Anthem UK cruises in the summer?

56 minutes ago, Lindypops said:

Prices are on the eskimo house 😊
think they must include drinks wifi and grats as Celebrity is about the same price and they include them.

All will be revealed tomorrow  🤞🤞

Fingers crossed you are correct with it being all inclusive. Let's hope 🙂

6 minutes ago, Cool1054 said:

Fingers crossed you are correct with it being all inclusive. Let's hope 🙂

I doubt if a DP is included in Anthems pricing.

Celebrity is better pricing if a DP is required

1 hour ago, BigRoger said:

Be interesting if the maths is as per this.... always great to have the ultra sunny disposition.....by the way Anthems maiden season (unless I’m wrong and stand corrected) was in 2015..... 6 years ago.... happy distant memories....

You are right Anthem's maiden season was in 2015

1 hour ago, heatherb1958 said:

Seems reasonable for a balcony if drinks are  included as that would counteract the problems  with the rumoured diminished C&A amenities as per the other thread 😆

Not a balcony. Virtual balcony which is inside and a TV screen showing outside. 

1 minute ago, Pandamonia said:

Not a balcony. Virtual balcony which is inside and a TV screen showing outside. 

Have to wait on confirmation on that one. Just because it appears on a TA site, doesn't mean it's correct.

Celebrity is balcony and above only.

• Like 1

Just now, bigeck said:

Have to wait on confirmation on that one. Just because it appears on a TA site, doesn't mean it's correct.

Celebrity is balcony and above only.

Yes but there seems to be prices for all cabin types so odd they would do that. Who knows at this point. If its vaccine only it shouldnt make any difference really. 

Well I’ve now read various emails from a number of U.K. travel agents and not one of the flyers mentioned that gratuities or drink packages are included with the pricing.

I’m therefore obviously inclined to think they will both be extra which I think makes them expensive.

5 hours ago, Norwich Cruiser said:

Well I’ve now read various emails from a number of U.K. travel agents and not one of the flyers mentioned that gratuities or drink packages are included with the pricing.

I’m therefore obviously inclined to think they will both be extra which I think makes them expensive.

Agree. No mention of drinks packages on any info I have seen: and remember that drink packages are not sold on short UK sailings anyway. Perhaps they are fearing the booze cruise mentality. 

4:30am and not up on the UK site yet.... but the headings have changed to just cover Europe. No mention of Limassol in the departure points options yet though. 

1 hour ago, little britain said:

Agree. No mention of drinks packages on any info I have seen: and remember that drink packages are not sold on short UK sailings anyway. Perhaps they are fearing the booze cruise mentality. 

4:30am and not up on the UK site yet.... but the headings have changed to just cover Europe. No mention of Limassol in the departure points options yet though. 

You’re an EARLYBIRD.

Get to sleep.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, little britain said:

I’m sure in one of my emails it said they were going on sale at 3pm today? Might be mistaken though 🤷‍♀️

Hello,

When - I don't know, but I had booked 29th August on Anthem to France & Spain.

When I come to look at my cruise planner, it's now 29th August (still) but western coastal cruise to Belfast & Liverpool - and I did nothing to change this.

Confused.

Regards,

Cublet

3 minutes ago, cublet said:

Hello,

When - I don't know, but I had booked 29th August on Anthem to France & Spain.

When I come to look at my cruise planner, it's now 29th August (still) but western coastal cruise to Belfast & Liverpool - and I did nothing to change this.

Confused.

Regards,

Cublet

Thats strange. You might want to give them a call