Constellation TA autumn 2020?

cinnamon

With Connie being redeployed to Tampa next autumn we’d be interested in the TA from Barcelona. Whilst some CCs seem to be snapping up early bookings on the Caribbean cruises I can’t find any info about the TA other than the planned ports of call. Both UK and US agents plus Celebrity’s own site have no details at all. 

Does anyone know when this information will be available?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Pricing would be good to know.

So odd that I can see all the other cruises and pricing but not this one.  We are on the last cruise before she goes in and will be looking to book this cruise to see the changes if/when pricing comes available as we were looking to book a TA for the fall anyways!

It was there, and then it wasn't.  My T/A has been on the phone off and on all morning with her Celebrity rep trying to book it but it's not showing up at all.  She can't even see the ports that we all knew about yesterday.  So, maybe they're reworking the itinerary a bit, or maybe marketing got ahead of IT (more likely).  Surely it will be bookable in the next couple of days?

13 minutes ago, amyr said:

It was there, and then it wasn't.  My T/A has been on the phone off and on all morning with her Celebrity rep trying to book it but it's not showing up at all.  She can't even see the ports that we all knew about yesterday.  So, maybe they're reworking the itinerary a bit, or maybe marketing got ahead of IT (more likely).  Surely it will be bookable in the next couple of days?

Would very much appreciate it if you see pricing or book the TA you post.  I am not overly fussy about the cabin but would like to get in on pricing before it increases with capacity 

She heard back from her Celebrity Marketing Manger Rep person.  The cruise is still 'with revenue' and will be available next week, but she couldn't get an exact day.  So whether it's ports or pricing, it's not ready for prime time.  The Venice to Barcelona is open, and the Caribbean cruises after it are open, so I guess it's just a matter of waiting and hitting refresh on our browsers!

On the US site I can see a Venice/Venice Greek Isles and Turkey cruise departing October 12 and then a Venice/Barcelona Med cruise on October 22 to position it for the transatlantic on October 31.  A CC poster got from Celebrity (?) and posted the transatlantic ports of Barcelona, Cartagena, Malaga, Cadiz (Seville), Lisbon, Ponta Delgada (Azores), Tampa.  Of course that's not 100 percent confirmed until the cruise hits the books next week, but it's probably still correct.

ETA:  Ha, Cruise Junky, jinx 😃

Edited by amyr
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, chuly said:

I was just told by Celebrity that the TA will leave from Venice to Tampa on November 9.....and more details will be available next week.  

Now don’t get me wrong, I am totally down with a cruise leaving from Venice arriving in Tampa but November 9th doesn’t jive with the Caribbean cruises already on sale.

Time will tell, I will just keep checking in to see how this progresses!

8 minutes ago, chuly said:

I was just told by Celebrity that the TA will leave from Venice to Tampa on November 9.....and more details will be available next week.  

Yes, the date doesn’t work. The November 9th date is cancelled. It’s October 31 from Barcelona. 

I hope so since we are on the October 22 sailing and would love to stay for the TA. However I called my rep at Celebrity this evening and he told me it would be leaving from Venice on November 9 and he would have more info next week. I hope he’s wrong.....

1 hour ago, chuly said:

I hope so since we are on the October 22 sailing and would love to stay for the TA. However I called my rep at Celebrity this evening and he told me it would be leaving from Venice on November 9 and he would have more info next week. I hope he’s wrong.....

It’s impossible. Her first Tampa Cruise is November 14 

25 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

It’s impossible. Her first Tampa Cruise is November 14 

I know I just emailed him the flyer showing the TA on the 31st and the first Caribbean cruise on the 14th!. Incredible! No.answer from him.....