los Angeles on the new ship, Panorama. Its sister ship to both Vista and Horizon, so it will be new, but somewhat familiar. AND it has the benefit of brand new ports for you to explore in the Mexican Riviera: Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta. It departs on April 11th, so hopefully will fit in with Sakari's break from school. Check it out: https://www.carnival.com/itinerary/7-day-mexican-riviera-cruise/los-angeles/panorama/7-days/mrs?Military=N&PastGuest=Y&Senior=N&StateCode=CA&abCode=&evsel=johnheald&itinportcode=lax&numGuests=2&offerCode=&promoCode=&rateCode=&roomType=IS&sailDate=04112020

Well you have certainly been busy if you just read 3 of the cruise reviews. LOL

I hope you are right about being back to normal sooner than later. I just keep running into road blocks and it's so hard to stay positive when can't do much for yourself and have to rely on others to do things for you. That's so not me. 😞

I will definitely look into that cruise. It sounds like something I'd like for sure! Thanks for the heads up! It looks like Sakari's Spring Break next year starts April 10th! Perfect timing!

Thanks very much for your review and sorry to hear about your ankle/leg.

Long time reader of your reviews over the years. I dip in and out of these boards, but I'm lucky this time to come across one 'hot off the press' when I'm hanging around again.

Appreciate things are changing r.e your family's schedule going forward but hope you continue to enjoy many cruises to come (and of course, update CC about them all!)

On 8/28/2019 at 7:36 PM, mitsugirly said:

So those that are wanting an update on my leg.

I did my follow-up with my ortho doctor today. The cast was removed...whew! (They commented on "there must be an artist in the family"....Sakari did me up good with palm trees, dolphins and so on while the hubby drew me a stick figure with a mangeled leg saying "ouch". LOL ) There's a lot of swelling, but I have to say it LQQKS a lot better I think. The fracture blister has reduced in size and I could tell by the burning every so often that it was "leaking" fluid. There seems to be a pocket that looks to be full of blood hanging in it still. They said to just let it continue to drain on its own.

They removed my stitches and then applied a walking boot. No walking or pressure on it for the next 6 weeks. At that time, they will take xrays and start PT and apply a little walking here and there.

At the 4 month mark, I will have outpatient surgery to remove the plate on my exterior right side (that was only applied to pull my upper bone back into place for the fib fracture and align everything up so that they could repair the ligaments torn on that side to heal) and they will remove the 2 screws holding the tib and fib together as well. They will not be removing the interior left side plate where the ankle, leg and ligament was severely mangled.

Tomorrow I go for an ultrasound due to concerns of a possible blood clot with some pain and feeling I've been having in the back of my leg calf area. So I'm hoping for the best and hoping it's just due to the extreme swelling of my leg. My leg has swollen so much that it has caused bruising, in a round circle, around the top of where the cast was at all the way to the back of my posterior knee area.

So for now...just more rest. I hate this feeling. I feel like my leg and foot are going to pop. My skin is so taut and the edema is the entire lower leg and foot.  I tried icing it today and despite having it on for 20 minutes and feeling like my skin was frozen solid, it still felt warm to the touch. But, no signs of infection. I can't even use my knee scooter yet because I'm unable to bend my leg at a 90 degree angle to put it on the scooter. 😕   Lots of time and healing in my future.

On a better note, my work was excited when I asked if there was any work I could possibly do from home while I'm not able to see my patients....TONS AND TONS of work. So, at least I'll be able to keep myself occupied.

Excitement builds...

E6EACECE-37B3-4764-A43C-FEEB862C0AEC-L.j

Pregnant seahorse...I guess it's a boy...(this picture doesn't look half as bad as what it really is in person)

B2C2B069-0B41-4E6B-B25A-5F4A951CDB28-L.j

Stitches out...

B0087637-0B2C-447B-8F27-A9B0572358EF-L.j

Fracture blister has blood in it now and hanging

E41235FE-3A8F-48F4-8481-D520FFB05595-L.j

Momma got a new pair of shoes...well, not exactly a "pair"....

039A121C-C214-4442-A7CA-503CA07ABFCF-L.j

Rest and ice...

A7452613-E9B3-4C81-8F1A-F04717081A59-L.j

looks a lot better with stitches ou than in.. Just adding one thing about the clots. I added this but it seemed to get deleted or maybe my mind has gotten deleted. The blood clots as scary as they can be hubby, at 76 had 2 in his leg. They dissolved quickly with meds and eventually was taken off the meds. Hang in there. 

