New vaccine

hollyjess

32 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Mine was just same, and I hope I'm not jinxing it, but it's been fine since🤞

Avril

My problem us that every time I log on, somebody is banging on about the Government and how they know better and how if we had been kept in Isolation since January and not gone on holiday and lived in New Zealand. Oh it logged me off again🤣

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, zap99 said:

My problem us that every time I log on, somebody is banging on about the Government and how they know better and how if we had been kept in Isolation since January and not gone on holiday and lived in New Zealand. Oh it logged me off again🤣

Sounds like your coming down with a virus :classic_ohmy: What you need is  the Kazpesky Top Security suite but you have to eat good food and ignore the real world . It will keep you distracted whilst you log back in again .:classic_unsure:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kalos said:

Sounds like your coming down with a virus :classic_ohmy: What you need is  the Kazpesky Top Security suite but you have to eat good food and ignore the real world . It will keep you distracted whilst you log back in again .:classic_unsure:

Kaspersky is Russian isn't it?. I'm not going to use those Ruskies for my security. I'll stick to Norton. My old Dominator never let me down. That feather bed frame in my Triton........whoops logged me off again🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, kalos said:

We know that you know the score

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Things are looking up ,worried about travelling miles for your vaccination when it's your turn ?

When you nip into Asda for a Pukka pie & a bottle of plonk, etc ....

Asda pharmacy staff will begin administering the vaccine to priority groups identified by the NHS from 25 January.  Happy Days  :classic_smile:

• Like 3

OK, so that's one of us jabbed.  Very slick.  Drove 14 miles, directed to parking space.  We were the first there.  5 people doing injections, they expected to do 100 today each!  Appointment was 0900, we were back home at 0955.  Himself is very pleased.

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, davecttr said:

More potential good news. They have started large scale trials of beta interferon inhaled direct into the lungs. If it turns out as good as the initial trials it could reduce serious disease or ICU admission by up to 80% for hospital patients 🤞

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55639096

That's good news indeed. Science will end this, not politicians 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

OK, so that's one of us jabbed.  Very slick.  Drove 14 miles, directed to parking space.  We were the first there.  5 people doing injections, they expected to do 100 today each!  Appointment was 0900, we were back home at 0955.  Himself is very pleased.

Sounds very positive. All down to Devon for our jabs folks🤣

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

All these "new" vaccines are a joke. It has to take time to monitor the reaction. It wont happen in a day, a year or a week. It has to take some time for doctors to see what side effects it might cause to a human body. If  its not all that bad then it can be called safe. But now - its a total risk of losing health and dying early 

Oh dear Roger, you just might have stirred up a Hornets nest.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

All these "new" vaccines are a joke. It has to take time to monitor the reaction. It wont happen in a day, a year or a week. It has to take some time for doctors to see what side effects it might cause to a human body. If  its not all that bad then it can be called safe. But now - its a total risk of losing health and dying early 

Rodger your posts can be amusing at times, we love the way you can bond with Wowzz :classic_unsure:

This post of yours is sad if you think the vaccines are a joke. Based on what ? 

Maybe the ICU staff who are risking their lives , the families who have lost loved ones?

Most decent web sites including this one have now taken to removing " Antivax propaganda" and rightly so. Read through the posts on here and you will find we are supportive to each other, especially those who feel low. If you want to believe what you post ,that's fine  but to be honest ,we could do without it thank you. Take Care and stay safe :classic_smile:

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

Well done the mods for getting rid of Roger's post so quickly. When he plays the role of harmless village idiot he can be slightly amusing in a puerile way, but when he writes totally incorrect posts, the post  needs to be removed as soon as possible. 

Is it too much to hope that he might have earnt himself a suspension?

Edited by wowzz
  • Like 5