Mock booking for oct

jdixon0631

I just did mock bookings for several oct cruise on carnival. The site wouldn’t let me book anything for oct. wonder when they will announce cancellations for October cruises,

Edited by jdixon0631

You are right.  I was able to do a price check for the October 4 sailing of the Breeze this morning.  Now I get an error message stating the cruise is sold out.  I checked four other dates/ships and get the other error message, stating that there are no rates available for my selections.

I saw the same thing too.  A couple days ago my Oct 10 Breeze cruise popped up as available, I saw an available balcony I like better than the one I have, I intended to call my PVP to switch but I forgot.  Today I went to the website to see if it is still available and discovered that while the cruises are still listed, it won't let you book any of them. 

Edited by Chief93
error fixed

imagine the rest of the year at least will disappear as time goes on. doubt they will be willing to load ships with people in a tight area like that until there is a successful vaccine or treatment. my next one is booked for april  2021 and it may not be happening by then even. this pandemic is very serious and cruising will probably be one of the last things to make a comeback.

Looks like they may be close to making an announcement. I booked for October just yesterday with my PVP, after searching on both my phone and laptop for sailings all morning to research first, and had no issues. 

Editing to clarify: site worked well all day yesterday(Monday). That is definitely not the case today.

Edited by supercanadian

Just now, supercanadian said:

Looks like they may be close to making an announcement. I booked for October just yesterday with my PVP, after searching on both my phone and laptop for sailings all morning to research first, and had no issues. 

Carnival Probably propping the stock, so the execs can get out with a little profit. IMHO, Seeing cruise stocks up in this environment just supports someone is pumping the stock. 

Get the same error for Europe sailings on Legend for next summer.  On the one hand it would be nice if they do plan to cancel to do so now as airfare is becoming available and some optimists will go ahead and book.  I know I have already paid a small fortune in deposits on accommodations and excursions (all refundable thankfully). I would rather be crushed now than to hold out even a sliver of hope that I may get to travel next year.

I'm getting the same thing.  Have B2Bs booked in October on Conquest.  Both are showing the same error message.  Actually, I'm kinda relieved; I'm not too keen on going to Miami (or anywhere in Florida) any time soon anyway.

Charleston for October doesn't seem to be available either.  Could just be a website issue, but I doubt it.

I hope carnival make the announcement soon. I’m ready to make alternate plans.  Thinking of still flying to fll and renting a car and driving to key west. I have a nice corvette convertible ready to rent if they cancel. Wife has always wanted to drive to key west. 

Edited by jdixon0631

3 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I'm still booked freedom oct 4th and they say still going, not cancelled lol.

Waiting .... sooner or later they will cancel

That sailing is coming up as not available in the booking engine. So, OBC coming your way...

12 minutes ago, jdixon0631 said:

I hope carnival make the announcement soon. I’m ready to make alternate plans.  Thinking of still flying to fll and renting a car and driving to key west. I have a nice corvette convertible ready to rent if they cancel. Wife has always wanted to drive to key west. 

It's a great drive, though awfully hot right now, but by oct will be perfect.

I love driving over all those bridges from one key to another, though traffic can be really slow. Took all day from Boca. Plan on a hotel, especially if you drive there on a weekend, though maybe with covid the traffic is better

2 minutes ago, Cruisesfun65 said:

That sailing is coming up as not available in the booking engine. So, OBC coming your way...

See my attachment ... comes up available on my carnival booking engine if I click search all cruises, not the ones on slecial

20200804_144314478.jpeg

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

See my attachment ... comes up available on my carnival booking engine if I click search all cruises, not the ones on slecial

20200804_144314478.jpeg

Click throughout the booking before choosing a stateroom you will get an error

Just now, firefly333 said:

20200804_144314478.jpeg

just past the "tell us about yourself" page. that is where it says "No rates available for the number of travelers and specials you selected..."

No rates available for the number of travelers and specials you selected...
  • Like 2