Princess Senior Ship Staff, inc Cruise Directors & Entertainment Directors

CCHelp

It's been a while since we've had a table update so I've tried to collate everyone's more recent contributions below.  Please help correct and fill in the gaps. 

SHIP 

CRUISE DIRECTOR 

ENTERTAINMENT DIRECTOR 

Caribbean Princess     

Gary Golding

Coral Princess 

Crown Princess 

Jody Miles (begins 5/22)

Diamond Princess 

Discovery Princess 

DuVaul Gamble

Emerald Princess 

Fernando Cunha

Enchanted Princess 

Marcus Prince Juanta

Grand Princess 

Callie Smit

Island Princess 

Andi Sanders (begins 4/22)

Majestic Princess 

Natalie Costa

Duke Christopher

Regal Princess 

Aaron Hawkins

Neil Rose

Royal Princess 

Kevin Tugwell

Ruby Princess 

Michael Reitano

Tim Donovan

Sapphire Princess 

Sky Princess 

Andi Sanders (ends 4/22)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

SHIP 

CRUISE DIRECTOR 

ENTERTAINMENT DIRECTOR 

Caribbean Princess     

Gary Golding

Coral Princess 

Crown Princess 

Jody Miles (begins 5/22)

Diamond Princess 

Discovery Princess 

DuVaul Gamble

Emerald Princess 

Fernando Cunha

Enchanted Princess 

Marcus Prince Juanta

Grand Princess 

Callie Smit

Island Princess 

Majestic Princess 

Natalie Costa

Duke Christopher

Regal Princess 

Aaron Hawkins

Neil Rose

Royal Princess 

Kevin Tugwell

Ruby Princess 

Kristoff (sorry dont remember last name, but he said he came from the emerald) Amazing guy though

Tim Donovan

Sapphire Princess 

Sky Princess 

Andi Sanders (ends 4/22)

• Like 2

Looks like Dave Clark may have bailed during the shutdown. It's unfortunate as we had him as CD for 28 days in 2017 for our Hawaii/South Pacific cruise and he was really excellent. We though he was one of the best CDs we had ever had. There is another CD (who's name escapes me now but he was really well known) who was excellent as well. He's not listed in this new listing. It's sad that people who were really good at the job are now gone.

(Wow, it is really peeving me that I can't come up with the other CDs name. He was around for a long time and really very good. There used to be a video where he was doing something like the Liar's Club and he imitated a gorilla. If someone remembers that video please provide me with his name.)

13 hours ago, sammyjoanne said:

SHIP 

CRUISE DIRECTOR 

ENTERTAINMENT DIRECTOR 

Caribbean Princess     

Gary Golding

Coral Princess 

Crown Princess 

Jody Miles (begins 5/22)

Diamond Princess 

Discovery Princess 

DuVaul Gamble

Emerald Princess 

Fernando Cunha

Enchanted Princess 

Marcus Prince Juanta

Grand Princess 

Callie Smit

Island Princess 

Majestic Princess 

Natalie Costa

Duke Christopher

Regal Princess 

Aaron Hawkins

Neil Rose

Royal Princess 

Kevin Tugwell

Ruby Princess 

Kristoff (sorry dont remember last name, but he said he came from the emerald) Amazing guy though

Tim Donovan

Sapphire Princess 

Sky Princess 

Andi Sanders (ends 4/22)

I cannot find the thread, but Martyn Moss is back as ED.  I think it might be on CB.

13 hours ago, Thrak said:

Looks like Dave Clark may have bailed during the shutdown. It's unfortunate as we had him as CD for 28 days in 2017 for our Hawaii/South Pacific cruise and he was really excellent. We though he was one of the best CDs we had ever had. There is another CD (who's name escapes me now but he was really well known) who was excellent as well. He's not listed in this new listing. It's sad that people who were really good at the job are now gone.

(Wow, it is really peeving me that I can't come up with the other CDs name. He was around for a long time and really very good. There used to be a video where he was doing something like the Liar's Club and he imitated a gorilla. If someone remembers that video please provide me with his name.)

I mentioned here some time ago that he and his wife Angela both left Princess for Celebrity before the pandemic. She as a CD and Dave in an entertainment management type position.  I do not know if they are still currently with Celebrity.  I sure miss those 2, they were awesome.

15 hours ago, Thrak said:

Maybe Matt O.?  He was excellent.  We've only had one truly poor CD, Kaylee.  Her assistant Ruby the Gem was not a favorite either. 

On 4/7/2022 at 4:22 PM, pkt1976 said:

Kevin Tugwell is the CD, He’s awesome, from Canada 

@pkt1976 I finally get to board a ship! So happy to see that Kevin Tugwell will be with us. First sailing back for Royal - return to Vancouver , no flying!!! First return to cruising for me. Counting the hours now, less than 24 hours to boarding.

I'll say hello to him for you, and get some duck lips in a photo. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, CruzeQueen2 said:

@pkt1976 I finally get to board a ship! So happy to see that Kevin Tugwell will be with us. First sailing back for Royal - return to Vancouver , no flying!!! First return to cruising for me. Counting the hours now, less than 24 hours to boarding.

I'll say hello to him for you, and get some duck lips in a photo. 

Yayyyyy I’m so excited for you! Yes, please do! I adore him, he’s such a great person.

I’m hopefully boarding the Crown Princess next Saturday and will do a live, it’s first sailing since the pause. I believe your sailing is the first back for the Royal? Lauren is also on the Majestic (cruise staff), she’s also absolutely fabulous and if she does her history lecture, I encourage you to go. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, pkt1976 said:

Yayyyyy I’m so excited for you! Yes, please do! I adore him, he’s such a great person.

