Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

On 2/9/2023 at 8:09 PM, TraderSam said:

Woo hoo! Just received a PUP email worth 50 points (5 cc points) in the UK. 

Let me try and link.... 

Link to webinar signup

Can someone confirm the link works please?

Link worked, now streaming the webinar. Curious if this will work out as despite signing up I never received any PUP email here in The Netherlands. Thanks for sharing the link!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Link worked, now streaming the webinar. Curious if this will work out as despite signing up I never received any PUP email here in The Netherlands. Thanks for sharing the link!

It will work just fine.  I depend on this thread to let me know about new PUP opportunities since my e-mails about them ceased some time ago.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, WeMissSeaView said:

I am glad that this site lets us know when a new PUP opportunity comes out.  I used to get e-mails from Celebrity about PUPs, but it has been many months since I received one.  Thank you.

This thread will inform you about PUP as well as many other things of interest.  Be advised that some CC posters can get irritable if they haven’t received any PUP for a while.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Whenever the PUP fairy desires.  There is no rhyme or reason.

Not 100 percent sure but I was told 2 in February.  This one was the Valentines sweet treat I mentioned in an earlier post. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

This thread will inform you about PUP as well as many other things of interest.  Be advised that some CC posters can get irritable if they haven’t received any PUP for a while.

Withdrawal symptoms vary, but irritability is high on the list!

Tom 

18 hours ago, HskrCrsr said:

Has anyone reported getting the benefits of Classic tier without having cruised, and solely by PUPs? I have been curious about this for some time. I recognize the tiers are described in most places based on points, but the terms suggest otherwise.

My account shows Classic after getting 5 PUPs in December, but I've yet to get on the ship and test if it really gets me anything. I'll have another 5 from this weeks webinar at that point.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m probably in the minority, in that I watch most/all of the webinars. I like seeing new places to go. This one was very good, having all the captains there. So many places, so much food.

Maybe I’ll see Captain Tasos’s wedding on Ascent next January😂😂

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc
  • Like 4

On 2/10/2023 at 2:35 PM, mayleeman said:

More on topic, how many people just run the webinar while they do something else?

I'm usually doing something else, but I'm at my laptop with one ear on the audio.  If something interesting comes up, I might switch over to the webinar and watch for a bit.

On 2/12/2023 at 2:39 AM, HskrCrsr said:

Has anyone reported getting the benefits of Classic tier without having cruised, and solely by PUPs? I have been curious about this for some time. I recognize the tiers are described in most places based on points, but the terms suggest otherwise.

Yes, I got my father and step mom to sign up for CC before their sailing and for PUPs. I had to walk them through it but they were able to get 2 points each before staining and sailed their first ever Celeb cruise as Classic. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2