Kim...holy crap!!!  I'm only on page 7 and will continue more tomorrow but have a party to go to.  But dang!!!  So sorry you broke your leg like that.  Just seeing those pictures made my leg hurt, I just can't imagine!!!  I'm really enjoying this and it's a shame about the service on this cruise.  The only thing we experienced like that was Carnival Liberty in April 2014 (Spring Break), but with that it was mainly just crowds, lines, and long waits that we'd never experienced on any cruise prior or on our last one, which was also on Liberty in 2015.  We actually booked another one for next May on Carnival Magic with all of the others we had gotten to know through CC and then our on social media "roll call".  We're going to HMC, GT, Aruba, and Curacao this time and really looking forward to it.  Got a long wait, but we've got one booked.

I'm looking forward to more of your review but please know you are in my thoughts, prayers, sending good vibes/juju - whichever works best for you.  Gosh, you must be going stir crazy insane bored by now.  Hope you're finding ways to keep entertained. 

Holly

3 hours ago, Captain-John said:

Thanks very much for your review and sorry to hear about your ankle/leg.

Long time reader of your reviews over the years. I dip in and out of these boards, but I'm lucky this time to come across one 'hot off the press' when I'm hanging around again.

Appreciate things are changing r.e your family's schedule going forward but hope you continue to enjoy many cruises to come (and of course, update CC about them all!)

Thanks so much and glad you found this one still fairly new.

My poor Sakari keeps asking when our next cruise is...it's one I can't for sure answer. We would normally be going in December, but now everything is up in the air with this no-walk situation and now the blood clots. Everyone knows...I'm a beach/snorkel/scuba person and if I'm not in the ocean, I'm not going to be too happy. Snorkeling and scuba diving presents so many risks for me now...getting scraped by coral or stepping on something and on blood thinners...ugh! I'm so torn as to what/when we will be able to cruise again. Thank goodness Sakari is so understanding.

2 hours ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Oh no! So sorry to hear about the clots. Just one thing after another. ☹️

Yes, it has been...and the drama continues. My blood thinner meds are $760!!!! How do they expect someone to afford that (and that's only a 21 day supply). I'm told I'll be on it for 6-12 months!!! They want people to have to take out a second mortgage on the house to pay for prescriptions or what? geesh

2 hours ago, newmexicoNita said:

looks a lot better with stitches ou than in.. Just adding one thing about the clots. I added this but it seemed to get deleted or maybe my mind has gotten deleted. The blood clots as scary as they can be hubby, at 76 had 2 in his leg. They dissolved quickly with meds and eventually was taken off the meds. Hang in there. 

Thanks for your story. I know they said I'd be on them for 6-12 months and then they would have to see. Some people are on them for life after that. I'm hoping I'm not one of them. There's no telling how long it will take my body to absorb the clots so it's just a waiting game and I'm hoping the blood thinners do their job and help keep from getting more or the current ones growing.

I'm trying to hang in there and stay strong, especially in front of my family. But, I don't think a night has went by since I did this that I haven't cried in the middle of the night when no one is around. It's a very hard pill for me to swallow.

1 hour ago, pghsteelerfan said:

Kim...holy crap!!!  I'm only on page 7 and will continue more tomorrow but have a party to go to.  But dang!!!  So sorry you broke your leg like that.  Just seeing those pictures made my leg hurt, I just can't imagine!!!  I'm really enjoying this and it's a shame about the service on this cruise.  The only thing we experienced like that was Carnival Liberty in April 2014 (Spring Break), but with that it was mainly just crowds, lines, and long waits that we'd never experienced on any cruise prior or on our last one, which was also on Liberty in 2015.  We actually booked another one for next May on Carnival Magic with all of the others we had gotten to know through CC and then our on social media "roll call".  We're going to HMC, GT, Aruba, and Curacao this time and really looking forward to it.  Got a long wait, but we've got one booked.

I'm looking forward to more of your review but please know you are in my thoughts, prayers, sending good vibes/juju - whichever works best for you.  Gosh, you must be going stir crazy insane bored by now.  Hope you're finding ways to keep entertained. 

Holly

Thanks Holly. I'm glad you are enjoying the review. Have fun at your party!

