Symphony disappeared from my "My Cruises" page on RCCL website/app ?

I just logged in and this Dec 4th sailing has disappeared from my list. Anyone heard if there are more swaps? My other 5 cruises are still there, and when I try to link the reservation it says "already linked".

1 hour ago, Sianli said:

I just logged in and this Dec 4th sailing has disappeared from my list. Anyone heard if there are more swaps? My other 5 cruises are still there, and when I try to link the reservation it says "already linked".

Yup, my Dec 11th gone on Symphony.

1 hour ago, njkruzer said:

I think there's something wrong with the websites and app.  I read there is a big internet outage.

I think if this was related to that issue the site would be broken completely, some cruises show up and other's don't.  That sounds like something going on inside of RCCL computer's not the big internet outage that was going on  earlier today plus that outage has been fixed from what I read and cruises are still missing from the portal.

2 minutes ago, afurman said:

I think if this was related to that issue the site would be broken completely, some cruises show up and other's don't.  That sounds like something going on inside of RCCL computer's not the big internet outage that was going on  earlier today plus that outage has been fixed from what I read and cruises are still missing from the portal.

Possible. 

2 hours ago, immjs20 said:

Our Oasis October 10th out of New Jersey is missing this morning.

My October 17 on Oasis is missing. Called C&A my reservation still exists. They talked with resolutions & said it’s an IT glitch, told me to check on website again in a few days. I was concerned because I just made final payment, charge did show up on my credit card. 

We are on the November 27th Symphony and I was hoping that meant we didn't have to come back so soon but I just looked and ours is gone too! Now I'm hoping for the glitch!

ETA: It is still showing on my app so I think it is a glitch.

Edited by Nemomof3
add more info

1 hour ago, LorraineP said:

My October 17 on Oasis is missing. Called C&A my reservation still exists. They talked with resolutions & said it’s an IT glitch, told me to check on website again in a few days. I was concerned because I just made final payment, charge did show up on my credit card. 

Thanks. They didn’t tell me that when I called. And we have made final payment too. 

Three of my six cruises are missing.  Of the 3 remaining, only my daughter's name shows up as a guest, it doesn't show me or her son on it.  They seriously have the WORST IT department in the world.  

ETA:  I can see 5 of the 6 in the App, but the one that only shows my daughter, is the same in the app, she's the only one listed.  ugh. 

Edited by rockmom
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

And oddly my March 12 Symphony cruise is still listed.  See you on board.

That’s gonna be so awesome !  Mine is a L&S from Mar 2021 on Allure.  Yikes at the prices !  Glad I got a price protection for this one !

5 hours ago, RFerrington said:

I am missing 12 March 2022 SY.  The others cruises (23 of them) are all there

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

And oddly my March 12 Symphony cruise is still listed.  See you on board.

Our March 12 SY is showing too. Can't wait!

Thought I was doing good with 3 cruises booked....got some catching up to do to 23.

• Like 1

My Nov 20 on Symphony went missing today, but my friend who is on the same cruise still has hers showing.  My TA confirmed that my reservation is still showing as active in the system, so I'm just going to chalk it up to RCI's wonky IT department.  

Fortunately, I already purchased my Voom and Coke packages, so I don't need to actually access it.