I miss tipping and chair hog threads!

Fun fact- last week I got yelled at by a chair hog in the Solarium on Oasis, when I had moved her stuff off her chairs.  She was right next to the “no reserving chairs” signs.  Before I moved her stuff , I asked the guy next to the chairs how long the chairs had been empty of people.  He said at least an hour.  40 minutes after we sat down, she came and told me to get out of “her chairs”.  During our “conversation”, where she mentioned how rude Americans were, that she was only gone a few minutes, and where I pointed out the message on the sign several times.  I said she should talk to a worker, and see what he says.  She walked over to him, I saw him talking, pointing to the sign, shrugging his shoulders, and she never came back to me 🙂

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Fun fact- last week I got yelled at by a chair hog in the Solarium on Oasis, when I had moved her stuff off her chairs.  She was right next to the “no reserving chairs” signs.  Before I moved her stuff , I asked the guy next to the chairs how long the chairs had been empty of people.  He said at least an hour.  40 minutes after we sat down, she came and told me to get out of “her chairs”.  During our “conversation”, where she mentioned how rude Americans were, that she was only gone a few minutes, and where I pointed out the message on the sign several times.  I said she should talk to a worker, and see what he says.  She walked over to him, I saw him talking, pointing to the sign, shrugging his shoulders, and she never came back to me 🙂

That is awesome! Good for you.  Hopefully the conversation wasn't too uncomfortable for you, being a "non-confrontational"-type person. 😉

Kudos! 👍

On 3/6/2020 at 10:13 PM, Oceansaway17 said:

Thanks. I am supposed to see this in mid May on Vision but who knows what the schedule will be by then or if I will take the offer to cancel.

As a follow up I cancelled see my thread.

Oh well Kotor will have to wait

19 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

lol- we left after 20 minutes 🙂

I made it 30 mins into the new cats movie so I understand.  When I was a kid and my dad was stationed in England I remember the buzz and my mom wanted to see it.  I wonder if it was always bad?

• 1 year later...
On 3/8/2020 at 2:02 PM, Loose Buoy said:

My wife saw a great one on FB.

Can I take my own portable window air conditioner and install it in my ocean view cabin window?

I hear the rooms get stuffy.

Can't talk about FB on Cruise Critic, except when you want to.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

Amazed at the misinformation shared here about Facebook 

What you can't do is link to a FB roll call.

You can discuss FB posts all day long😉

At least that's my understanding 

This is rare, John.  You completely missed John Reid's point.  🤣