Yea the service was very off on this cruise and not the standard we have grown to love with NCL. The crowd was very off too I think. People have always made rude remarks about Carnival is the Walmart of cruising and nothing but spring break party people on them...well I've NEVER experienced anything like that on Carnival, even DURING spring break...but this...this was an entirely different time. It was like I was experiencing what all those other people were saying about Carnival and spring break. Like I've never seen so many people, so many drunk people doing inappropriate things...AND, I didn't even mention the people at the adult pool that would gather around shouting and yelling while couples would grind on each other, various positions, including upside down....while everyone in the hot tubs was hooting and hollering and it was just....I couldn't believe all the crap I seen this cruise. It was bottom of the barrel stuff all cruise long. Filthy trashy drunk lushes...doing things that needed to be done behind closed doors! Thank goodness the "kid" pool was the only place you could go to relax and see munchkins giving the adults a lesson on proper behavior.

Thanks for your thoughts...especially the juju :D I am definitely going stir crazy. I've spent just about all day today either on cruise critic reading and working on updating this cruise review on my new website. lol

Kim, I know you are a medical professional but have you asked for alternatives to that outrageously priced drug? At least go to GoodRx.com and compare prices. That is crazy. Good old fashioned Coumadin used to be about 10 cents a pill!  I work in health insurance and tell my groups to always check for prices and alternatives.

8 hours ago, Zippeedee said:

Kim, I know you are a medical professional but have you asked for alternatives to that outrageously priced drug? At least go to GoodRx.com and compare prices. That is crazy. Good old fashioned Coumadin used to be about 10 cents a pill!  I work in health insurance and tell my groups to always check for prices and alternatives.

The problem is that Xarelto and Eliquis are fairly new drugs and there's no generic for them yet. So, people are forced to pay the expensive prices. These drugs are different from the regular Warfarin or Heparin because there are no diet restrictions or monitoring your blood. I did immediately inquire about switching, once I found out the price, and since the ER doc prescribed it, I was unable to switch. I will have to contact my PCP, who is who they say will have to monitor me while I'm on it, to discuss switching it. The ortho doctor said they do not monitor the patient with blood thinners and only have the "ortho" side of things...even though that is what caused this.

After weighing my options, switching to one of the other medications would probably end up costing the same, if not more, because of having to go in to be tested every 2-3 days (charges for doctors visit, lab draw, lab reading) and so on.

The pharmacy did have me searching for coupons online and we did use GoodRx and found a coupon, which brought the price from $760 down to $662. 😕  I felt bad for the pharmacists that had to endure my long list of codes I found online and tried every one of them to get the best deal (I brought in about 7 of them). I did find a "free trial 30 day sample" code that worked and got it for free this time around. It just sucks that the free sample was for 30 days and my prescription was only for 21 days...so I wasted 7 days using it. :( 

Have always enjoyed your reviews.  So much detail, I feel like I am there!

So sorry what you are going through with your foot/leg.  Hopefully you will be feeling better soon!

My DH is on Xarelto (has been for several years).  He is on a program thru Janssen Carepath for it.  We have other insurance and our copay would be about $150/month (as you said, no generic so copay is higher).  He gets it at our regular pharmacy (walgreens) and pays $10/month.  The pharmacy submits it to our insurance and then to Janssen carepath for the remainder.  Including a link so you can check it out!  Good luck!

https://www.xarelto-us.com/xarelto-cost

14 minutes ago, camper06 said:

Have always enjoyed your reviews.  So much detail, I feel like I am there!

So sorry what you are going through with your foot/leg.  Hopefully you will be feeling better soon!

My DH is on Xarelto (has been for several years).  He is on a program thru Janssen Carepath for it.  We have other insurance and our copay would be about $150/month (as you said, no generic so copay is higher).  He gets it at our regular pharmacy (walgreens) and pays $10/month.  The pharmacy submits it to our insurance and then to Janssen carepath for the remainder.  Including a link so you can check it out!  Good luck!

https://www.xarelto-us.com/xarelto-cost

Thanks so much for the comments and I happy you enjoy the reviews.

I did see that Carepath they offered and will be considering it for the future if needed. I'm just wondering what the copay is if you don't have insurance. My issue is, this happened while I was working and my employer is fighting it so everything is up in the air right now while we battle it out. If it gets approved, I won't have any issues. It's just getting the meds while I'm waiting or if they don't approve it. :(

Kim, quick question about Roatan.  Now that you have used two different dive companies, which one would you recommend?  Might surprise DH with a dive rather than our usual snorkelling in Roatan.  And yes, we have done 4 previous discover dives.

