Give me a Cruise Staycation - No ports - I'm in

kleibo

Can't rely on any of the ports with all the changes and I don't blame them - they have to protect their residents

Just bring me out to sea, no ports and I'll go.   I know they have some in Europe.  Any 5-7 days ones here in the US?

Anyone with me?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, kleibo said:

Can't rely on any of the ports with all the changes and I don't blame them - they have to protect their residents

Just bring me out to sea, no ports and I'll go.   I know they have some in Europe.  Any 5-7 days ones here in the US?

Anyone with me?

Seriously, get a hotel in old St Augustine area and you can EASILY pretend you're in some port of call for a few days

1 hour ago, kleibo said:

Anyone with me?

I am with you! I would have taken this kind of cruise before Covid if it was allowed. 

2 hours ago, kleibo said:

Anyone with me?

yes but then P Biden would have to sign another special order allowing "Cruises to Nowhere".

• Like 1

I thought I'd like that, but I don't think so. When doing the MR or ABC's, after 2 or 3 sea days, I am so ready to get off!! But, I love the feeling of being in port then going into my COLD, CLEAN ship! AHHHHHH!! Run straight to the bar, cabin and change, then bar then pool!!! AHHHHH, can't wait until Oct.!

I'm essentially doing that in 14 days.

Couple of reasons. I go to the same ports in August, October and January. Cozumel for the 7th time. Roatan for the 3rd time and Costa Maya for the second time. 

I hate heat but I love snorkeling and swimming. I have excursions/resort days booked in October and January but since I'm doing the Mardi Gras in August (and I hate heat) I've decided to make it a cruise ship only cruise as there is more than enough onboard to keep me entertained and wet and I'm OK with that! 

I like that idea but I'd only do a cruise staycation for 3-5 days and hopefully they have for this cruise

movies under the stars

better cheers package price 

updated activities with fun squad lol (same routine year after year gets boring lol)

I think they need better onboard activities the newer ships wouldn't be on the staycation for sure lol but the older ships need an upgrade and have like indoor trampoline or rock climbing and a better library I love going to the library to be in quiet and relax lol .

I'd love this too, on board staycation sounds great!

We love sea days - and have stayed on in a few ports we have been to a few times...

Love it!

Especially on Vista class ships and the new XL class ships!

So much to do on board over the course of 7-8 days.

Want to sail on a Dream class ship some day - looks like lots of things to do too.

The smaller ships we have been on would not work for a staycation for us though.

They would need to beef up their activity offerings, which may be possible on Spirit class,

but probably not enough space on Fantasy class to add anything...

• Like 1