Princess Senior Ship Staff, inc Cruise Directors & Entertainment Directors

CCHelp

On 3/27/2022 at 1:47 PM, minnesotasisu said:

While we are not seasoned cruisers Marcus was by far the best CD we have ever encountered. Awesome individual with a great rapport with his staff and passengers. 

Just had them on my recent Enchanted Cruise. He was fantastic!!!

21 hours ago, karatemom2 said:

Any idea who will be cruise director on the Royal next month?

Unfortunately I’m guessing Matt O will not be back

Bad on Princess for letting him get away!

I've been wondering the same thing for quite some time now. You are correct that Matt O won't be back. He voluntarily left Princess.

29 minutes ago, pkt1976 said:

Kevin Tugwell is the CD, He’s awesome, from Canada 

Many thanks. I have been waiting (and waiting, and waiting) for someone to have this information. We've had a couple of CDs who weren't very good - one of them was the absolute worst I could imagine and her main Assistant CD was actually extremely rude and nasty. We were shocked.

We have also had a few that we really enjoyed a lot. I'm glad that you have a high opinion of Kevin. I know that, for many people, the CD doesn't really matter but we've found that a good CD can really make the voyage more enjoyable.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Thrak said:

Many thanks. I have been waiting (and waiting, and waiting) for someone to have this information. We've had a couple of CDs who weren't very good - one of them was the absolute worst I could imagine and her main Assistant CD was actually extremely rude and nasty. We were shocked.

We have also had a few that we really enjoyed a lot. I'm glad that you have a high opinion of Kevin. I know that, for many people, the CD doesn't really matter but we've found that a good CD can really make the voyage more enjoyable.

He’s very genuine, I really liked him. Lauren from South Africa is on as cruise staff, love her too! 

• Like 1

On 3/6/2022 at 10:07 AM, pompeii said:

Does anyone know who is on the Grand currently?

Doesn’t matter he is terrible & so is his staff except DJ Lovely.  She is the only one who knows what she is doing.  The others you can’t understand a word they are saying.  And also they don’t know what they are doing. It’s really pitiful.

4 hours ago, Ronnieslady said:

Doesn’t matter he is terrible & so is his staff except DJ Lovely.  She is the only one who knows what she is doing.  The others you can’t understand a word they are saying.  And also they don’t know what they are doing. It’s really pitiful.

We had the best staff on Grand in December.  They must have all left!  

On 4/12/2022 at 8:08 PM, Colorado Coasty said:

Just off Emerald two weeks ago, can anyone tell me if there was a CD, and if so, who was it? Most invisible CD ever.

Me too (on the Emerald) . . . his first name, if I am recalling correctly, was Fernando, but I never got his last name. Can anybody help?

Agree with you - not visible at all except the shows.

Jerry

5 minutes ago, gidewey52 said:

Me too (on the Emerald) . . . his first name, if I am recalling correctly, was Fernando, but I never got his last name. Can anybody help?

Agree with you - not visible at all except the shows.

Jerry

He wasn't at the shows we attended or at the Captain's Party (we did win a bottle of bubbly). Saw somebody a couple of times on the Wake Show, if that was the CD maybe it was a good thing he was a no show.

On 3/5/2022 at 8:37 AM, Sweet Dreams said:

Marcus, he’s terrific so is his staff. We just got off the Enchanted an hope to have Marcus again in the future. There was one Caribbean night at pool. 

We had Marcus on the Enchanted from3/20-3/30. Fun guy.

• Like 1

Just off Sky Princess. Andi was our cruise director and he was great fun. We really enjoyed the Wake Show everyday and he always made a point of chatting to as many passengers as possible throughout the day and before the shows at the theatre. 
Fingers crossed he is still onboard when we sail again in July!  He was on television in the UK recently on the Royal Princess with comedian and presenter Susan Calman. The programme was on when we were sailing so I need to google it!!