Labor Day Sale

Shelly97060

Just letting interested folks know Princess will be having a sale Sept 1 - Sept 7.   Sale includes $50 onboard credit per guest and 50% off deposits. Applies to sailings Dec 8, 2021 and beyond.  Offer is for  “New Bookings Only”

Edited by Shelly97060
Added new bookings only
  • Like 4

Well I hope they still leave the other perks.  We have a Hawaii cruise schedule for Nov 5.  First cruise ship back into Hawaii.  With all the restrictions on the ship---and many more in Hawaii.  We are going to cancel this cruise and rebook for next year.  Right now we have until Sept 10 to cancel and we will lose our deposit.  What we are kinda hoping for is Princess decides to cancel before us.  (sorry to others that have cruises there)  I really feel that Hawaii isn't going to want the ships back yet.  And they haven't even approved any coming in.  With Hawaii asking people not to travel there, not letting ships port right now might happen

Anyways, we will look for any extras, promo and reboook.  Thanks for info

We are canceling 😭.  Too many unknowns—restrictions etc.  Other concerns is what Hawaii May be doing.  Don’t want to end up going, putting up with masks/restrictions on ship.  Then getting to Hawaii & finding out can’t go to places like Pearl Harbor.  We are waiting until Friday to see if Princess cancels (the 6th is the deadline). Hoping to book for next October— and hoping there are some good Labor Day promo.   This cruise was supposed to be a celebration of our retirement & our friends 50th anniversary.    

On 8/27/2021 at 3:01 PM, Ombud said:

I have to rebook a cruise to get the drop in price so its on hold but won't book until 9/1. Rebooking whichever version is less. Its next year

Well I mistakenly emailed my PVP yesterday and booked. [1] price increased $400 but had 50 OBC. I prefer lower price. [2] price dropped $2 but not on my preferred room, i can't find what that Labor Day Sale price is. Not available 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shelly97060 said:

The sale is on the Princess website.  Click on Cruise Deals and the details for the sale will be displayed.81422BFB-95BD-4F54-BE2A-6B9203DFCA3B.thumb.png.e432f5ae66f32ed7a286ed5a885f3a7e.png

Yes but my room category was sold out so I can't tell if my midship is $2 less like the aft BWs or better at my price. Not sweating $2

On 9/1/2021 at 11:34 AM, Ombud said:

Yes but my room category was sold out so I can't tell if my midship is $2 less like the aft BWs or better at my price. Not sweating $2

I sent my PVP an email asking if I would've done better booking a day later & she lowered my fare / got another 100 OBC. Have enough now to cover gratuities, wifi, and drinks + 100

• Like 3