I too would like to extend my thanks for your reviews over the years.  Have enjoyed hem and we have booked the same snorkel trip in Cozumel as it looked like fun with the several stops.

snow bunny

1 hour ago, mitsugirly said:

I did see that Carepath they offered and will be considering it for the future if needed. I'm just wondering what the copay is if you don't have insurance. My issue is, this happened while I was working and my employer is fighting it so everything is up in the air right now while we battle it out. If it gets approved, I won't have any issues. It's just getting the meds while I'm waiting or if they don't approve it. 😞

If you don’t have insurance, that’s even better (weird to say that, I know). The drug manufacturers have patient assistance programs for uninsured and provide the drug at no cost. It’s a completely different program than copay assistance. The drugs are sent to you from a pharmacy that the manufacturer contracts with to provide free drug. I work in a doctors office and have several patients receiving Xarelto at no cost through this program. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mitsugirly said:

I did see that Carepath they offered and will be considering it for the future if needed. I'm just wondering what the copay is if you don't have insurance. My issue is, this happened while I was working and my employer is fighting it so everything is up in the air right now while we battle it out. If it gets approved, I won't have any issues. It's just getting the meds while I'm waiting or if they don't approve it. 😞

Hopefully, the comp will get resolved quickly. Although I have heard that some cases just drag on, keeping my fingers crossed that isn't the case for you!  Good luck with your recovery!

6 hours ago, mitsugirly said:

My issue is, this happened while I was working and my employer is fighting it so everything is up in the air right now while we battle it out. If it gets approved, I won't have any issues. It's just getting the meds while I'm waiting or if they don't approve it. 😞

Kim, your employer WILL deny your worker's comp claim as a matter of course. You may need to get yourself a good Worker's Comp attorney, especially if you are going to be on this medication for a while. Actually, it's probably a good idea because there's it's entirely possible that you will need future medial procedures as a result of this injury. That should be the goal of your suit, all medical costs paid plus future medical claims as a result of this injury. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, snow bunny said:

Kim, quick question about Roatan.  Now that you have used two different dive companies, which one would you recommend?  Might surprise DH with a dive rather than our usual snorkelling in Roatan.  And yes, we have done 4 previous discover dives.

I too would like to extend my thanks for your reviews over the years.  Have enjoyed hem and we have booked the same snorkel trip in Cozumel as it looked like fun with the several stops.

snow bunny

Honestly, we enjoyed both but I guess if I had to only pick one, I'd go with West Bay Divers (the one we just used). They were excellent from start to finish and especially the communication and follow up. That is real important to me. I have never had any dive shop follow up with me like that. A+ service!

Thanks for the comments and I hope you have a wonderful snorkel experience in Cozumel. It really was some great reefs...next time, I'll dive it! :D

7 hours ago, blarko said:

If you don’t have insurance, that’s even better (weird to say that, I know). The drug manufacturers have patient assistance programs for uninsured and provide the drug at no cost. It’s a completely different program than copay assistance. The drugs are sent to you from a pharmacy that the manufacturer contracts with to provide free drug. I work in a doctors office and have several patients receiving Xarelto at no cost through this program. 

I was reading up on some of these programs but there are so many that it just became mind boggling at the time. I was a bit frazzled when the pharmacy called and told me the price and my head was spinning while trying to work out a solution to get the meds I needed before they closed. I'll have to look back into it.

6 hours ago, camper06 said:

Hopefully, the comp will get resolved quickly. Although I have heard that some cases just drag on, keeping my fingers crossed that isn't the case for you!  Good luck with your recovery!

I'm hoping so too.

2 hours ago, Wanna_Cruize said:

Kim, your employer WILL deny your worker's comp claim as a matter of course. You may need to get yourself a good Worker's Comp attorney, especially if you are going to be on this medication for a while. Actually, it's probably a good idea because there's it's entirely possible that you will need future medial procedures as a result of this injury. That should be the goal of your suit, all medical costs paid plus future medical claims as a result of this injury. 

My doctors office is trying put a rush on the claim...at least for the pharmacy portion and the nurse there managed to get somewhere because the claims person I had spoke to earlier in the day had said "I received all the paperwork, records and so on but haven't opened them up or looked at anything and if could be 30 days". Within an hour, she was calling me back with her results with what I needed to submit to get it approved (which I had absolutely no problem proving this to support my claim). The claims person made it sound like if I could prove I still had other patients to see that day and I hadn't completed my route for the day then there should be no issues. I have plenty of proof including letters from the patients I still had to see. Company even trying to deny they knew about the injury despite all the text message proof I have within an hour of the injury happening, pictures, follow ups right at the doctors office and all the pics I shared on here, not to mention our phone conversations. There's no way to lie their way out of this and it's very hurtful to me they are doing this. :(

3 hours ago, mitsugirly said:

