P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

15 hours ago, wowzz said:

Just received an email from Saga. Do I want to book a 21 day trip around Africa, by private jet ?

You bet I do.

Lead in price is £39,999 pp ( don't you love it when they drop £1 off, so as to make the trip look more affordable!)

Looks like I need to buy a lottery ticket for Saturday - or should I buy two to make sure of winning ?

They do target the affluent.Has your wine account been hacked Wowzz?

• Haha 14

Morning hope your all feeling ok today.🙂

4.c feeling like 2.c this spring morning, it don't feel like spring but it's that time of year

where life is full of expectations  and wonder.

We wonder will Wowzz get on his private jet or Brian expose Grahams secret restaurant?🤣

Had a look through the papers and shocked to see M&S supermarket selling daffodil 

bulbs next to onions , how dodgy is that ? 

I heard that someone bought the daff bulbs by mistake ,ate them and is now in hospital.

They say they should be out for late spring 😉

I hope you all have a nice day, my money is on Wowzz , I think he will wait for the private

jet to have a flash sale 🙂

Enjoy your day !

• Haha 18

39 minutes ago, kalos said:

Morning hope your all feeling ok today.🙂

4.c feeling like 2.c this spring morning, it don't feel like spring but it's that time of year

where life is full of expectations  and wonder.

We wonder will Wowzz get on his private jet or Brian expose Grahams secret restaurant?🤣

Had a look through the papers and shocked to see M&S supermarket selling daffodil 

bulbs next to onions , how dodgy is that ? 

I heard that someone bought the daff bulbs by mistake ,ate them and is now in hospital.

They say they should be out for late spring 😉

I hope you all have a nice day, my money is on Wowzz , I think he will wait for the private

jet to have a flash sale 🙂

Enjoy your day !

@kalosReally funny post today Kalos - you've set me up for the day with a smile. Thank you. Jane xx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

Hi everyone, just been catching up with all your posts while I have 4G.

We are in Gran Canaria today, a bit of drizzle for half an hour early this morning but lovely weather since. Lanzarote tomorrow.

A20A0A67-BECA-43DE-B798-6DB3B98B739A.jpeg

Lovely, not jealous at all! It’s been bitterly cold here.

• Like 2

I have braved the cold and been out to join Slimming World this morning in preparation for our upcoming cruise.  I got home to find that DH ha s booked our usual Friday lunch out, he said that he didn't realise that me deciding to lose weight meant that we would be eating at home on Fridays for the next few weeks.

• Haha 11

6 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

Coffee in Lanzarote this morning 

2F71C3AB-8EE8-4921-8B1E-2F579512B057.jpeg

That looks just fabulous Michelle - so restful. I meant to say yesterday that I love your pixie cut - it really suits you. Carry on having a great time. Jane xxx

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, brian1 said:

Wayeye pets,I'm mak'n inqirys aboot the wearaboots of Grahams favrit Italian in the Toon.Screenshot(10).thumb.png.8fa52bf997f98a3e290a5dd9adb106fb.png

Showing off your multi-lingual talents again...

Edited by DamianG
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, brian1 said:

They do target the affluent. Has your wine account been hacked Wowzz?

Talking of wine, one of my favourite retailers (the one beginning with L) has just sent me an offer of 12 bottles + prosecco + 4 glasses for £65. I'm not sure if that is open to any customer but I snapped it up.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, DamianG said:

Talking of wine, one of my favourite retailers (the one beginning with L) has just sent me an offer of 12 bottles + prosecco + 4 glasses for £65. I'm not sure if that is open to any customer but I snapped it up.

Do you have to commit to buying a case of their chosen wines every three months unless you tell them you don’t want it? 

5 minutes ago, pete14 said:

Do you have to commit to buying a case of their chosen wines every three months unless you tell them you don’t want it? 

I didn't but I do wonder if the offer is not generally available. I got the details on an email from them.

48 minutes ago, DamianG said:

That's a good deal Damian even for Lidl assuming it's them.They do the same brands in Lidl Italia but cos of our extortionate duty we pay between 2.5 and 5 euro for fizzy wine and 5.4 for vodka.Can't wait to get back,lol.Brian.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, brian1 said:

Got me thinking now Damian. Is it Lidl or do I have to get Vera again.

Hi Brian, it's Laithwaites, I just wasn't sure if we are allowed to quote names or not (but I'm following your lead here!).

Just now, DamianG said:

Hi Brian, it's Laithwaites, I just wasn't sure if we are allowed to quote names or not (but I'm following your lead here!).

Oh yeah,I remember you saying a while back.Got the hang of that "wine cellar feeling" behind the sofa.Always makes me cringe that advert.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, DamianG said:

As long as it is not a TA, I think you can name any brand you like on here.

• Like 1

Good Morning Everyone

@Adawn47. Are you and Frank ok Avril? Haven't heard from you recently so I hope are both alright and recovered. Well it's anniversary day today and thanks to your's and Frank's kind support and advice I'm ready to declare....I'm a vaper not a smoker. Yay!!!!!!

Dentist for me today. First appointment for the crown fittings ... not in the Camilla sense obviously but no doubt the bill will reflect a more sparkling crown.

Wishing you all a good weekend. Be well and warm - snow next week apparently. Best wishes. Jane xxx

• Like 15