Equinox in Port Everglades today!

mac_tlc

I miss watching the port webcams on the weekends. Here are some shots of the Equinox pulling into Port Everglades today. It was the last cruise ship we were on in January 2020. First Sky Suite. Loved Luminae. Sigh……..

66E06A2D-3802-4DA6-A250-9C462BFAF479.png

9D6EEDE0-F086-4FCB-9F04-9C31E8C65003.png

F7B5C6C4-7EAA-45A7-AAA8-CFCA0CF3CF5F.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

I miss watching the port webcams on the weekends. Here are some shots of the Equinox pulling into Port Everglades today. It was the last cruise ship we were on in January 2020. First Sky Suite. Loved Luminae. Sigh……..

66E06A2D-3802-4DA6-A250-9C462BFAF479.png

9D6EEDE0-F086-4FCB-9F04-9C31E8C65003.png

F7B5C6C4-7EAA-45A7-AAA8-CFCA0CF3CF5F.png

Equinox was our first Sky Suite as well.  It spoiled me. 

Yes an awesome ship. Loved sailing on her and happy to hear that ships are coming into ports and at least being seen in ports.

It’s so exciting to think about cruising again. We got a cruise booked  on Equinox January 3, 2023. I know it’s along ways out but it gives you something to look forward to. We will be cruising before that hopefully!!!

Happy Cruising!

2 hours ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

It looks liked Edge is bringing on more crew. Several of the entertainers have posted in the past day or two as well that they are now onboard. 

IMG_1301.jpg

It’s not scheduled to depart until Wednesday at 5PM. I’ll try to grab some pictures. 

Edited by mac_tlc
  • Like 1

On 5/17/2021 at 6:35 PM, mac_tlc said:

It’s not scheduled to depart until Wednesday at 5PM. I’ll try to grab some pictures. 

Looks like Edge is not departing PE until Saturday 5/22 @ 1700. 

Reflection is also in PE today, departing tonight at 1700.

They are joined by their cousin Mariner of the Seas.

Plus, there are 6 ships in Miami today and the Disney Fantasy is in PC. Been a while since the Florida ports had 10 ships in one day. Hopefully, lots of vaccines are being administered!! Good sign!

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

4 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

Looks like Edge is not departing PE until Saturday 5/22 @ 1700. 

Reflection is also in PE today, departing tonight at 1700.

They are joined by their cousin Mariner of the Seas.

mac_tlc

Cape Kate joins Edge again next week. She provides a lot of insight to what's actually happening onboard.

I wonder how many crew that have on so far. They are supposed to be limited to 50% right now unless they have their 2a agreements finalized. Maybe I'm being too hopeful, but it's possible they are staying in FLL a few days to get more crew on? If the rumblings from RCL and Celebrity hold true they are announcing restart plans any day now. Once the Phase 2a stuff is out of the way, they can finish staffing...

Edited by Jeremiah1212

5 hours ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

Cape Kate joins Edge again next week. She provides a lot of insight to what's actually happening onboard.

I wonder how many crew that have on so far. They are supposed to be limited to 50% right now unless they have their 2a agreements finalized. Maybe I'm being too hopeful, but it's possible they are staying in FLL a few days to get more crew on? If the rumblings from RCL and Celebrity hold true they are announcing restart plans any day now. Once the Phase 2a stuff is out of the way, they can finish staffing...

Wouldn't that be great and I'm dying of curiosity to hear which ship is going to be sailing in Alaska waters in a couple of months! 😎

Edited by Ken the cruiser

There is a elegance to the older ships that the Edge can’t have.   The ship architects should have found a better way to hang a bar off of a ship.   The color orange also sticks out like a bad blemish.   I am sure it is a fine ship to cruise on but that one side is very ugly.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Wouldn't that be great and I'm dying of curiosity to hear which ship is going to be sailing in Alaska waters in a couple of months! 😎

Princess sure didn't waste any time announcing Majestic goes on sale tomorrow. We'll see how long Celebrity takes to follow. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

The Edge tonight….. more cabins with lights on that I expected. 

8FDCF6C3-2326-45C0-AF8A-10530C2E076B.png

I think the lights spell "Screw U Coronavirus".  At least that's what I see--maybe it's a Celebrity Rorschach Test, I dunno.

Edited by mahdnc
  • Haha 2