New cancellations as of Aug 3

Just now, SECdawg said:

Thanks for posting Ken. Do you know if we can get a refund if we paid for it with a FCC? Don't really need another FCC.

From what I have been told, yes any cancellations now can have FCC's that have been applied converted to a refund

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

From what I have been told, yes any cancellations now can have FCC's that have been applied converted to a refund

Which means they aren't going to extend FCC's?

14 minutes ago, torpeedo said:

So Just wondering if the Harmony TA is cancelled, then wouldn't all the cruises from PC in Nov be cancelled too? 

Might just sail here empty. Crew only.........much safer to make sure your November sailing is a go that way. Rather then bringing covid passengers back with it.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

This announcement is long-awaited — and we couldn't be more thrilled. Please note, however, as we prepare for our return to sailing, it was necessary to make a few sailing cancelations to accommodate these restarts. The below are regrettably canceled: 

• Anthem of the Seas® departing Southampton: October 20, 2021 
  • Brilliance of the Seas® departing Tampa: September 4-October 11, 2021; December 11, 2021; March 28-April 25, 2022
  • Enchantment of the Seas® departing Baltimore: September 4- December 11, 2021 
  • Explorer of the Seas® departing San Juan: October 31, 2021 
  • Harmony of the Seas® departing Barcelona: October 31, 2021 
  • Liberty of the Seas® departing Galveston: September 26, 2021 
  • Ovation of the Seas® departing Sydney: October 27, 2021- April 10, 2022
  • Radiance of the Seas® departing Miami: October 15, 2021- April 10, 2022
  • Rhapsody of the Seas® departing Tampa: February 26- April 16, 2022
  • Serenade of the Seas® departing Sydney: October 24, 2021- February 27, 2022
  • Vision of the Seas® departing San Juan/ Fort Lauderdale: September 5, 2021- January 14, 2022

Thanks for posting this info.  Very helpful.  

• Thanks 1

Guest BigRoger
28 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

No its not.  Take the time and actually look at what is posted.  The two lists work together.  The list I posted lists date specific cancellations not start up dates like the other

Hi take no notice of the ‘ricciardo cranium’ disease sufferers…. We really appreciated seeing this….. keep it up you remain a source to be trusted

good to see jimbo as positive as ever…..

Thank you for the details. I've got three in here ... one I made final payment on. One I had final coming up in 10 days and one that was booked with the old next cruise certificate (New Zealand one in March). So what happens with that one? Do they return the certificate to it's original unredeemed state?

Just now, emeraldcity said:

Thank you for the details. I've got three in here ... one I made final payment on. One I had final coming up in 10 days and one that was booked with the old next cruise certificate (New Zealand one in March). So what happens with that one? Do they return the certificate to it's original unredeemed state?

According to the terms on the cancellation letter it does state that FCC's will be returned to an FCC.  It was mentioned on a travel agent webinar put on by Royal that they would refund FCC' applied to a cruise that they cancelled

26 minutes ago, SECdawg said:

Thanks for posting Ken. Do you know if we can get a refund if we paid for it with a FCC? Don't really need another FCC.

Just to update.

The terms on the cancellation notice do date that FCC's will be returned as an FCC but TA's were told on a webinar a couple weeks ago that they would consider refunds on applied FCC's for cruises they cancelled or where guests cancelled because of protocol changes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Ourusualbeach Thank you Ken for posting. This is the first I've heard of this. Now I don't know if I should be happy that they did not cancel the November 7th Explorer just the sailing the week before the Oct, 30th, or start worrying that we will be next?

• Like 1

Just now, Sea Dog said:

@Ourusualbeach Thank you Ken for posting. This is the first I've heard of this. Now I don't know if I should be happy that they did not cancel the November 7th Explorer just the sailing the week before the Oct, 30th, or start worrying that we will be next?

I was just going to e mail you.  I would take this as a positive sign.  With Royal listing so many I think this may be the one that sets the stage fir the fall and return to cruising.  Use this list of cancellations in conjunction with the restart date list and you should be set.

Guest BigRoger

@Ourusualbeach thanks for your unpaid work on this! A quick query - are RC going to honour FCCs deposited into (say) the Harmony TA when it’s lifted and shifted to Allure 2022 given that timing of that sailing is outside the period they have set for using FCCs please? Jeez I hope so….

1 minute ago, BigRoger said:

@Ourusualbeach thanks for your unpaid work on this! A quick query - are RC going to honour FCCs deposited into (say) the Harmony TA when it’s lifted and shifted to Allure 2022 given that timing of that sailing is outside the period they have set for using FCCs please? Jeez I hope so….

I hope so as well and suspect that they will.  I have clients with FCC's on a December cruise as well as the TA with FCC's applied.  

4 minutes ago, irishgal432 said:

So I just got an email saying Serenade is sailing from Tampa in October and BOOK NOW.  When clicking on the link to the website, it shows nothing. Is Serenade going to be inTampa in OcT?

I suspect that it will.  Just IT slow in updated the booking engine

36 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I think that one will be a go.

37 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Maybe we'll be on her still

November 14😁

I hope so. We are booked on it and it's our first cruise since Nov 2019. Coming back empty will defiantly make it easier for us boarding on the 14th.

• Like 1