Masks probably required

15 minutes ago, hazence said:

I sometimes write on “notes” and copy and paste..because I sometimes get interrupted around here by people who expect me to, oh...cook bacon and do not understand that these domestic duties interfere with my train of thought.  

The bacon is much more important than what Cuomo does. 😜

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, hazence said:

I sometimes write on “notes” and copy and paste..because I sometimes get interrupted around here by people who expect me to, oh...cook bacon and do not understand that these domestic duties interfere with my train of thought.  

I miss bacon

2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

My favorite bacon meme

FB_IMG_1449836917144.jpg.5502c200294d2809f50d78a277684672.jpg

About right around here. But grits are also required.

I negotiated out of preparing them today because I knew you all had been waiting all night for full disclosure on my fascination with Chris Cuomo. On some breakfast matters, Mr H can be reasonable.  Not bacon.

56 minutes ago, hazence said:

Right now more than any other time...we need to trust. We need to trust because lots of people are sacrificing so much. People are losing jobs, losing savings...most importantly...losing loved ones. We are told not to visit family, put off the painful hip replacement, stay home when sick and wear a mask.  People  are too fearful to get diagnostic tests that will surely affect their health in the future. 

What do Gov Andrew Cuomo and Dr Fauci plead with us, at a minimum, to do...stay home if you are sick and wear a mask to protect others.  To get people to DO this, we have to trust that THEY, the wise and important people, believe this too. That...”we are all in this together.”

Entire industries, like the Cruise industry, may go under or be seriously impacted by these rules. So we need to TRUST that they are truly necessary as all these sacrifices are made.

But it seems these rules do not apply to Andrews brother, Fauci’s dear friend, and CNN’s Chris CUOMO and his family. No, just to us, the plebs, the irritants who want to get back to work.  Just  to us, the potential virus-spreaders who so annoy the pro-lockdown media like Chris by ....shopping UNINFECTED without a mask...while INFECTED Chris doesn’t even wear one traveling with his own children in a car.

The rules don’t apply to the guy hectoring us every day from his mansion basement. The best known COVID sufferer in the world who talks to Fauci daily is not afraid that his unmasked virus in an enclosed car will infect his own kids! 

Really?  Then why should I be afraid of unmasked healthy people in my unaffected zip code?  

Chris Cuomo..in this terrible pandemic is not just a hypocrite...he’s a trust killer...and that is truly dangerous! 

And guess what...he gets away with it. No one asks Andrew Cuomo or Dr Fauci in press conferences about the wandering of their infected brother and friend and how that relates to what they are preaching to the rest of us! 

CNN never even makes a statement.  Was his show a hoax for ratings? or is he just too important to confront about his hypocrisy?

So those of you furious at anyone who questions masks or social distancing, you have no friend in Andrews infected brother and Fauci’s infected friend...who obviously thinks their advice is a crock....when he is off air.  

He is a trust-killer. 

Dont forget the governor who lectures people to stay home and then goes out to the hair dresser because she is too important and she needs to look good for tv

• Like 1

Just now, hazence said:

About right around here. But grits are also required.

I negotiated out of preparing them today because I knew you all had been waiting all night for full disclosure on my fascination with Chris Cuomo. On some breakfast matters, Mr H can be reasonable.  Not bacon.

I enjoyed reading your thoughts. Thank you for taking the time.

Is the club still opening on Tuesday

Just now, mpaff said:

Dont forget the governor who lectures people to stay home and then goes out to the hair dresser because she is too important and she needs to look good for tv

Just now, mpaff said:

Exactly!  Add her to the hypocrite list.

And Dr Ferguson in the U.K. and his (as the press is calling it)...his “booty call.”

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

I enjoyed reading your thoughts. Thank you for taking the time.

Is the club still opening on Tuesday

Are you counting the days till I’m otherwise occupied? 🥰💃🍹

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, hazence said:

Are you counting the days till I’m otherwise occupied? 🥰💃🍹

Maybe he is thinking how entertaining your thoughts will be after a few mimosas when "Ladies who Lunch" time is over. 😉

1 hour ago, hazence said:

Right now more than any other time...we need to trust. We need to trust because lots of people are sacrificing so much. People are losing jobs, losing savings...most importantly...losing loved ones. We are told not to visit family, put off the painful hip replacement, stay home when sick and wear a mask.  People  are too fearful to get diagnostic tests that will surely affect their health in the future. 

What do Gov Andrew Cuomo and Dr Fauci plead with us, at a minimum, to do...stay home if you are sick and wear a mask to protect others.  To get people to DO this, we have to trust that THEY, the wise and important people, believe this too. That...”we are all in this together.”

Entire industries, like the Cruise industry, may go under or be seriously impacted by these rules. So we need to TRUST that they are truly necessary as all these sacrifices are made.

But it seems these rules do not apply to Andrews brother, Fauci’s dear friend, and CNN’s Chris CUOMO and his family. No, just to us, the plebs, the irritants who want to get back to work.  Just  to us, the potential virus-spreaders who so annoy the pro-lockdown media like Chris by ....shopping UNINFECTED without a mask...while INFECTED Chris doesn’t even wear one traveling with his own children in a car.

The rules don’t apply to the guy hectoring us every day from his mansion basement. The best known COVID sufferer in the world who talks to Fauci daily is not afraid that his unmasked virus in an enclosed car will infect his own kids! 

Really?  Then why should I be afraid of unmasked healthy people in my unaffected zip code?  

Chris Cuomo..in this terrible pandemic is not just a hypocrite...he’s a trust killer...and that is truly dangerous! 

