Who has decided to take a summer staycation cruise?

seapals2

21 minutes ago, MX-Drew said:

Just had LFT, it is nasal only. I asked and they are supposed to do the test but the nurse that did mine said she would allow someone to do it themselves. That said she was very gentle.

I am glad to read that, I will find that a lot easier. I can see why they do the test as self administering will give a lot of potential problems from those who can't quite get the hang of it, like me :classic_blush:

1 minute ago, Bertie Doe said:

Ouch! 5pm is when we'll be tucking into chicken curry. I'll pretend we're in Brittania's Sindhu 😂

We're sailing in the 18th and e tickets just through . Our time is 13.45. 😕. Bit late ,staying overnight ,will have to have a late ,slow breakfast. 

Luggage check in a shambles 😲. Crikey

15 minutes ago, MX-Drew said:

Luggage service has now woken up so maybe we were too early.

As for online check in, it is a total waste of time as we had to do it all again!

@Pink-belleI explained my position re my daughter in law, they were happy as she tested negative with a PCR test.

We're parking with CPS, and have to go to Mayflower terminal first . I've always said about online check in. No matter if it's air or sea, you give all that info and they still go through the same old routine once you're there . 

Go! Intrepid trailblazers

I hope you have a lovely time once you are on board & settled.  Hopefully the Channel will be kind to you - though no sunbathing today!

Looking forward to your reports and pics

Enjoy!

• Like 6

On 6/26/2021 at 1:47 PM, Josy1953 said:

We have been putting off booking anything but got tempted by the Princess mail this morning and have booked one of their "Seacations" so we now have something to look forward to.

We still aren't confident enough to book a longer cruise but if this goes well we will be looking at autumn / winter cruises with P&O. 🤞 🤞

Many thanks for posting this just phoned up and saved £200 so very grateful