Oasis of the seas balcony railing thickness

I'm sorry, I KNEW I forgot to do something last time I was on Oasis.  I can't believe I forgot to measure the thickness of the balcony railing.  I was probably preoccupied counting the steps in the aft stairwell and estimating the weight of all the slot machines minus the weight of all the ice cream cones....

My bad!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Try one similar to this. It worked for me.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/explora/photography/buying-guide/9-alternative-camera-supports

Also, Google Oasis of the seas balcony railings. There are photos that will give you an idea of the railing dimensions.

Edited by wellsme1

51 minutes ago, leisuretraveler223 said:

I'm sorry, I KNEW I forgot to do something last time I was on Oasis.  I can't believe I forgot to measure the thickness of the balcony railing.  I was probably preoccupied counting the steps in the aft stairwell and estimating the weight of all the slot machines minus the weight of all the ice cream cones....

My bad!

Wow, snarky much?? ☹️

• Like 4

1 hour ago, leisuretraveler223 said:

Humor comes in all forms. Choosing to be offended or objecting to most of it instead of just laughing, well, that's pretty much the exclusive purview of the miserable.  Enjoy your misery!

Perhaps this is a prime example of the difference in humour between Americans and Brits. You know what they say “sarcasm is the lowest form of wit”, at least they do over here 😜

• Like 2

I would recommend the JOBY gorillapods.

These things are amazing and is what I use for my time lapses.

I wrap it on the balcony railing for most of my cruises so I can get some amazing sunset/sunrise and sail away time lapses.