Eden on Apex- dinner menu

Taclin01

If you can find a menu for the Edge it will be the same on the Apex.  I think it has changed from the initial menu when the Edge was first launched.  We are on the Edge in 3 weeks but the menu is not showing in the app yet.

We were on Apex in July and the menu is very different from the Edge - we loved both. You don’t have to be on a particular sailing to see menus etc in the app. On the app “get more details on the ships we support” choose Apex and choose the most recent sailing - for example today’s (25th Sept). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bama4cruisin said:

It’s on the app if you have it downloaded 

I have the app and a sailing on the Edge in 3 weeks but the app does not have the menus for  Eden,  Fine Cut Steak House or  LPC.  The the menus for Roof Top Grill, Raw on 5 & Le Grand Bistro are on the app.  

15 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I have the app and a sailing on the Edge in 3 weeks but the app does not have the menus for  Eden,  Fine Cut Steak House or  LPC.  The the menus for Roof Top Grill, Raw on 5 & Le Grand Bistro are on the app.  

That’s interesting .. . We’re on Apex for the TA (if it happens 🤞) on October 10.  The app has menus for all of those and has had for a couple of months.

Just went on the app and it looks like the menu has expanded at Eden.  Previously it was 4 courses and you had an A or B choice.  Now, it looks like 8 apps, 9 entrees and 4 dessert choices.

Apps...1) Bouquet of Garden Greens, 2) Agean Sea Ceviche, 3) Bazzar Bowl, 4) Sheep's Milk Gnocchi, 5) Mulligatawny Soup, 6) Truffled Huitlacoche Risotto, 7) Pan roasted Carabinero Shrimp, 8 Reuben Raclette.   Entrees...1) Fresh Grouper, 2) Nova Scotia Lobster Casserole, 3) Branzino in Crispy Bread, 4) Atlantic Salmon, 5) Pan seared Corvina, 6) Free Range Roasted Chicken, 7) Free Range Lamb Loin, 8Filet Mignon and Mini Shortrib Wellington, 9) Truffle Celery Root Parpadelle Pasta.  Desserts...1) Lemon Meyer Tart, 2) Butterscotch Creme Brulee. 3) Strawberry Delight, 4) Azteca Chocolate Pie.

Edited by SNJCruisers
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, LisaDee said:

These choices are more appealing to me than the “A/B” menu, I hope Edge changes to this.

No question,  My DW is a finicky eater who also does not do seafood and the A/B options were no good for her.  At least there are now some choices for her. 

On 9/29/2021 at 12:20 PM, SNJCruisers said:

Just went on the app and it looks like the menu has expanded at Eden.  Previously it was 4 courses and you had an A or B choice.  Now, it looks like 8 apps, 9 entrees and 4 dessert choices.

Apps...1) Bouquet of Garden Greens, 2) Agean Sea Ceviche, 3) Bazzar Bowl, 4) Sheep's Milk Gnocchi, 5) Mulligatawny Soup, 6) Truffled Huitlacoche Risotto, 7) Pan roasted Carabinero Shrimp, 8 Reuben Raclette.   Entrees...1) Fresh Grouper, 2) Nova Scotia Lobster Casserole, 3) Branzino in Crispy Bread, 4) Atlantic Salmon, 5) Pan seared Corvina, 6) Free Range Roasted Chicken, 7) Free Range Lamb Loin, 8Filet Mignon and Mini Shortrib Wellington, 9) Truffle Celery Root Parpadelle Pasta.  Desserts...1) Lemon Meyer Tart, 2) Butterscotch Creme Brulee. 3) Strawberry Delight, 4) Azteca Chocolate Pie.

That looks much better than the currrent sample menu I found.  That had 3 appetizers, 3 entrees, and 2 desserts.  

On 9/29/2021 at 1:20 PM, SNJCruisers said:

Is this the menu or samples of what might be offered?

On 9/29/2021 at 1:20 PM, SNJCruisers said:

Interesting. I’m on Edge later this month and I find no Eden menu on the app, but I do find the menu you’ve posted on the app for my Apex b2b next December. This Apex menu looks intriguing, but I also loved the Eden menu on Edge in 2019. 

50 minutes ago, Silkroad said:

Interesting. I’m on Edge later this month and I find no Eden menu on the app, but I do find the menu you’ve posted on the app for my Apex b2b next December. This Apex menu looks intriguing, but I also loved the Eden menu on Edge in 2019. 

Wish someone who has eaten in Apex on Eden would chime in.  The number of courses for each meal is not something Celebrity does.

Edited by Oville

6 minutes ago, Oville said:

Wish someone who has eaten on Apex in Eden would chime in.  The number of courses for each meal is not something Celebrity does.

Agree. I wondered how Eden could offer that many courses each night. There’s a current live review by @MR_Twho is on a b2b on Apex. He’s been upgraded to a suite for the current leg. I’ll ask him if he would take a look at the Eden menu for us if he has time. 

10 minutes ago, Silkroad said:

Agree. I wondered how Eden could offer that many courses each night. There’s a current live review by @MR_Twho is on a b2b on Apex. He’s been upgraded to a suite for the current leg. I’ll ask him if he would take a look at the Eden menu for us if he has time. 

Thanks.  I’d be shocked if Eden on Apex has that many choices.  On our Edge cruise Jan 2020 the Eden dinner may have been our best at sea.

1 hour ago, Silkroad said:

If you switch to the current Edge sailing (Oct 2) in the app, you can see the 5 course A/B menu. No guarantees that it won't change in the next few weeks though.

Just now, Oville said:

Thanks.  I’d be shocked if Eden on Apex has that many choices.  On our Edge cruise Jan 2020 the Eden dinner may have been our best at sea.

We will be on the TA sailing from Barcelona on October 10.  We have a reservation in Eden on the 19th.  I will be happy to report back unless the question has been answered.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bama4cruisin said:

We will be on the TA sailing from Barcelona on October 10.  We have a reservation in Eden on the 19th.  I will be happy to report back unless the question has been answered.

Thank you, wishing you a great TA.

Edited by Oville
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Oville said:

Agree with you about the meal in Eden on Edge. That meal was one of our two best at sea. The other was in the beautiful Olympic restaurant on Millennium.

12 minutes ago, RichYak said:

If you switch to the current Edge sailing (Oct 2) in the app, you can see the 5 course A/B menu. No guarantees that it won't change in the next few weeks though.

Will do, thanks! Hoping it will still be there for our respective anniversary celebrations later this month🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Silkroad said:

Celebrity is letting things evolve and if popular on the Apex they will probably make adjustments from the more limited choice options that are available at Eden on the Edge.