Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

On 3/9/2021 at 8:45 AM, dbancroft said:

That means you turn pinnacle right?   maybe not...lol

LOL....now it's not until our next cruise (since May cruises officially cancelled)....soooo November now.  😉   This "cruise" was all levels at same level.  😄 

• Like 3

Also Happy birthday to your wife @grapau27.

Today is my wife and I's anniversary. So we share a celebratory day Graham.  I'm taking today off we are going to Texas de Brazil to celebrate. I have to work Sunday so Monday night were having a little gathering with friends and family to celebrate as well.  My son-in-law will be smoking Tri-tip.  Between tonight and Monday Tuesday should see me in a meet coma.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, island lady said:

LOL....now it's not until our next cruise (since May cruises officially cancelled)....soooo November now.  😉   This "cruise" was all levels at same level.  😄 

We had a February cruise postponed and a April cruise canceled, we also have a grand suite on Allure in November.

Next up is end of next month.  Just finished spending most of the day setting up a last minute planned "B2B" 2 week wine tour of Mendocino, and Sonoma County California...(my favorite...Dry Creek Valley!).   

One of those "fly to" ports into little Sonoma County Airport.  😉 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Today is my wife and I's anniversary. So we share a celebratory day Graham.  I'm taking today off we are going to Texas de Brazil to celebrate. I have to work Sunday so Monday night were having a little gathering with friends and family to celebrate as well.  My son-in-law will be smoking Tri-tip.  Between tonight and Monday Tuesday should see me in a meet coma.

Happy Anniversay!  Enjoy🤩

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, George C said:

We had a February cruise postponed and a April cruise canceled, we also have a grand suite on Allure in November.

We are on Harmony B2B in a CLS out of PC end of November.  At least no worries about hotel and flight cancellations on that one. 😮 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

Our lockdown for restaurants (sit down inside - for vaccinated only) and hotels has ended on Sunday.

People were so eager to eat out that all the good restaurants are solidly booked for at least a month ahead.

We wanted to celebrate our eldest son 40th b'day, and had no choice but to take out, which turned well for some of the dishes, but the favorite "tempura"/egg rolls ones left to be desired.

A first for us, we rarely eat out and never had "take away" -- we tend to celebrate anniversaries at a good restaurant. Otherwise, a good cook at home 😉

Itamar.jpg

Looks delicious.  Enjoy spending time together😍

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Happy Anniversary! In our family, we refer to too much beef as “getting the meat sweats”. 

14 minutes ago, island lady said:

Thanks!  Indeed it was nice to get away.  The B&B we stayed at is a favorite of ours, they have fantastic service.  👍 

Would you share the name of it?  And any restaurant recommendations you might have.  We love St Augustine. Have only been there for the day.  Ate at Harry’s Seafood which was pretty good, mostly loved the atmosphere in their outdoor dining courtyard. 

We are at Hunter Mountain, New York for the weekend with our family. We are looking out at the ski slope from the place we are staying, but not skiing. Just relaxing. Checked out a pretty waterfall this morning. 

Best wishes to everyone celebrating special occasions!

30106.jpeg

20210313_113244.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, mets07 said:

We are at Hunter Mountain, New York for the weekend with our family. We are looking out at the ski slope from the place we are staying, but not skiing. Just relaxing. Checked out a pretty waterfall this morning. 

Best wishes to everyone celebrating special occasions!

Flash back. Blast from my past. One of the ski resorts I skied at a few times in the 60's. I grew up about 100 miles Northwest of Hunter. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Paw13 said:

Thank you so much everyone for all your kind birthday wishes.

Lots of Love to you all.

Pauline.💖❤️💖❤️

Just left Birthday wishes to you on Bella's thread.  I am delighted to wish you the same on here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tree_skier said:

Happy Anniversary to both of you.

Happy Birthday to Dani's son.  Yummy food spread.  My SIL and BIL in Israel hardly ever eat out or do take out so they aren't missing much.

My DH and I are cautious even though we're fully vaccinated and restaurants are now 100% open, restrictions lifted..

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

Thank you.

Pauline and I wish you both have a very happy anniversary today.

Graham.