Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

7 minutes ago, Weelynn said:

I can’t remember whether I did last months or not 😂. Someone remind me what it was and how many points please lol

there was an activity last month that would result in 1 captains club point. I can't remember what it was. it was short lived and I didn't do it.

Edited by njsmom
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, njsmom said:

there was an activity last month that would result in 1 captains club point. I can't remember what it was. it was short lived and I didn't do it.

Thanks for the info I remember doing a 1 pointer now lol. Cheers 

• Like 1

Changing my subscription for this thread to daily (instead of a notification for EVERY post). I should probably make it weekly, as that would still be sufficient the be clued into the next PUP opportunity.  

🙂

Tom

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Changing my subscription for this thread to daily (instead of a notification for EVERY post). I should probably make it weekly, as that would still be sufficient the be clued into the next PUP opportunity.  

🙂

Tom

Me too!

Cheers

Can anyone see their Azamara Captains Club points? 

They promised us that if we had at least one Azamara cruise by February, 2023 that all of our Celebrity points would carry over.  I hope that includes PUPs.  I can't see ANY Azamara Captains Club points or a status tier in my azamara.com account.

Can you?

22 minutes ago, islandwoman said:

They promised us that if we had at least one Azamara cruise by February, 2023 that all of our Celebrity points would carry over.  I hope that includes PUPs.  I can't see ANY Azamara Captains Club points or a status tier in my azamara.com account.

Can you?

I don’t show any points on my Azamara account.  I am Discoverer, but my level is showing as Adventurer when I log in on my computer.  On my mobile devices I don’t even see that much.  Based on the notes on the Az website, I think we just need to be patient until they complete their web transition.  We need to have faith that they will just eventually show up.   In the FAQs it says previous cruises will show up in June.  They are first dealing with higher priority issues involving customers that are sailing in the near future and their details related to their upcoming cruises like correct balances and booked excursions.  The transition away from Royal Caribbean turned out to be a much more involving challenge than what they had planned for.  There is a thread over on the Az boards about their website.  It reads much like a lot of the Me Too threads on the Celebrity boards.😂

Edited by Stem to Stern
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

🙂

Tom

FWIW the last 1 point PUP was only active for less than 1 week.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

🙂

Tom

There's no telling what you're going to miss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, islandwoman said:

Can you?

We are short many points. Not sure if this is the final AZ total or not. Have not read anything from AZ about the PUP points.

Edited by 81Zoomie
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Am surprised that since we are cruising again the PUP still exists.  Anyway since I need over 2000 points to the next level probably doesn't matter.

We are right there with you( approx 2200).  I do it now for fun and will do also in future for fun.  

1 hour ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Am surprised that since we are cruising again the PUP still exists.  Anyway since I need over 2000 points to the next level probably doesn't matter.

Same here except I know it does not matter unless Celebrity adds a new level in between.