New Itineries

Ilovemygarden

25 minutes ago, Lily lady said:

Thank you. Not a lot of difference from 2022 worldie

Bit of a shame she's not going to San Francisco.  We should have been coming to the end of this year's Arcadia worldie.  We were going to do Alcatraz and the USS Hornet in Alameda...

The pricing for Aurora for next year was a bit too steep, and she doesn't have aft balconies.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wowzz said:

They must have. TUI don't have enough aircraft at LGW to carry the pax numbers. I assume MAN and BHX would be the obvious choices,  or possibly EMA. LBA could also be a contender. 

My vote goes to SEN.  Get change from a tenner taxi ride for us.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wowzz said:

I suppose P&O could use Jet2, Easy or even, heaven forbid,  Ryanair,  but I'm not sure that they wouid be able to charter the entire aircraft, as they do with TUI.  

We were on a P and O charter flight with Jet2 (from EMA) a few years ago to join Ventura for a med cruise

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ann141 said:

We were on a P and O charter flight with Jet2 (from EMA) a few years ago to join Ventura for a med cruise

We've done a few Jet 2 charter flights for P&O - very impressive and our chosen favourite 🙂

Have seen one we like the look of for feb 2023 🙂

PS Just reread this and realised that it is Celebrity that use Jet 2 from Manchester 😉

Edited by Presto2
  • Like 1

Thanks for the advance sight of itineraries Wowzz, even if it may get you put onto someone’s naughty step. I am a little surprised that the Arvia maiden arrives back into Southampton so close to Christmas. Not for the disorganised methinks🤔

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, pete14 said:

even if it may get you put onto someone’s naughty step. 

Hopefully not. I haven't broken any rules that I know of. It just seems that my brochure arrived before anyone else's. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Son of Anarchy said:

Bit of a shame she's not going to San Francisco.  We should have been coming to the end of this year's Arcadia worldie.  We were going to do Alcatraz and the USS Hornet in Alameda...

The pricing for Aurora for next year was a bit too steep, and she doesn't have aft balconies.

We loved our visit to Alcatraz.

Screenshot_20210404_171412_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Screenshot_20210404_171911_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Screenshot_20210404_172029_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, sweep2907 said:

Thanks for posting some of these. Could you post the itinerary for Arvia maiden cruise pre christmas.... as someone said getting back 2 days prior to chrimbo isn't for the feint hearted. 

16175569711782778034322305973354.jpg

Great to see the itineraries listed, Thanks Wowzz.  Devastated that Arvia won't be in the Caribbean for Cmas 2022.  Is Britannia the only one that will be there?  Is Easter (April 2023) on the list at all?  Can't take 2 weeks in Feb with school hols and too far to travel for just 1 week. 

25 minutes ago, annemn245 said:

Great to see the itineraries listed, Thanks Wowzz.  Devastated that Arvia won't be in the Caribbean for Cmas 2022.  Is Britannia the only one that will be there?  Is Easter (April 2023) on the list at all?  Can't take 2 weeks in Feb with school hols and too far to travel for just 1 week. 

Our retirement cruise is the Caribbean when we can finally do 14 days outside of the school holidays !!!!! Feel your pain !

10 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Our retirement cruise is the Caribbean when we can finally do 14 days outside of the school holidays !!!!! Feel your pain !

oh how lovely.  You will enjoy that for sure.  I had a cruise cancelled Easter 2020 when this all kicked off, then 2 for July this year also cancelled.  Figured with the cancellations and how long we've had to wait for a holiday that we would do the bucket list of Cmas in the Caribbean so have been waiting for this new release. Kids will be in their exam years in school (age 18 and 16 by then). Had wanted to go on Azura and then heard about Arvia so was really looking forward to that instead, even had checked out the ports and what we could do, and then the devastating news today on FB pages that neither ship will be there for Cmas!!  Britannia is lovely, but Azura & Arvia sound like they have a bit more for families. Can only take 1 week for mid-term in Feb and too far to go for just 1 week, 2 weeks is usually better value.  Would consider Easter 2022 if I thought things were a bit more "normal" however that co-incides with the eldest 18th birthday and having had 2 birthdays now in lockdown he really would like to be able to celebrate it with his friends at home.  Hence might have to wait until Easter 2023.  Just can hardly believe how things have worked out. 😞

13 minutes ago, annemn245 said:

oh how lovely.  You will enjoy that for sure.  I had a cruise cancelled Easter 2020 when this all kicked off, then 2 for July this year also cancelled.  Figured with the cancellations and how long we've had to wait for a holiday that we would do the bucket list of Cmas in the Caribbean so have been waiting for this new release. Kids will be in their exam years in school (age 18 and 16 by then). Had wanted to go on Azura and then heard about Arvia so was really looking forward to that instead, even had checked out the ports and what we could do, and then the devastating news today on FB pages that neither ship will be there for Cmas!!  Britannia is lovely, but Azura & Arvia sound like they have a bit more for families. Can only take 1 week for mid-term in Feb and too far to go for just 1 week, 2 weeks is usually better value.  Would consider Easter 2022 if I thought things were a bit more "normal" however that co-incides with the eldest 18th birthday and having had 2 birthdays now in lockdown he really would like to be able to celebrate it with his friends at home.  Hence might have to wait until Easter 2023.  Just can hardly believe how things have worked out. 😞

Its a while off yet but in our dreams -- ha ha ha 😉

• Haha 1