Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

16 minutes ago, mahasamatman said:

My wife, however, received nothing.

Keep in mind that only one of you needs the points, as long as it's the same one.  DH has my status, even though he's one behind in terms of his points (because I do one a year with my sister).  He doesn't do power up at all, since he doesn't need it.

57 minutes ago, abbydancer said:

Keep in mind that only one of you needs the points

Whether we need them or not is not particularly relevant. The point is that the system is broken, as I entered her number in the form and she should have received the same points I did. I will wait until after the 14th before calling, however, as they have until then to post the correct points.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mahasamatman said:

Whether we need them or not is not particularly relevant. The point is that the system is broken, as I entered her number in the form and she should have received the same points I did. I will wait until after the 14th before calling, however, as they have until then to post the correct points.

Good point.  ]

4 hours ago, mahasamatman said:

Contact CelebrityCruises via Social Media.

My Go Green points wern’t added after our recent cruise, and I contacted 

Celebrity Cruises Captain’s Club and they were added within the hour.

4 hours ago, upwarduk said:

Contact CelebrityCruises via Social Media.

My Go Green points wern’t added after our recent cruise, and I contacted 

Celebrity Cruises Captain’s Club and they were added within the hour.

Same thing happened to us after recent cruise...easily fixed with a phone call so that we can continue our quest for al Bacio level.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

I got mine and I'm Elite plus anyway. Will never make it to Zenith and probably wouldn't know even if I did.

😆 

Sooner or later, probably sooner they will send me an email with my points total. I know I won’t make it to Zenith because my future cruises won’t all be on Celebrity and I am cruising less often.  

12 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

Sooner or later, probably sooner they will send me an email with my points total. I know I won’t make it to Zenith because my future cruises won’t all be on Celebrity and I am cruising less often.  

I have never had an email telling me my points total. I only ever know if I sign into my account.

1 hour ago, downsmead said:

I have never had an email telling me my points total. I only ever know if I sign into my account.

Do you get the Captains Club emails? They are on the Captains Club emails. The one sent on 10/25 about Elite lounges shows my points without the 3 added. So the emails have some lag. Just signed in on the website and checked and it shows my points with the 3 added. The next Captains Club email will I am sure show the updated total. 

Edited by Charles4515

7 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

Amusingly I got a new Captains Club email a minute ago  "From the Bridge" and it has my points with the correct updated total. 

7 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

Amusingly I got a new Captains Club email a minute ago  "From the Bridge" and it has my points with the correct updated total. 

Ditto !

So, my points show up correctly in the current email titled “From the Bridge”, however my online account is out by 1.  I know it isn’t much but it is one point closer to Elite+.  Should I wait to see if it updates correctly?  DH has the same issue.

snow bunny

9 hours ago, patty1955 said:

I still haven't received my 3 points but I'm so far from Zenith, it doesn't really matter.

We still have not received the 3 points either and, like you, we are Zenith. The From the Bridge email today shows 2 points less than what we show online. Maybe tomorrow or soon, the 3 pts will show up. 

1 hour ago, WeMissSeaView said:

My e-mail shows 954 points. When I log in it shows 996 points, which is correct.  Strange that there is a 42 point gap.

It is not uncommon for the points shown in an email to trail what is shown online because it is out of date.

Perhaps you got bonus club points from a relatively recently completed cruise that qualified for a 2x CC points promotion?

Edited by mahdnc