Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

22 minutes ago, Straughn said:

How long does this video run? I just want to plan the correct amount of time to watch it. I don’t need down to the last minute, just a reasonable estimate. Thanks!

43 minutes

34 minutes ago, Straughn said:

How long does this video run? I just want to plan the correct amount of time to watch it. I don’t need down to the last minute, just a reasonable estimate. Thanks!

Just under 45 minutes 

1 hour ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

I'm watching the webinar now and saw two people head in the water to snorkel, but they weren't wearing any inflatable life jackets.  Does anyone remember if you needed to wear inflatable life jackets when you were snorkeling?

It is not required and most people do not wear them. It's hard to dive down with a life jacket on.

1 hour ago, Straughn said:

Took me about 45 minutes.

4 hours ago, mahasamatman said:

Just got the email about three minutes after I finished "watching" it.

Got mine within 15 minutes of watching. 😂

4 hours ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Did this video cause anyone to call their TA and book a cruise?

No, but I did check out pricing just out of curiosity. Not exactly at the point where I'm ready to drop $15-25K on a cruise and the next 2.5 years are already booked for vacations (including 2 Celebrity cruises and an expected wedding), but I could see it in the next 5-7 years. Maybe not the immediate ROI they are looking for, but I also think there's some long-term value they see in brand recognition/loyalty and informing current customers of offerings.

We were on the road to North Carolina when the email/video came out.  The webinar is well produced. 

Having just been to the Galapagos last November on Xpedition, I certainly agree that it is a great destination and Celebrity does a great job with it from beginning to end.  Maybe we will do Flora some day.  There is a total annular eclipse occurring at sunrise at the Galapagos on Jan 26, 2028--so maybe then.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, bikerunner said:

waiting for the criticism of the video....this was an interesting way to preset one.   I liked the first hand experience.   Yes its a sales video but also gave lots of information to make people think of going.  Everyone experience will be different.  Found it funny they addressed the pandemic experiences with the videos overall.   It was terrible in the beginning to watch these PUP things.   But getting the experience from someone who went and saw the islands and the vacation of Niclole was great,....easy 3 cc points    

Agree…

1 hour ago, cruisestitch said:

Not sure that will work on a ship, but I’ll be sure to suggest it to the i lounge people🤔🙄🤪

I didn't realize that you were onboard a ship.  I was in the same situation for the last webinar and I never got more than about 3 minutes into the webinar before the video froze.  The good thing was that I still got the points even though I never saw more than about 3 minutes.  Hopefully you will have the same experience.

I didn’t think I got the email, but remembered I had an email yesterday from X about the Galapagos.  I get lots of cruise line emails and delete unread if I am not currently interested in that line or itinerary.  So I went back to the trash pile and sure enough, it was the webinar invite.  EM

• Like 1