Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

3 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Greg, my bad, maybe you didn't notice the "fingers crossed" that [the test performed already] [it] was false positive 😟

No my bad. I jumped the gun. I didn't have my glasses on to see the crossed fingers. Still hoping for a false positive.

Edited by Sea Dog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Hope all goes well with her surgery.

Why not from Mexico? Do they taste a lot differently?

Hope things work out for you. We found out about 2 months ago that we might not be able to go to Cleveland Clinic anymore because of issue with their agreement with United Healthcare. Found out about a week ago things were worked out and we will be able to continue to go there.

I spoke to the doctors Office Manager yesterday.She said that the doctor is not leaving the Network.They have no idea why patients got the notification.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Wonderful!  

The jerk wouldn't take you home which was 1 mile away?

Lenny, I am always amazed that you know exactly what year it was when you relate a story.

Good luck with all your doctor appointments.

Weddings:  My in-laws paid for our wedding in Israel since as I stated previously we only had 10 from our side out of 250. My parents offered to help but my in-laws refused.

I will never forget one wedding gift.  A family of four came and gave us a lovely thin 5x7" faux wooden tray.  When turned over, "Alitalia Airlines" was prominently displayed!!  😝 Very good friends of my in-laws who couldn't believe it!  Jack and I laughed for years after that gift was opened. 

Bonnie,ask me what happened yesterday and I might not remember but things that happened many years ago are very clear in my mind.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

The storms we had last night were not as bad as news was predicting.  Some thunderstorms and downpours but not as windy as expected here. Sky is a little brighter now but very muggy here.

NY and further north is still getting lots of rain.  Hopefully everyone is doing ok.

During the night it was really bad here.I woke up at 5 AM and stayed up .It stopped raining about 30 minutes ago but it is predicted to rain again later.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ownedbypets said:

We paid for our wedding too. I wanted people to walk away remembering the food so we had a 10 course meal. When we had kids it was decided that we would make sure they would be able to graduate from college/grad school with no debt instead of paying for a wedding. Our son is getting married on Friday at the courthouse. 

Congratulations to your son on his upcoming wedding.

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Didn’t want to put a damper on her lucky streak, however here it goes.  Charlie had to go for a Covid test yesterday for an upcoming procedure.  Test was positive so today we both went for the up the brain one.  They think it was a false positive as he feels fine.  Will find out in 24 to 48 hours.  It just was not what we were expecting😳Although life with Charlie is always interesting!

Hopefully you will both get good results,Marietta.

Toby tells people that life with me is an adventure.I never asked her to define that.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, OnTheJourney said:

My Dad died from complications associated with dementia, so that makes it even more worrisome. 

We have friends who we have been on many cruises with.The husband is 2 years older than me.He has Alzheimer’s .I was diagnosed with early Dementia a few years ago.I believe that posting on message boards and playing word games help a lot.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Didn’t want to put a damper on her lucky streak, however here it goes.  Charlie had to go for a Covid test yesterday for an upcoming procedure.  Test was positive so today we both went for the up the brain one.  They think it was a false positive as he feels fine.  Will find out in 24 to 48 hours.  It just was not what we were expecting😳Although life with Charlie is always interesting!

Sending prayers for both of you.  🙂