Jump to content

Captain’s Club Power Up Points


cruisestitch
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 8/24/2020 at 11:54 AM, Ken the cruiser said:

Yes, I believe it started last Wednesday where you can get between 50-80 PU points for a new booking, depending on the cabin category. However, I've since deleted the link. Maybe someone else can post it.

I think it expired

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Darn, we have signed up twice for the Power Up and still don’t get them and we follow X on both IG and FB and those activities don’t pot up on my feed.  This offer really hurts, we booked a cruise on 8/23.  
 

Does a one know if you had to book direct with X?  I booked with a TA but could have just as easIly booked with X and later transferred to the  TA  😡 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Darn, we have signed up twice for the Power Up and still don’t get them and we follow X on both IG and FB and those activities don’t pot up on my feed.  This offer really hurts, we booked a cruise on 8/23.  
 

Does a one know if you had to book direct with X?  I booked with a TA but could have just as easIly booked with X and later transferred to the  TA  😡 

 

You do not have to book through Celebrity.  If you use a TA there is a place to put your booking #.  Being you booked within the timeframe, maybe you can submit your booking now.  🙂

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Texed said:

 

You do not have to book through Celebrity.  If you use a TA there is a place to put your booking #.  Being you booked within the timeframe, maybe you can submit your booking now.  🙂


do you have the link?

or does anyone still have the email they can sent yo me at 

joanepageataol with the dotcom 

Thanks

Edited by jelayne
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

 

Joan I sent you the link.

 

27 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Thanks,  I’ll let you know if I’m successful.

 

Thanks wrk2cruise for sending link.  I hope it works out for you Joan.  😊

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

 


Perhaps this particular marketing campaign has run its course. Time will tell.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

 

What politics nothing I said was about politics

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

Nor was anything said by @Charles4515 about politics. Don't confuse a "marketing campaign" with an "election campaign." 

 

19 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

Nor was anything said by @Charles4515 about politics. Don't confuse a "marketing campaign" with an "election campaign." 

I did not confuse the two email I received said not to bring politics on this site

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jjh9 said:

 

I did not confuse the two email I received said not to bring politics on this site

 

Captains club sent you an email not to bring politics on to the site???

 

Nothing in Charles message which you quoted was about politics.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, jjh9 said:

Sorry but I got e-mail saying not to bring politics on this board it said it was from you so again I am sorry if it was not you

The message you are referring to is at the top of every CC email notification that members receive when they are following a thread. It's been there for awhile. Below is a copy of the ones I received yesterday. I'm sure it's the same as those you have received. 😊
 

Special Note to All Members: We're asking that you don't bring politics into your posts.  Soften your "virtual" voice when you respond to others.  Re-read before you push the submit button.  Let's set an example for the rest of the travel world by displaying who we are!  Remember, we're all in this together.

Edited by C-Dragons
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • ICYMI Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with Silversea Cruises
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...