And guess what...he gets away with it. No one asks Andrew Cuomo or Dr Fauci in press conferences about the wandering of their infected brother and friend and how that relates to what they are preaching to the rest of us! 

CNN never even makes a statement.  Was his show a hoax for ratings? or is he just too important to confront about his hypocrisy?

So those of you furious at anyone who questions masks or social distancing, you have no friend in Andrews infected brother and Fauci’s infected friend...who obviously thinks their advice is a crock....when he is off air.  

He is a trust-killer. 

Please don’t use hypocrite CNN Chris Cuomo as an example of to wear a mask or not. 

2 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Maybe he is thinking how entertaining your thoughts will be after a few mimosas when "Ladies who Lunch" time is over. 😉

Yes. That’s a likely possibility. 🍹🍹🍹

However , this Board should be aware that you will not have anything near full immunity from my presence unless they also open the pool.

Historically speaking, outbreaks of my posting  on this site are directly related to quantitative analysis of the accelerating or declining...time on my hands.

Lets not get overly optimistic. 😎

Hey, anyone want an update on my zip code?

3 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I think it was because he tested positive and had active signs of COVID19 and on his show he claimed he was in the basement in quarantine but caught out with his family and without a mask. 

Proof that is so?

1 hour ago, hazence said:

He is a trust-killer. 

How do you feel about Pence not wearing a mask while visiting The Mayo Clinic while it was a posted requirement? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Please don’t use hypocrite CNN Chris Cuomo as an example of to wear a mask or not. 

He is not my example in any debate over masks...he does not prove anything scientifically. But his lack of fear for his children...considering his relation to the Gov and friendship with Dr Fauci...is weird.

Dr Fauci says he talked to him every night!

But he should be exposed and shamed simply because, he is more than your average buffoon.  CNN pays him lots of money to inform and influence people.  He has a wide audience of people who hang on his every word.  Who think he is truthful.

Meanwhile he undermines the advice of Gov Cuomo...and now DR Fauci. I have no idea why they would appear on his show when he undermines their advice by his actions. I have no idea why CNN wouldn’t at least be honest with its viewers and address this issue.

Its a pretty sleazy deception of their audience. 

Restore trust. 

Side note...I’m wearing a mask when I shop...that Korean one our friend sent us.,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, davekathy said:

"Do as I say, not as I do".

We have quite a lot of that in Canada right now. It is being "suggested" (not formally ordered) that people with cottages (summer homes) not go for the time being yet our Prime Minister and Ontario Premier have both visited their cottages in the last few weeks. 

• Like 1

The surgical and fabric masks that most people are wearing are able to filter/block particles 100 microns or larger.  The covid 19 particles are said to be 1-4 microns in size.  This is now believed to be aerosol spread vs droplet spread.  So while you believe you are protecting others or yourself with your surgical mask, you likely are not.  It may serve as a way to make you feel better, but a properly fitted N-95 worn correctly and without a break is the better option which most of us do not have.  As a healthcare worker, I am mandated to wear a mask at all times while on the hospital premise, we’ve been issued one surgical mask that I have worn for 6 weeks now.  Mind you these are historically single use items.  I choose not to wear a mask elsewhere.  I do however choose to wash my hands frequently, I monitor my temperature twice daily, and of course I would never go in public at this point if I had symptoms of any kind.   I’ll be damned if someone accuses me of not caring about others.  That could not be further from the truth and inappropriate.  It’s also ridiculous to imply that Americans are just more concerned about going on a cruise than people dying.  The fact is that people WILL get this virus and most will survive. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Mapleleafforever said:

How do you feel about Pence not wearing a mask while visiting The Mayo Clinic while it was a posted requirement? 

He should have known better. I think the Mayo clinic should have spoke up and told him to put one on.  If it is a posted rule in any establishment, then everyone that enters should wear one, no matter who they are. IMO

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, broberts said:

Proof that is so?

There’s a police report.  Plus after his confrontation...unmasked with the cyclist...he went on a radio show and blasted the guy...trying to make it sound like he was just outside at his usual mansion...not a thirty minute car ride away.  This was Easter Sunday. For a few more days...COVID Chris reporter during his show that he was still feverish...and oh, now his wife...then his son...tested positive.

Then suddenly,  CNN had him stage a dramatic re entry from his basement...so over joyed to finally see family again.  

https://nypost.com/2020/04/18/no-ones-more-entitled-than-a-coronavirus-positive-celebrity-in-hamptons/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, not-enough-cruising said:

The surgical and fabric masks that most people are wearing are able to filter/block particles 100 microns or larger.  The covid 19 particles are said to be 1-4 microns in size.  This is now believed to be aerosol spread vs droplet spread.  So while you believe you are protecting others or yourself with your surgical mask, you likely are not.  It may serve as a way to make you feel better, but a properly fitted N-95 worn correctly and without a break is the better option which most of us do not have.  As a healthcare worker, I am mandated to wear a mask at all times while on the hospital premise, we’ve been issued one surgical mask that I have worn for 6 weeks now.  Mind you these are historically single use items.  I choose not to wear a mask elsewhere.  I do however choose to wash my hands frequently, I monitor my temperature twice daily, and of course I would never go in public at this point if I had symptoms of any kind.   I’ll be damned if someone accuses me of not caring about others.  That could not be further from the truth and inappropriate.  It’s also ridiculous to imply that Americans are just more concerned about going on a cruise than people dying.  The fact is that people WILL get this virus and most will survive. 

There are definitely some people who are more concerned about going on a cruise than people dying, I've seen it on CC many times already. Mind you, these same people think it's all a made up hoax by "the left" smh.

• Like 2