Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

Thanks so much for the link! I have signed up so many times, to no avail.

is it cheating too much to double check the answer to the last question.

im assuming the answer is “present” but can’t see a reference to it anywhere.

Am I overthinking?

We really need a couple of points, and all the answers have to be correct!

Any hints gratefully and humbly welcomed.

On 3/22/2023 at 9:55 PM, PurpleTraveller said:

Thank you for posting the PUP link as I and my husband don't get the emails despite signing up many times. Much appreciated! 😊

"Foreigners" usually don´t get the PUP emails, but I heard some from UK are lucky. 

4 minutes ago, perakcruiser said:

"Foreigners" usually don´t get the PUP emails, but I heard some from UK are lucky. 

I don't recall seeing that limitation mentioned on this thread.  Besides UK, I know CC members that have participated with PUPs being from Canada, Mexico, and Asia (I think I remember Hong Kong).

1 hour ago, Sharon15 said:

I’ve been tryin to sign up for PUPs for several months to no avail! I get all the other emails from Celebrity but never PUP offers. Any suggestions would be appreciated.  

I get them here in Central Florida.  You South Floridians must be foreigners  🤣

Is anyone else getting an email from everyone who responds to Pup.  I have received at least 50 in the last couple of days.  This has never happen before that I would get a notification that you have posted a comment on cruise critic regarding Pup.  Any idea of why this is happening?

16 minutes ago, Ocdublin said:

Is anyone else getting an email from everyone who responds to Pup.  I have received at least 50 in the last couple of days.  This has never happen before that I would get a notification that you have posted a comment on cruise critic regarding Pup.  Any idea of why this is happening?

You are Following this thread. If you want to unfollow OR change your notifications, click the blue Following button toward the top of this page. A menu will appear so you can make adjustments. Here is a clip of it:

image.thumb.png.f151cdbad32b384b67262928fba53f23.png

7 minutes ago, Ocdublin said:

@Ocdublin

It sounds like you have notifications turned on for this thread, with the option to receive an email whenever there is activity.  You can change to unsubscribe from the thread, or change how you receive alerts. 

Harris

Denver, CO

6 hours ago, perakcruiser said:

We got the emails a few times after our cruise in June 2023 but then they stopped and despite signing up again numerous times we don't get them any more. Thanks to this thread though we've been able to get the last couple of PUP opportunities.

Edited by PurpleTraveller
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, PurpleTraveller said:

We got the emails a few times after our cruise in June 2023 but then they stopped and despite signing up again numerous times we don't get them any more. Thanks to this thread though we've been able to get the last couple of PUP opportunities.

Same here.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alakegirl said:

No need to fret over not getting your own. Just follow this thread and anytime anyone announces a new opportunity, follow the link provided.

That's my method at present. Just wait until your inbox starts to explode with notifications from this thread, and you know someone is on the scent. 🙂

Tom

• Like 1