Company even trying to deny they knew about the injury despite all the text message proof I have within an hour of the injury happening, pictures, follow ups right at the doctors office and all the pics I shared on here, not to mention our phone conversations. There's no way to lie their way out of this and it's very hurtful to me they are doing this. 😞

Just so you know, and I had to help several friends through this at the school district I worked for, it isn't so much the company staff (people you know) that is doing it;. it's the claims management firm that they contract with for Workers' Comp insurance. They tell the company what to do, to deny claims initially, and to make it difficult on the injured worker. I'm NOT saying it's right, but it is what they do. Don't take it personally, like they are saying, "oh, that Kim, she's just a pain, so we're going to screw with her". It's more like, "in our experience, initially denying the claim causes XX% of injured workers to drop it, putting more onerous proof required makes XX% decide against continuing", etc. It's just bureaucratic nonsense, and sometimes it takes a workers' comp attorney to contact them to decide it's better for them to offer you a settlement first, before it goes all they way to a trial. You just need to be the thorn in their side, unfortunately. I know it's not your nature, but you are feisty enough to not allow someone to walk all over you.  Stay Strong! 

Edited by Wanna_Cruize
ETA. Sorry for continuing to hijack this great review with non-cruise related stuff. If you want to contact me offline, I just commented on your website with my email addy
  • Like 2

I’m sitting here waiting for Dorian to finally decide what he’s going to do. I’m  very much hoping that instead of coming here to Florida, he will decide to stay away and become a 🐟 🐡 🐠 storm. 

I figured you were about due for a check up, so thanks for the update. Your cast looked cute with all the artwork on it, but even so, I’ll bet you are glad it’s gone.

When I saw the first picture of your ankle, I thought it looked really good. Then I saw the other side of your ankle, the story about your blood clots, and all the issues and hoops you have to jump through with workman’s comp! Yikes! You’ve certainly got your hands full! You’re a strong woman, and you have a wonderful, supportive family, so I know you’ll get through this! My thoughts will continue to be with you, and I’ll keep checking in to see how you’re doing.

I wanted to send another marine creature your way, but I don’t have a lot of my underwater pictures in this tablet that I usually use to read Cruise Critic. I did find this smiling little puffer 🐡 who I hope will brighten up your day. 

BBCD399A-760E-45B3-9210-7DF1E493B05B.jpeg

Edited by perfect match
  • Like 2

On 9/2/2019 at 1:58 AM, perfect match said:

I’m sitting here waiting for Dorian to finally decide what he’s going to do. I’m  very much hoping that instead of coming here to Florida, he will decide to stay away and become a 🐟 🐡 🐠 storm. 

I figured you were about due for a check up, so thanks for the update. Your cast looked cute with all the artwork on it, but even so, I’ll bet you are glad it’s gone.

When I saw the first picture of your ankle, I thought it looked really good. Then I saw the other side of your ankle, the story about your blood clots, and all the issues and hoops you have to jump through with workman’s comp! Yikes! You’ve certainly got your hands full! You’re a strong woman, and you have a wonderful, supportive family, so I know you’ll get through this! My thoughts will continue to be with you, and I’ll keep checking in to see how you’re doing.

I wanted to send another marine creature your way, but I don’t have a lot of my underwater pictures in this tablet that I usually use to read Cruise Critic. I did find this smiling little puffer 🐡 who I hope will brighten up your day. 

BBCD399A-760E-45B3-9210-7DF1E493B05B.jpeg

Please be safe. I hope Dorian decides to turn and go back out. I have a lot of friends and some family in FL.

Thanks for all the kind words and thoughts. I really appreciate it.  That puffer is ❤️ I love it.

Hello Mitsugirly,

Another lurker checking in to tell you how sorry I was to hear about your injury.  Sending healing thoughts your way.

i always enjoy your reviews.  They are so candid and your photos and descriptions really paint a picture.

we were on the Getaway in 2014 after seeing  your review and I felt that I was more prepared after reading about your experience.

i hope you are back in your flippers soon!

9 hours ago, Call8675309 said:

Hello Mitsugirly,

Another lurker checking in to tell you how sorry I was to hear about your injury.  Sending healing thoughts your way.

i always enjoy your reviews.  They are so candid and your photos and descriptions really paint a picture.

we were on the Getaway in 2014 after seeing  your review and I felt that I was more prepared after reading about your experience.

i hope you are back in your flippers soon!

Thank you so much and I appreciate the healing thougths.

Glad you enjoyed the review and photos.

Happy cruising in the future! 🚢🏝️