I’m hopefully boarding the Crown Princess next Saturday and will do a live, it’s first sailing since the pause. I believe your sailing is the first back for the Royal? Lauren is also on the Majestic (cruise staff), she’s also absolutely fabulous and if she does her history lecture, I encourage you to go. 

Looking forward to your "live from" and have a great cruise!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pkt1976 said:

Quality people @pkt1976I see that you and I share in this good taste in enjoying good people. I will tell Kevin that you are two of his biggest fans! That ok?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, pkt1976 said:

We are also Kevin and Lauren fans!  We really enjoyed them last December.  Karen was also a part of their team on the Majestic and we just enjoyed Karen on the Discovery.  Kevin had fun with us on the Marriage Match game which we won.  He might remember us as Dick and Doris..  My husband didn't wash his face for days after a kiss from Lauren!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Paul Chandler-Burns joined the Sky Princess today (May 3) as CD. Andi Sanders (previous CD) unexpected  left the Sky Princess on April 30th, after being “ill” for a couple days. Andi was schedule to be CD for the Apr 30th 14 cruise. Sophie Gideon, Asst CD, seamlessly covered as CD for the week until Paul came aboard.

Edited by cruisingthomas
  • Like 1

Latest updates - couldn't find Kristoff's surname but he was a fabulous ACD on our Sky Med inaugural. 

SHIP 

CRUISE DIRECTOR 

ENTERTAINMENT DIRECTOR 

Caribbean Princess     

Gary Golding

Martyn Moss

Coral Princess 

Crown Princess 

Jody Miles

Diamond Princess 

Discovery Princess 

DuVaul Gamble

Frenchie Desbuquois

Emerald Princess 

Fernando Cunha

Enchanted Princess 

Marcus Prince Juanta

Grand Princess 

Corinne Steel

Island Princess 

Olivia Guthrie

Majestic Princess 

Natalie Costa

Duke Christopher

Regal Princess 

Aaron Hawkins

Neil Rose

Royal Princess 

Kevin Tugwell

Ron Goodman

Ruby Princess 

Kristoff ???

Tim Donovan

Sapphire Princess 

Sky Princess 

Paul Chandler-Burns

Edited by dides

31 minutes ago, dides said:

Latest updates - couldn't find Kristoff's surname but he was a fabulous ACD on our Sky Med inaugural. 

SHIP 

CRUISE DIRECTOR 

ENTERTAINMENT DIRECTOR 

Caribbean Princess     

Gary Golding

Martyn Moss

Coral Princess 

Crown Princess 

Jody Miles

Diamond Princess 

Discovery Princess 

DuVaul Gamble

Frenchie Desbuquois

Emerald Princess 

Fernando Cunha

Enchanted Princess 

Marcus Prince Juanta

Grand Princess 

Corinne Steel

Island Princess 

Olivia Guthrie

Majestic Princess 

Natalie Costa

Duke Christopher

Regal Princess 

Aaron Hawkins

Neil Rose

Royal Princess 

Kevin Tugwell

Ron Goodman

Ruby Princess 

Kristoff ???

Tim Donovan

Sapphire Princess 

Sky Princess 

Paul Chandler-Burns

Kristoff CD at the Ruby Princess. photo taken of the Wake show thats on every morning.

kristoff.jpg

SHIP 

CRUISE DIRECTOR 

ENTERTAINMENT DIRECTOR 

Caribbean Princess     

Gary Golding

Martyn Moss

Coral Princess 

Crown Princess 

Jody Miles

Diamond Princess 

Discovery Princess 

DuVaul Gamble

Frenchie Desbuquois

Emerald Princess 

Fernando Cunha

Enchanted Princess 

Marcus Prince Juanta

Grand Princess 

Corinne Steel

Island Princess 

Olivia Guthrie

Majestic Princess 

Natalie Costa

Duke Christopher

Regal Princess 

Aaron Hawkins

Neil Rose

Royal Princess 

Kevin Tugwell

Ron Goodman

Ruby Princess 

Kristoff Greyling

Tim Donovan

Sapphire Princess 

Sky Princess 

Paul Chandler-Burns

• Like 1

On 4/29/2022 at 11:10 PM, Thrak said:

I looked through my box of cruise memorabilia for CD names. Is it Lee *, Steven Campbell,  or Matt Baker?

On 5/3/2022 at 4:05 PM, cruisingthomas said:

Paul Chandler-Burns joined the Sky Princess today (May 3) as CD. Andi Sanders (previous CD) unexpected  left the Sky Princess on April 30th, after being “ill” for a couple days. Andi was schedule to be CD for the Apr 30th 14 cruise. Sophie Gideon, Asst CD, seamlessly covered as CD for the week until Paul came aboard.

Sailed with Paul as CD over last Christmas / NY's.  Lots of fun and more present than some CD's.

Matt Baker is currently CD on Enchanted starting with the May 4th cruise to the Canaries.  Marcus said he was taking some time off in England when we docked in Southampton after the Northern Europe cruise that replaced the Baltic one.  I don't know how long Matt is on Enchanted, but he's here now.

Just FYI, the Jr. Asst. CD, named Nikki, has a bright future in this line of work.  I'd mark her as an up-and-comer.  She's been co-hosting the Wake Show with Matt (and previously with Marcus) and does a great job.

Edited by DCThunder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1