Oasis Refurb

5 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Guess they sold out for Nov 24, Dec1, Dec8 sailings..no longer available on Royal's site 😱

Somethings up.

Every category is showing as closed which is unusual.  Perhaps they are adding in the additional cabins, which were not previously available.  Strange though how it’s only the first 3 sailings...our cruise on the 22 of Dec is unaffected.  I wonder if the drydock is taking longer than anticipated. 

• Like 1

I'm a bit confused. I just checked the deck plan site for Oasis of the Seas and they have changed the two sets of deck plans . One has the dates November 24th 2019 to April 26th 2020 and appears to be the old deck plan. The other has the dates  May 2020 through 2021 and has the proposed changes.

This is a change from when I checked them a few weeks ago. 

Hopefully this is just a website glitch.

1 minute ago, blueridgemama said:

I'm a bit confused. I just checked the deck plan site for Oasis of the Seas and they have changed the two sets of deck plans . One has the dates November 24th 2019 to April 26th 2020 and appears to be the old deck plan. The other has the dates  May 2020 through 2021 and has the proposed changes.

This is a change from when I checked them a few weeks ago. 

Hopefully this is just a website glitch.

months ago when I went to website deck plans the May 2020 to 2021 had the new plans listed for those dates 

FWIW...

Not sure how accurate this is, but if you look in the Royal app, it shows Oasis leaving Cadiz on Nov. 9. She stops at Grand Bahama on 18th, then on to PE on the 19th for what it says is Coast Guard Inspection. Nov. 21-23 is 2 day shakedown cruise to Nassau. Then 23rd -24th is listed as Deadhead Repo (to Miami).

15 minutes ago, OACAggie said:

Not sure how accurate this is, but if you look in the Royal app,

There seems to be a jumble of info there - not sure if that reflects reality, though someone must have input all that info. Given that she has not yet left Cadiz, I don't see how the first scheduled sailing is to take place. The cancellations of some Allure sailings and moving up the TA is now starting to make sense. RCI may have underestimated the AMP work.

Edited by Biker19

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

There seems to be a jumble of info there - not sure if that reflects reality, though someone must have input all that info. Given that she has not yet left Cadiz, I don't see how the first scheduled sailing is to take place. The cancellations of some Allure sailings and moving up the TA is now starting to make sense. RCI may have underestimated the AMP work.

When would you think she needs to be out of Cadiz to make it back for the 11/24 sailing? Figuring 14 days for the TA, that leaves 10 days still in Cadiz. 

2 minutes ago, tmbasuhre said:

I'm booked on the December 1st sailing.....I'm freaking out a little.  Called Royal- the agent said it's sold out....Not sure I'm buying that.  I'm going to be so sad if my cruise is canceled 😞

Thanks for the update. Keep us posted. We’re on 12/15. 

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Given that she has not yet left Cadiz, I don't see how the first scheduled sailing is to take place.

It says she is scheduled to leave Cadiz Nov. 9. 1st 7 nighter is Nov. 24. Time will tell. 

I would think that if drydock completion is delayed, there will be some announcement within next couple of days. With Ken seeing 1st 3 cruises closed, that says something that might not be good news?

Edited by OACAggie

Tuesday my TA called because Royal doubled booked my mom’s cabin for Dec 1. I asked her who had the cabin first. The TA didn’t know. We’re trying to move my mom to an acceptable cabin. I was advised they are holding two cabins for us to pick from. Last night there were cabins available in all categories. Now nothing.

Maybe they pulled them because of all the mess with recategorizing rooms and capcities and what not.  Maybe they finalized realized making a decision in one place but not changing it in the booking system was a bad idea..gee.  now they're straightening it all out.  I had been stalking the pricing for the Nov24 sailing and with the Fl resident and D balcony discount a SOLO in a neighborhood balc gty was running $610 all-in

18 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes it is showing.  It’s listed under the Dec 29.  Under dec 29 it shows 2 available dates 

Royal IT strikes again.

The Oasis Dec 29th cruise is showing twice on the website. 1st instance just has Dec 29th cruise listed but the 2nd instance has both Dec 15 & Dec 29th listed.

No wonder there is so confusion as to what is available.

4 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Royal IT strikes again.

The Oasis Dec 29th cruise is showing twice on the website. 1st instance just has Dec 29th cruise listed but the 2nd instance has both Dec 15 & Dec 29th listed.

No wonder there is so confusion as to what is available.

Unfortunately it’s more than an IT glitch for the first 3 sailings 

• Like 1