Is it time to introduce a new loyalty tier?

3 hours ago, MissP22 said:

From your post I can see that you're not in a position to benefit by any addition perks  from being among the highest Elites & would even prefer to limit the total Elites on each sailing to provide better service for yourself & others.

If you even reach that upper level you might view things differently.

Not that we would qualify right now but a possibility we look forward to someday.

do you actually believe it would be a dozen at most. Maybe at 1000 days it would be limited for a while. At 500 days I have been on cruises with a couple of hundred over that number  with almost half the ship at elite and laundry turn around being 5 days. The cruise lines have to consider the future impact of any decision as well as the current.

Nope, just telling it from a business perspective. No reason for the cruise line to do it, and a lot of reason why they should not.

I have noticed a trend in your posts where you have a tendency to attack the motivations of whoever disagrees with you, instead of debating the actual merits.

16 minutes ago, npcl said:

do you actually believe it would be a dozen at most. Maybe at 1000 days it would be limited for a while. At 500 days I have been on cruises with a couple of hundred over that number  with almost half the ship at elite and laundry turn around being 5 days. The cruise lines have to consider the future impact of any decision as well as the current.

Hardly "hundreds" of people with over 500 days sailing but even if their were that number could be adjusted accordingly to fit the circumstance. Since it would be by invitation only, the cutoff could be moved to include people with over 750 days.

Nope, just telling it from a business perspective. No reason for the cruise line to do it, and a lot of reason why they should not.

I have noticed a trend in your posts where you have a tendency to attack the motivations of whoever disagrees with you, instead of debating the actual merits.

Once again you just seem to think it'll take something from your enjoyment even if there were only one person that qualified for something special. 

Just now, MissP22 said:

Once again you just seem to think it'll take something from your enjoyment even if there were only one person that qualified for something special. 

nope nothing to do with my enjoyment. it does not make sense to the business. I suspect that if management had calculated the current impact when the existing benefits were put in place some of them would be more limited, such as laundry.

you have no idea of my motivations yet, as your norm, you try to attack them.

27 minutes ago, npcl said:

nope nothing to do with my enjoyment. it does not make sense to the business. I suspect that if management had calculated the current impact when the existing benefits were put in place some of them would be more limited, such as laundry.

btw- We don't use their laundry service. 

you have no idea of my motivations yet, as your norm, you try to attack them.

Enjoy you next cruise with or without the perks.