Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

34 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

No if you book a dining pkg you still have to book the times and dates after you board ... though rcl says working on it.. no date when it will be available. 

In fact all I see is unlimited dining for sale. Price already jumped. It was 20% off, now 15% so some must have booked for it to go up. No individual or 3 day dining availble yet to purchase. 

Beach club $153. Thrill waterpark $75 in my planner.

I do think I I'm seeing better today. I dont have to strain and concentrate so much to see the words. Better. I guess I'm also getting used to it but also he said takes up to 48 hours for the dilation to go away, today. That's a relief. I'm just glad the words quit swimming around. Was giving me a headache trying to read posts. 

Happy to hear you are seeing better. Thanks for the update on prices. Going to book Coco Cay Beach Club now for Linda, Jonathan and I for Wonder.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

@firefly333  Good to hear that you are seeing  better now, Jane!

I bought the 3 day Dining Package yesterday for our Bella 2.0 cruise, so it was available yesterday.😊

Isnt that odd. I just checked again and can only see unlimited, not the 3 day for sale. I checked again just now. I didnt check yesterday. Just today. Still not there for me in my planner. ..and unlimited higher than what you paid yesterday. 

I'll buy some dining just not every day. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Isnt that odd. I just checked again and can only see unlimited, not the 3 day for sale. I checked again just now. I didnt check yesterday. Just today. Still not there for me in my planner. ..and unlimited higher than what you paid yesterday. 

That is so weird!!🤔

29 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

I bought the 3 day Dining Package yesterday for our Bella 2.0 cruise, so it was available yesterday.😊

19 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

6 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

That is so weird!!🤔

I see the 3 day package for $154.99 pp in my planner.  If we do a specialty it will probably just be 1 night so no package for us.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

Bob, you are absolutely correct about how organized and precise the train system works in Japan.  It does seem so overwhelming in the beginning and it does take a while to understand how it works.  Everything runs like clockwork so you have to really plan ahead and not be late.  I also notice how clean the trains are.  There is no trash in the cars and the seats and floors are not dirty.  I wish we had good public transportation system like this or other foreign countries.

I completely agree with wishing that we had better public transportation in the US.  I understand though why we'll never really have a broad, national train system (beyond what Amtrak already has).  Too many reasons why there isn't enough demand.

In addition to being clean, I remember the Japan trains being quiet.  Other than an occasional "Moshi moshi" when someone answered their phone, any talking was very quiet.  I was with a group of about 10 people from the US who were always talking and laughing.  I could see it on the faces of the Japanese people on the train...we were the "ugly Americans".

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

I also saw it a little while ago at  $154 pp. Yesterday it was $157 pp.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Happy to hear you are seeing better. Thanks for the update on prices. Going to book Coco Cay Beach Club now for Linda, Jonathan and I for Wonder.

I assume Johnathan isnt a child. I did see a banner that said children free sale for the discounted beach club. Seems to me they are really pushing it. ... idk if any have kids and its probably kids under 12.. not sure what age free kids beach club price. 

• Like 1

Just now, firefly333 said:

I assume Johnathan isnt a child. I did see a banner that said children free sale for the discounted beach club. Seems to me they are really pushing it. ... idk if any have kids and its probably kids under 12.. not sure what age free kids beach club price. 

Yeah he just turned 25 so he’s not eligible for anything.

• Like 3

@George C  Here is an interesting read that I just saw a couple hours ago about Caitlan Clark and Angel Reece. Some others  also think it won't be so easy for the 2 in the Pro's.

They better cash in on their endorsement $$$ as quick as possible. Of the 2 though I  think most likely Caitlan will try to prove them all wrong. 🙂

https://sports.yahoo.com/what-can-we-expect-from-caitlin-clark-and-angel-reese-at-the-next-level-212811595.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Yeah he just turned 25 so he’s not eligible for anything.

Have you booked a hotel yet. "Someone" has a block of rooms, refundable rates, a mariott hotel. For the night before bella 2.0 and 2.5. Includes breakfast, meeting event space, free cruise parking. 

Cut off his name but prices are $269 and $249 for the 2 nights before. Idk how to post a link without someones name appearing. Just saying that apparently 50 rooms are available for our group. 

Name cut off intentional. Not trying to offend just dont want to be accused of something.

20240403_150938668.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Nobody in the NBA guards his 3 point shooting and he doesn't drive to the hoop as much as Caitlan likes to do in her game where the more physical ladies in the WBA will beat her up, they also play much better defense in the ladies game guarding the 3 pt. shots.

Instead in the college game where there are only 2 or 3 players that are good on the other side, The WBA will have a full team of All Stars for her to compete against.

I think she is in for a surprise. She needs to get bigger and stronger.

Many NBA players were better than they were in college .Jack Twyman is one.My friend Roger Brown was a better player when he was with the Indiana Pacers than any prior level of basketball.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Have you booked a hotel yet. "Someone" has a block of rooms, refundable rates, a mariott hotel. For the night before bella 2.0 and 2.5. Includes breakfast, meeting event space, free cruise parking. 

Cut off his name but prices are $269 and $249 for the 2 nights before. Idk how to post a link without someones name appearing. Just saying that apparently 50 rooms are available for our group. 

Name cut off intentional. Not trying to offend just dont want to be accused of something.

20240403_150938668.jpeg

Not yet. I knew something was going to be looked at. I’ll have to reach out. We will either do that or back to Radisson at the Port.

19 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Not yet. I knew something was going to be looked at. I’ll have to reach out. We will either do that or back to Radisson at the Port.

The hotel block I think says $10.80 pp for shuttle. Idk if there will be any events there. Yes I'm sure there are more details I didnt post. I cut it off. So shuttle arranged too. 

My condo I'd guess is 4 miles away, 5 max. Hopefully I'll be moved. I'll need a hotel for bella 3.0 though. This one will be from my new home port. Fingers crossed. You can throw a rock and hit my condo maybe. 

• Like 5

Surprised at Buffalo trading Diggs to Houston , I thought they would get more than a second round pick. My brother in law and husband of my wife’s best friend both have season tickets, I am looking forward to discussing this at end  of next month when we visit .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

We have the Hampton already booked;  however, the free hotel parking for the cruise where our "friend" has blocked rooms ls very enticing.  I'll look into it tomorrow.😉

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Arzeena said:

I also saw it a little while ago at  $154 pp. Yesterday it was $157 pp.

For me the 3 night doesn’t show up if I look via the app however if I login to the website it does appear there.  🤷🏻‍♂️ 

I think I might jump on that beach club price if it’s still available.

• Like 2