Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

3 hours ago, dlh015 said:

I thought to look there but lost my link to it and now can't find the history page...I hang my head in shame 😔

Log onto Captain's Club -  to the Right of My Cruise & Points -  Click Points History

image.thumb.png.7cc25bb6e7d6f5bf5cf901b0f01086c2.png

• Thanks 1

I haven’t checked my PUP for a while 🫢.  Today I see the last ones were in September but I did watch the December video (as far as I know I have done all PUP except the social media ones).  I wonder why the points aren’t posted yet.

As a data point, my DW shows the PUP in her points history, but mine doesn't at the moment. I put her CC# as one of the additional viewers for the webinar with me being the primary. It makes me wonder how are they going about processing the data if this is the case... ini, mini, miney, mo?

2 hours ago, upwarduk said:

Yes, points are there. Thank you Jim.

IMG_1597.thumb.png.f16e5300efb33877ecdd0f5c2ac82891.png

Hi, my 5 points are showing for the webinar but haven’t been added to my total points (which would take us up to Elite), have yours?  Perhaps it takes a few days for the total points to be updated?

Regards

2 hours ago, royallondon said:

Perhaps it takes a few days for the total points to be updated?

Middle of the month following the Webinar, so that should be 14/01/25, but as it’s a Sunday expect them on 15th January.

Just watched  another virtual event, which was actually a waste of time as there are no PUP/ C.C points attached to it.

However, you can win back the price of your holiday, if booked by 15/01/24, which is Monday.😱

Edited by upwarduk
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, CaroleSS said:

My points are "odd" - I can see the 5 points in my points history, but my total points are what they were mid December.

I also see the 5 points in history but my total hasn't changed- I have a little sticky in my vacation planning notebook where I keep track of my climb to Elite+. Hopefully this will right itself in a few days.

• Like 1

Do you get an emblem that you can have sewn on your sweater,   blazer or tuxedo that says "Elite", "Elite Plus", etc.?  And do you get a FREE  Celebrity blazer  when you reach zenith?  😀

• Haha 1

You would think Celebrity could make it easier to find the points history.  

Good grief!🙄

My 5 points for December webinar are there, but not showing up in the total yet.

Edited by Stem to Stern
  • Like 1