Another Zuiderdam Dec. 10-20 review with lots of pictures

slabeaume

Love your blog and all your beautiful photos!  Thanks for sharing.  Hope that husband of yours gets better and can snorkel one day in the future-it’s been a long haul for him (and you). 

Glad you took the upsell to the Neptune and seems hubby enjoyed the extra space. 

1 hour ago, slabeaume said:

I did my review in my blogger site.  I always take too many pictures!   I'm an avid snorkeler, so there are lots of underwater photos, too.  Hope you enjoy:

https://crusanwithsusan.blogspot.com/2019/12/2019-dec-zuiderdam-cruise-abc-islands.html

Great review - and there's no such thing as too many pictures!  Thanks so much!  Loved reading every word, and congrats on the Neptune upsell.

Sue/WDW1972

I saw the beautiful vase of flowers you got in your suite.  Ours started out beautiful and the flowers themselves looked pretty but after a week without the water changed in the clear vase they looked bad.  Finally our stewards changed them.    I am pretty sure we sat across from you in the PG for breakfast a lot in the morning.  I saw that your husband had a boot.  I broke my ankle once and was very sympathetic to his ordeal.  

44 minutes ago, ottahand7 said:

I saw the beautiful vase of flowers you got in your suite.  Ours started out beautiful and the flowers themselves looked pretty but after a week without the water changed in the clear vase they looked bad. 

I don't mean to sound argumentative but why not change the water yourself and enjoy the flowers a little longer instead of waiting for the steward to do it?

• Like 1

On 12/27/2019 at 9:15 PM, daisy-mae said:

I don't mean to sound argumentative but why not change the water yourself and enjoy the flowers a little longer instead of waiting for the steward to do it?

I do that in my own home.  I am on a cruise and paying dearly for some luxury.  We just tucked them out of sight.  Never had to do that on Holland before......  Poor management on this cruise from room service attire being filthy, poor MDR food and lack of attention to detail from housekeeping.    Filmy flower vases are slimy and smelly.   

Edited by ottahand7

On 12/27/2019 at 8:29 PM, ottahand7 said:

I saw the beautiful vase of flowers you got in your suite.  Ours started out beautiful and the flowers themselves looked pretty but after a week without the water changed in the clear vase they looked bad.  Finally our stewards changed them.    I am pretty sure we sat across from you in the PG for breakfast a lot in the morning.  I saw that your husband had a boot.  I broke my ankle once and was very sympathetic to his ordeal.  

Luckily our flowers lasted really well for the whole cruise.   

I found it interesting that we did seem to see the same people at breakfast and many were seated in the same spot every day.