Anthem of the Seas LIVE 1/9

7 minutes ago, ticketsunlimited said:

Be sure to see them PIPER the are very good!!  Go early in the cruise because you will want to see them again.  Dan

I see on the webcam you the ship hasn’t  left yet.  Do you know what time the ANTHEM will be leaving Bayonne?

17 minutes ago, Love Cruises said:

I see on the webcam you the ship hasn’t  left yet.  Do you know what time the ANTHEM will be leaving Bayonne?

they’ve said 6pm as of now. we just heard an announcement that the refueling is complete so hopefully soon! 

• Like 1

The captain made an announcement that they've done some repairs on the azipod but it still needs work. We will be slow going to St Maarten but he said they will complete the fix while we are in port there and then we will be sailing again like normal. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, allisonb22 said:

they’ve said 6pm as of now. we just heard an announcement that the refueling is complete so hopefully soon! 

Thanks for your quick response.  We were supposed to be leaving on her today for many btb's but we had to cancel because of the virus.  We go on her every winter.  HAVE A GREAT TIME with calm seas and great weather.

1 hour ago, reallyitsmema said:

I just google them, they are an AC/DC cover band.  

LOL you might have been misled by the name of AC/DC’s first album.
They aren’t an AC/DC cover band. I don’t recall them doing anything by AC/DC on the 12/12 cruise which I think was their first one on Anthem. 
That said, they are very good and talented bunch of musicians . . . Argentina not Australia. 

1 hour ago, ticketsunlimited said:

Thanks Jimbo!!  They are a very good AC/DC cover band

1 hour ago, ticketsunlimited said:

Be sure to see them PIPER the are very good!!  Go early in the cruise because you will want to see them again.  Dan

10 minutes ago, CPT Trips said:

LOL you might have been misled by the name of AC/DC’s first album.
They aren’t an AC/DC cover band. I don’t recall them doing anything by AC/DC on the 12/12 cruise which I think was their first one on Anthem. 
That said, they are very good and talented bunch of musicians . . . Argentina not Australia. 

The above poster has seen them and says they are an AC/DC cover band.  No idea what you are saying Argentina not Australia as no one said either????

30 minutes ago, Jasukkie said:

Have a wonderful cruise. If you can find out it would be great if you could share the number of passengers onboard.

I keep hearing 2000 from other pax but I'll see if I can find out for certain from the C&A desk. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Surrealistic said:

Do you know yet what ports you will be able to dock at?

We probably won't know until closer to docking in each port. I'm quite certain there will be no issues with St Maarten since they will be doing maintenance there and they've been accepting most ships, even with sick crew.