P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

14 minutes ago, Harry Peterson said:

At last, John - we have something in common! I lost a long Wordle run yesterday on joker too, and I’m still getting over it!

I failed too, but it was a word. So my fault. Unlike a couple of weeks ago when they used an anagram. That annoyed me intensely 

After QM2 cancelled 2 of it's trans atlantic crossings at the weekend due to 'technical' problems Cunard have now hurriedly arranged a 5 day Coronation Voyage next week from Southampton to Liverpool and back. Prices are really good 

Queens Grill Suites

From £599

Princess Grill Suites

From £499

Britannia Club Balcony

From £399

Britannia Balcony

From £299

On sale from 1.00pm tomorrow.

The Coronation Celebration Voyage - May 2023 - Cunard

• Like 2

On 4/25/2023 at 7:53 AM, Josy1953 said:

It has been a while since we booked with P&O but have seen a cruise that we would now like to book but when I try to book online I can't select my cabin, it says :

"Cabin number assigned prior to sailing" does anyone know how I can select my cabin number ?

I am try to book a Select price for November 2024.

Hi Josy, it’s more of a faff now, I often have to go back cos I miss it.

Get this far Then click edit by cabin

IMG_8240.png

Edited by P&O SUE

3 hours ago, wowzz said:

Public Service Announcement  !

Just had my shingles vaccination. If you are over 70, and have not been vaccinated,  book yours today !

Cheers Wowzz,just arrived at our daughters in Sevenoaks.I told her about your post,she said the kids school is rife with chicken pox at the mo.I'm 70 my OH is 67.I'll have to book it.

• Like 2

And then you’ll get this (sorry I had to post separately as you can’t write after the photo)

so then click ‘want to choose your cabin’ and go from there. Good luck! 

IMG_8241.png

Edited by P&O SUE

3 hours ago, wowzz said:

Just had my shingles vaccination. If you are over 70, and have not been vaccinated,  book yours today !

My husband had his shingles jab last week and they also gave him the pneumonia jab in the other arm 

12 minutes ago, Splice the mainbrace said:

After QM2 cancelled 2 of it's trans atlantic crossings at the weekend due to 'technical' problems Cunard have now hurriedly arranged a 5 day Coronation Voyage next week from Southampton to Liverpool and back. Prices are really good 

Queens Grill Suites

From £599

Princess Grill Suites

From £499

Britannia Club Balcony

From £399

Britannia Balcony

From £299

They must be confident they they are going to resolve the 'technical' issues in time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wowzz said:

My parents have got yet another covid injection next week!

8 minutes ago, P&O SUE said:

Hi Josy, it’s more of a faff now, I often have to go back cos I miss it.

Get this far Then click edit by cabin

IMG_8240.png

I think that the Cabin Balcony edit section is a misleading, to me it makes it look like I am editing the cabin type i.e. changing it to inside rather than taking me to choose a cabin number. If I just press continue without editing it just takes me to checkout.

25 minutes ago, Ardennais said:

Got that email a few hours ago. If it was a non-Coronation cruise, I might be tempted!

I loved our club dining on QE.Think of us arriving at Victoria coach station at midday on the 6th.I inadvertently booked  our trip to SIL at Basingstoke not realising the return date,lol.

Edited by brian1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Splice the mainbrace said:

I think that the Cabin Balcony edit section is a misleading, to me it makes it look like I am editing the cabin type i.e. changing it to inside rather than taking me to choose a cabin number. If I just press continue without editing it just takes me to checkout.

I know that’s why I said it’s a faff to find. Clicking edit takes you to a suggested cabin and the you can change the deck and area and get a list of available cabins from there!

Just now, Dermotsgirl said:

fingers crossed!

Thank you. If I get on I'll have three suitcases packed by Sunday, one for QM2 on Tuesday, one for Arvia on 12th  and one for Iona on 3rd June.   Just glad I decided to delay Iona until June because of the chefs onboard as it otherwise it would have been on 29th April  and no chance of QM2.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ardennais said:

Got that email a few hours ago. If it was a non-Coronation cruise, I might be tempted!

Try the Coronation street cruise, Hilda Ogden cleans your cabin and Stan and Eddie empty the bin, only in the morning of course. 

Image result for ogden 3 ducks on wall

• Haha 11

12 minutes ago, yorkshirephil said:

Try the Coronation street cruise, Hilda Ogden cleans your cabin and Stan and Eddie empty the bin, only in the morning of course. 

Image result for ogden 3 ducks on wall

That's only a 3 duck murial oceanview.The 5 duck suites are far superior.

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, Splice the mainbrace said:

Queens Grill Suites

From £599

Princess Grill Suites

From £499

Britannia Club Balcony

From £399

Britannia Balcony

From £299

If only I didn’t work! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dermotsgirl said:

My husband had his shingles jab last week and they also gave him the pneumonia jab in the other arm 

I've had a severe case of shingles and believe me when I say that if you can have this jab have it.

It is a nasty illness and I know that I could have been worse.

• Like 7