Only 1 flowrider on Wonder of the Seas?

Early deck plans recently released (at least it is the first time I am seeing them) show only 1 flowrider on Wonder of the Seas but I can't figure out what is on the other side where the 2nd one would normally be. Could it be an outdoor dining area for the Windjammer? Has anyone figured this out?

20 minutes ago, Cruise_Couple said:

Early deck plans recently released (at least it is the first time I am seeing them) show only 1 flowrider on Wonder of the Seas but I can't figure out what is on the other side where the 2nd one would normally be. Could it be an outdoor dining area for the Windjammer? Has anyone figured this out?

It is listed as a family area just like the arcade, kids pool etc.  Nothing further has been released. 

BA3E7CE9-5971-4236-878C-A9F1CFB3272F.jpeg

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It is listed as a family area just like the arcade, kids pool etc.  Nothing further has been released. 

Maybe Chinese passengers don't surf.

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Cruise_Couple said:

A lot of Wonder information  discussed here.

5 hours ago, Cruise_Couple said:

It definitely looks different up there.  And although the deck plans show a sports court, it doesn't look like the traditional basketball court.

Wonder.jpg

Until we get another nice drone image of this area, we don't know what will actually end up on deck 15 & 16 at the stern.

Best drone image so far, but from a while back.

1750102886_aftupdate.thumb.jpg.c40bc286f45c860118fbfc6f71dd9a55.jpg

An architect from Wilson Butler Architects (who have done a lot of work for RCI) told me that he is not sure that the playground designed by 100architects will be going in the area.

1786165182_1005.thumb.jpg.1ff9cba8687b6adcd8e0b0a59fce72e7.jpg

1541965832_1004.thumb.jpg.1abee8de8b5ea2f337774e2f8829a8c9.jpg

Something family related going on the starboard side according to the icon.

1720227021_deck16aft.jpg.d6e9ae2c128c9e0aff60f068ab757327.jpg

Guests will walk out of the Windjammer on deck 15 into ???. That is the question! 🙄

1604913041_DECK15-16actually.thumb.jpg.dd2cb93b6b2d22b9b6a955157ad482ea.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555
  • Thanks 1

Come to think of it no ship in the Pacific has ever had two flow riders.  

They have years of data to review.  Must have concluded two flow riders aren't needed for the region.  Ship real estate is valuable so they appear to have chosen to use it for families instead.

• Thanks 1

The new 8th neighborhood? The Suite neighborhood?

The new Suite Neighborhood provides a private experience like no other, featuring world-class dining, a new sun deck for unparalleled ocean views, a private lounge and restaurant and much more.

3 minutes ago, cured said:

The new 8th neighborhood? The Suite neighborhood?

The new Suite Neighborhood provides a private experience like no other, featuring world-class dining, a new sun deck for unparalleled ocean views, a private lounge and restaurant and much more.

That could easily describe any Oasis ship😉

• Like 1