Princess Senior Ship Staff, inc Cruise Directors & Entertainment Directors

CCHelp

On 2/27/2022 at 6:51 PM, Baronbob said:

Thank you. Never heard of him. Was totally hoping for Gary Holding.

During Covid, I did a ZOOM mixology class with Duvaul...he seems really nice and a lot of fun!

On 3/1/2022 at 10:11 PM, suzyed said:

During Covid, I did a ZOOM mixology class with Duvaul...he seems really nice and a lot of fun!

We cruised with him on Ruby in November.  He's terrific...has a great sense of humor.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2022 at 4:56 AM, Lidolounger said:

Any idea who the CD will be this March on the Enchanted?  Does he do any theme nights?

Marcus, he’s terrific so is his staff. We just got off the Enchanted an hope to have Marcus again in the future. There was one Caribbean night at pool. 

I don't think I've missed this...but does anyone know who will be on Sky for April? And if you've had them before what are they like? 

I've only experienced Andi Sanders and I wasn't that impressed - although I think he had been newly promoted when I was onboard last year so he could have been trying harder than required!

Edited by gillynomad

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, smixsell said:

Scheduled for a 21 day Med cruise on the Regal this June. Does anyone know who the ED and CDs are expected to be?

Thanks in advance!

Steve

I will be curious to know that as well as very well could be the same through October.  I am also interested to hear who the MD/DRO is since dining is a key issue these days.  Also, the Captain.  Anyway, all in good time I suppose.

21 minutes ago, Wisconsin Travelers said:

Jody Miles is scheduled to be the CD on the Crown in Alaska.  We've sailed with her twice and she is absolutely dynamic and delightful.  Almost makes us want to go to Alaska for a 3rd time!

How is it that people are finding out who "will be" on ships?  I can understand getting info on folks who are currently deployed as that can be obtained from people who are currently sailing but where does the "future" info come from? (We used to get email from Princess with this info but haven't seen those mails for a long time.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

How is it that people are finding out who "will be" on ships?  I can understand getting info on folks who are currently deployed as that can be obtained from people who are currently sailing but where does the "future" info come from? (We used to get email from Princess with this info but haven't seen those mails for a long time.)

I know that on this cruise Natalie told us where she'll be after Majestic

• Like 1

On 3/24/2022 at 7:20 PM, Thrak said:

We sail on Royal May 2nd and have no idea who will be the CD or ED. It seems like that information should be available somewhere.

We are on the Royal on the 28th of May and should be the same person as your cruise.  Would be interested in knowing also.

14 hours ago, Wisconsin Travelers said:

Jody Miles is scheduled to be the CD on the Crown in Alaska.  We've sailed with her twice and she is absolutely dynamic and delightful.  Almost makes us want to go to Alaska for a 3rd time!

Do you know the span of time she will be on the Crown?  We sail on 7/9.

On 1/19/2022 at 7:22 AM, Grego said:

Not sure we have ever sailed with Marcus.  Doesn't ring a bell, but then we actually don't seem to get to know them that much anymore.  It's not like 30 years ago when the ships were smaller and the CD's were out and about, mingling and more visible.

While we are not seasoned cruisers Marcus was by far the best CD we have ever encountered. Awesome individual with a great rapport with his staff and passengers. 

On 3/25/2022 at 6:10 PM, Thrak said:

When I contacted Princess to organize a Meet & Greet, that person told me she was unable to tell me who would be on the Emerald in May. I guess things are still crazy, but I would think that there would be a schedule posted somewhere within the company.

On 3/27/2022 at 12:47 PM, minnesotasisu said:

While we are not seasoned cruisers Marcus was by far the best CD we have ever encountered. Awesome individual with a great rapport with his staff and passengers. 

Marcus was an assistant CD on one of our past sailings, and was by far the best CD we've ever had.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1