Live Horizon July 4th. John Heald. We are back!

1 hour ago, kwokpot said:

I don't seem to be remember popovers at brunch. Are the part of the pastry basket that you can order? That's the only thing that I remember.

Popovers were served starting around 11am.Earlier there were breakfast pastries in the basket.

28 minutes ago, alexmom said:

I am 110% behind you !!  I have the unusual situation where I married a man 15 years younger than me, so HIS parents are only 6-7 years older than me.  They are worse than tech illiterate, they are tech PHOBIC.  I don't know how they survive day to day, I just know that they frustrate me because they are not teachable. And all they do is complain if they are forced by us to deal with FaceTime, or texting, or digital photos, or even opening an E-card !  I was born in 1953, when dinosaurs ruled the Earth, but if I ever get as inflexible and obstreperous as they are, I hope my husband gives me a swift kick in the butt to get me back into the present, because it's not 1960 anymore.  And aging gracefully should still be FUN and EXCITING, and in my case occasionally result in unusual hair colors.  Just saying.

Warm regards,

Kristine (NOT a cougar)

Thanks for all you confirmed; that is my life.  My mother-in-law LIVES with us so just another hurdle to our FUN.  

I personally welcome Carnival changing much to app based (as long as app actually works….).  

Keep posting naturally as you do.  It’s a refreshing change from political/canned/vindictive responses we see too much here.  Have a great time on your next cruise!

• Like 3

Hello!

I did not see this asked (and checked using the search feature), but is Carnival allowing guests to sit at the actual bar- or not currently to support social distancing?

Thank you for the time you have taken to report back and answer questions! It is much appreciated. 

2 hours ago, TooManyWakeUpsTilWeSail said:

Dang HMC is gorgeous.  Looks every bit the giant swimming pool I remember Barbados to be.  Hope they keep that route for the 6-day Horizon route.

It’s more gorgeous than Barbados.  I promise. It’s private and amazing.  Godfather down the beach and get away from the crowd 

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, PirateChK24 said:

Hello!

I did not see this asked (and checked using the search feature), but is Carnival allowing guests to sit at the actual bar- or not currently to support social distancing?

Thank you for the time you have taken to report back and answer questions! It is much appreciated. 

Every bar is wide open. No social distancing.  We are vaccinated and that’s what carnival  requested. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Clemson Cruiser said:

Every bar is wide open. No social distancing.  We are vaccinated and that’s what carnival  requested

Awesome! This makes me happy. 

Thanks! I knew RCCL wasn't allowing bar sitting, so I wanted to ask. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, firefly333 said:

You probably dont know but I read on rcl if you do a b2b you have to get a covid test the night before so you can reboard for the next leg.

If you happen to know?

It’s a CDC requirement for B2B cruisers.

Ive got a Celebrity Edge B2B in 2 weeks.

Not thrilled—BUT GLAD TO CRUISE.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Clemson Cruiser said:

This port is simply one of the most beautiful places on earth.  We have been all over the Caribbean, and it’s hard to top HMC especially as a complementary beach.  

Guess you never been to Grenada....😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KmomChicago said:

Okay Anthony Peter Coleman.image.png.1b953eda43b1eda6a03147330344735f.png

Cute!!🤣  but i was talking about Seven mile beach...Its one of my favorites!!..Actually I had a NBC Sgt that actually served as a MP with the 82nd Airborne during Grenada...I hope you get to visit there someday!! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mpdog42 said:

Cute!!🤣  but i was talking about Seven mile beach...Its one of my favorites!!..Actually I had a NBC Sgt that actually served as a MP with the 82nd Airborne during Grenada...I hope you get to visit there someday!! 

Is this a inside joke? I've been to seven mile beach in caymans. Does grenda have one with same name?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Is this a inside joke? I've been to seven mile beach in caymans. Does Grenada have one with same name?

I certainly wouldn't know about Grenada's beaches but now I am interested in the conversation regardless.  I am not aware of it being a common vacation destination for North Americans.  This article does not mention said beach as among the best. ??

https://www.afar.com/magazine/9-best-beaches-in-grenada

Edited by KmomChicago