Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

12 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Happy birthday OB @Ocean Boy.

You share a birthday with my daughter, and one of my sister-in-laws.

Ricky, who had a birthday celebration yesterday, says to feast like a king today. 

IMG_6146.thumb.jpeg.0ef5a4bf8516cce2823d0bf6f20d5046.jpeg

Happy birthday to your lovely daughter Mark.

giphy.gif

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

Happy birthday OB @Ocean Boy.

You share a birthday with my daughter, and one of my sister-in-laws.

Ricky, who had a birthday celebration yesterday, says to feast like a king today. 

IMG_6146.thumb.jpeg.0ef5a4bf8516cce2823d0bf6f20d5046.jpeg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your amazing Daughter as well as your SIL. 🌷

And of course Ricky living like a King with what looks like a plate of Lobster.  😻

• Like 3

Good morning.

If bored, and want to follow  my addition to the many already posted live threads about the Allure, here is the link.

We love the Allure and are a tad anxious about cruising out of a new port....Galveston.

We have followed other posters experiences, but still apprehensive.  So to keep my mind from panicking, posting should keep my mind occupied.

Sea ya

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

17 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

I've never been to the original Bar Bill in East Aurora, but I've been to their new location in Clarence (next town over from Williamsville where I grew up).  I agree that they have the best wings and weck in Buffalo.

Our friend said they were going to open a third location, they have the same woman carving the beef by hand for 20 plus years, she cuts it extremely thin , might go back tomorrow before we fly home. 

Happy Birthday to @h20skibum Mark’s daughter and to @Ocean Boy!

We have temperature’s in the mid 80’s today and tomorrow then only in the 60’s for the next week. Crazy spring weather patterns.  
After last weekends cookout, we realized we need to find a way to provide a shaded area around the pool for the grill and a table for food & drinks.  We’ve been using a patio umbrella but it’s kind of a Mickey Mouse operation & doesn’t work great as the sun moves.  So we ordered this yesterday. It’s scheduled to arrive next week, then my handy Andy can assemble it.  It’s 6 ft deep by 12 ft wide so there should be plenty of room for the grill and a table, plus it has shelves on either side.  IMG_8974.thumb.jpeg.64219f53a7ccb92c26d506d08bbd1f78.jpeg

• Like 23

20 hours ago, jagsfan said:

It was a female state trooper who must have been a drill sergeant in a former life. 
She indicated that criminals obscure their tag numbers so that they can run drugs and get away while law enforcement is trying to check their  tag numbers. 

Crazy!!!! Which one of you looks even remotely close to a ciminal???!!!!!! From your pictures you have posted here over the years, the first thing that ran across my mind was "lovable grandma" I would love to have as family.🥰 Honest.

• Like 3