Random Notes, Navigator, Montreal-NY, 10/3-10/15/19, LIVE!

Mr Rumor

Docking in the Big Apple—a wonderful cruise comes to an end!  (I was a part of the huddled mass on Deck 11 for the sail-in an hour before dawn.  Lady Liberty was magnificent, my photos in the dark were’nt!)

ECC1E7A8-32E4-4860-8576-D16A832E18A7.thumb.jpeg.f8194ea199092877fa64a1b824c752ed.jpeg

6FF15E17-7A62-4338-AC3B-064B521C9618.thumb.jpeg.2bbb9b547dd6e0e3da2cba4d2829c73c.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Mr Rumor said:

Good morning, Gerry!  Just under two weeks after our stewardess— Barcelona-Miami!

Thanks for sharing your cruise

enjoyed your posts as always 

Steve and I will be boarding the Splendor in Miami as you depart. Sorry to miss you

Sharon

• Like 1

She looked beautiful when we first set our eyes on her in Montreal. She looks beautiful today as we bid adieu. Kwaj girl, Linda and John, pingpong1 and any CCers I missed, I hope your Navigator cruise is every bit as terrific as ours was!

4397049B-675C-4FF1-AEA4-2F8216F45F78.thumb.jpeg.cdf5cd623b41503170f602891cc42113.jpeg

Edited by Mr Rumor
  • Like 4

Oh this has been a wonderful thread as always from yourself. So enjoyed it and will miss  catching up with you every day.

Have safe travels home and thanks once again.    Jean.

Ps hope another live thread will be continued by the good people boarding later today.   Jean.

• Like 2

Allan and I look forward to seeing you and Ginny on the Splendor in Barcelona.  We just got off the Mariner in Miami yesterday.  We heard around 50 crewmembers were also disembarking in Miami, which is apparently more than usual; many of them are headed to Barcelona in Mid-January along with your stewardess.

I'm happy to see comments here from Gerry (Ken) and Jim (Karen), also former trivia team members - greetings to both for triggering happy memories.

• Like 1

Rich:  I hope you all have a safe trip home. Thanks for taking us along for the ride. Your daily inputs were the highlight of my CC reading and we look forward to another great adventure onboard the Splendor.  Wish we were joining yous. 

Z and TB 

• Like 1

We are on our travels too right now, so I have missed keeping up with you Rich but settling down to catch up with five pages was a terrific start to our day.  Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful stories of your travels - thank you to Ginny and Shauna too.  It's been a first class trip from this side of the world!

• Like 1

On 10/15/2019 at 3:45 PM, boblerm said:

Rich,

Thank you for yet another interesting and informative trip report.

I'm glad to hear that you are doing a "test run" for us on Splendor, we are on the March 14 voyage (along with over 40 CC members).

Bob

Bob, I've referred in the past to my first blog post as "setting the table."  On Barcelona-Miami it looks like my entire blog (actually, joint blog, I hope) will be setting the table for the CC40+ on San Diego-Miami.   And I'm delighted with that!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, cr34102 said:

Allan and I look forward to seeing you and Ginny on the Splendor in Barcelona.  We just got off the Mariner in Miami yesterday.  We heard around 50 crewmembers were also disembarking in Miami, which is apparently more than usual; many of them are headed to Barcelona in Mid-January along with your stewardess.

I'm happy to see comments here from Gerry (Ken) and Jim (Karen), also former trivia team members - greetings to both for triggering happy memories.

Sorry, forgot to sign off - 

Colleen Rucker

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cr34102 said:

Sorry, forgot to sign off - 

Colleen Rucker

Hi Colleen—it has been a while!  We’re so glad you and Allan will be joining us on the Splendor.  We’ve signed up for the Meet and Mingle and are poised to finally join the Roll Call.  Maybe we could continue our chat there?

• Like 1

Hi friends—a quick note to let you know we made it back safely to the Land of Enchantment, and that Ginny and I have already hit the road again.  I can’t miss my 50th high school reunion!

I’ve had a chance to revisit all of your kind comments.  I appreciate every one and thank you for following along.  It continues to be my pleasure to live-blog our cruises, and I hope you’ll join me next February when I crank out my maiden set of Random Notes aboard the brand-new Splendor!

In closing, just because I like photo finishes, one more shot of Shauna, Regent’s newest Golden Girl.

BD07F908-2CD4-4873-9875-B295212C4DF7.thumb.jpeg.befcc4c3cb35b24d9112b3d749b56453.jpeg

• Like 6